FR: Finally landed myself a date after 2 months of straight flaking.

Reaction score
Mods probably going to ban me immediately, but for any of the guys who genuinely helped me in this thread over two years ago, I shall provide an update for you. Btw, WTF is with this new site design? So confusing. Miss the old sosuave :(

This girl and I are still together, dating, cohabiting. She has not run me into the ground by being AU on my cc's. In fact, piggybacking off my credit allowed her to get her own cards. Not long after she got her own, she gave back all of mine and told me she was going to use her own exclusively.

We started a business together a year and a half ago that took off and put me through school. I parlayed that into a similar but different business with a guy I met. He ended up quitting his job, and it's very possible that I will never spend a day in my life working a traditional full-time job. I never agonized over coming up with a new or novel idea, I just found a market inefficiency to profit off its correction.

Haven't been without problems. I used to be a D1 athlete, and when all my physical activity stopped two years ago, I kept the same appetite. I've gained about 25 pounds since then, which I desperately want to shed. Saw a therapist for a while through my school last year and learned a lot about myself and how to deal with problems. I am an angry egotistical bastard and probably will be until the day I die. Still asserting my dominance over gf's dad on a daily basis. Oh man, I love that thread more than I love life. I've shown that thread to so many people over the years and I still laugh for days every time I read/think about it.

Not easy having to remain vigilant on a daily basis for maintaining the frame in a LTR. I would be lying if I said I haven't slipped up several times. Through a couple periods, I let myself get tricked into the ideals of equality above all in a relationship. Women, at least mine, want dominance and a leader. Yet they'll constantly try to undermine your leadership. Funny thing, isn't it? If I were less angry, I would say they are testing your leadership in order to make you a stronger and better leader and man.

God speed to you fellas. Making new accounts is actually quite tiring, so I may or may not be back once the mods ban me again. Packers2010, if you're out there, I just want to tell you that BelleSing94 says hi :)

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know how this is going to end. OP, enjoy the ride while it lasts.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is way beyond stupidity.

He deserves to suffer. And he will.

Reaction score
Lawl what does it say about this forum that three posters on this page have an anime character as profile pic