Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: First bar number close

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently my brother moved out of state for a job. He left his bicycle at my parents house and I grabbed it today when I was over for dinner until I can afford the bike that I want. On a whim tonight I took it for a ride down to the bar a few blocks away with no intentions but having a few pints.

Just as I was finishing up my first pint and thinking about grabbing another before last call a group of people came up to my table asking if they could sit. Filled me up on my pint and also got some free cans of beer as well.

I started chatting up one of the girls in the group managed to get some negs in and she iniated the kino, which I in turn responded with some kino of my own.

About this time the bartenders were begining to kick people out. I said something to her like "Hey, I think you're pretty cool and would like to hang out sometime. Give me your number and I will call you on Wednesday. She gave me her number and we left.

I am pumped that I sarged her in under 15 minutes, but any comments/criticisims will be much appreciated.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose,

you ever been to a bar alone? Probably once, and thought you were so out of place you gave off all sorts of negative vibes. People aren't going to look at you weird cause you're in a bar alone, that's just $hit in your head and your own attitude.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she did ask if I was there with people or alone. I told her that I was by myself and that I had fancied a pint so I came down to grab one or two before last call.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HardTimes said:
It's a fake number or she won't pick up.
great positive thinking there :crackup: . Come on dude, don't be a downer :nono:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what happened there. You were alone with no intention of pulling anyone. You wanted to have a break. So basically you got a little tipsy and were totally non needy. With that vibe, and considering the fact she had little options (bars was closing), she might have liked your honest and clear intention to close her.

To San Hose, I agree with your views on going out alone, your thinking is only normal, but I say give it a break man.. just be a bit more positive for a while.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HardTimes said:
It's a fake number or she won't pick up.
Even if it is, its at least a start for me. I usually hook up with people that I know, never did the whole bar pick up before.

And what the hell, lets settle if this is a fake number or a no response right now. Blues on the Mall is tomorrow night, I'll see if she wants to go down with me.

Damn, got "Verizon wireless customer is not available at this time please try your call again later" So unless her phone just so happened to get turned off today, I'm guessing I got a fake. Oh well.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Damn, got "Verizon wireless customer is not available at this time please try your call again later" So unless her phone just so happened to get turned off today, I'm guessing I got a fake. Oh well.
or she doesn't have voice mail and it's off or busy. I'd give it another try, maybe tomorrow. If it's the same, then just on to the next one.

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Yep. I called it right.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
drama obsessed losers like you
Right.. not negative at all.