Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Eye contact + a smooth move = #

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
So I walk into the cafeteria for lunch, and this HB7 comes in behind me. I turn around to look at her, and I get some EC. Ok kool, but whatever. There's food to be had. So then I get to the line for food, and she walks by and I get more EC. Hmm. I go to get a drink, she passes by, more EC! Ok by now I started to think about how I can make a move. She was sitting in a booth, so I sat at a small table on the side so I would face her. She would look up at me as she took a sip of coke or a bite of food, so that's just more EC, and it was just getting obvious now.

I took my plate to the dishwasher thing, and I decided what I was going to do. I walked straight to her booth and said, "If you're going to keep looking at me, we should meet first" and I sat down. She smiled and started talking to me. Yay! So we did the usual basic college intro stuff, what's you major, blah blah. I got her number and then I had to leave to meet up with friends.

Easy pickings. Just need the balls to do it, and I did. I told my friends about it when I met up with them, and they were all like "Wow, I'd never be able to do that! You're good at that stuff man." Hey, I try. lol.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embrace said:
Nice dude. I would of said something more ****y and funny personally. That was good though. It worked didnt it? :up:

If you're going to say something like that, at least give an example.

personally, I thought what ace said was spot on.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you're going to keep looking at me, we should meet first"

:up: