Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: desguise event. what i did right/wrong, and how/what to improve for next time

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hello people,

here's my FR from thursday night.

for the explaining: it was jewish version of halloween, i mean all the desguise thing, the history is different.
long short story after hesitation, i decided to suit up like steve urkel:

as i get to the place, everyone complimented me on my disguise suit.
anyway, there was that chick (let's call her R) that was introduced to me by my cousin, didn't really gave her attention, but i was polite and said Hi.

in the club i was dancing with every people on the place (it's kinda my usual club, so i basically know almost everyone), with chicks i was kinda sexual in my dancing, and with guys i was dancing normally.

so i went to sit on our table, and R was there with a friend.
started to talk to them, had some laugh.
then i started dancing with her, and it was cool, we were really close, our faces were close, she was giving me a lot of interest.
after 5 minutes of dancing with that sexual tension and without doing anything with her excepted dancing, i told her i was going to drink some water befor ill get dehydrate.
after a while away, came back and started to dance with friends( guys) doing some dumb things.
she then came up to me asking if i was gay.

convo time:

R: hey you're gay ?
me: not that i know about it
R: so why you're dancing like that with guys ?!
me: what ?! are you homophobic ?
R: i'm not beliveing til i'm not seeing it !
me: you are free to think whatever you want, as long as i know what i am.
R: so prove it ! (i think i was suppose to kiss here, but didn't do it. instead >>>)

so i just walk away, but not to far so she can see me, i started to dance with some chicks i know, it was a bit sexual, like they was rubbing my d!ck with her ass, i was holding her tight to me etc.

then just came back next to her (my table) and then she told me: 'i'm not believing you until you're not proving it !'

then i grab her, started to dance a little bit, again, we were close, and went for the kiss just with lips.

an she was: 'you're definitely not gay !'
me: 'who said i'm not bi ?!'
R: 'no you're not !'

so after i kissed her again with the tongue this time.
and it was like that for almost 20 minutes, one time dancing, kissing the other.
i was playing with her, she was coming for the kiss and i was leaning back, then again but this time with a little lick on her lips.
leaded her hands, on my body (but i wasnt putting it on my c0ck or on my ass)
even though she touched my ass a few time, but like she was just passing her hand to my lower back.

in a moment she was rubbing her ass on me, and i started to get hard, but didn't even try to hide it. it was like i wanted to let her know she's exciting me.
she even kiss me after with passion, and she was really close so she can even feel i'm hard (and i'm sure she felt it)

while i was kissing her, i had my hand all around her body excepted one thing that still intrigue me for some reason ... i was touching her ass, putting some pressure on it, and when i was just passing my hands on her breast just so my hand can reach her neck, she had a little thing with her hand like trying to prevent me from doing it, i think it was because we were on a public place ?!
and again was like that for 2 or 3 more times, sure i did some pause between them, and wasnt playing it like a needy.
so i just lean back, told her, i'm gonna see my friend and have some great time with them.

all the time i was with my friend she was next to me, touching me in hand, arms, lower back etc.
she tried to dance with me so i kinda ignored her gently without words.

after a while, told her i was going out to take some fresh air and she should come with me.

so we went outside (i was leading her, all over the place olding her hand above my shoulder)

we went outside, saw my cousin, his GF and the cousin of the gf.
we talked together, all of us, had some laugh.
while talking, she gave me a little slap (playfully), i first told her 'watch out i'm doing kung fu'
so she did it again, so i stared at her and told her i don't like hands play.
and she started again, so i just walked away, she cam to me running and excusing, and tried to kis me, and i was leaning back didnt let her do it.

convo time:

R: 'i'm sorry'
me: 'cool' (and leaned back)
R: 'stop it'
me: 'yeah it's like i was hurting you with a car and then telling you i'm sorry, it's easy, doing thing and then appologize.'
R: 'i really meant it, and i wont do it again'

didnt want to be to much stubborn. so i just talked to her, and when she kissed me, i wasnt rejected it.

then her friends came to take her, cause they was going back home.
they went ahead and let us 'separated' behind.
she asked me to go with her to the car (let's say 300metres away),so i told her 'you know what ?! ill come 150 metres, cause i need to get back to my friends'

then we started to kiss and again, she slapped me while talking, and i walked away, she appologized and told me it's automatic, so i was telling her i dont care, i already told here 3 times.
she said she's not gonna do it again, and i asked her how can i believe it cause it's the third time.
she told me she dont meant to and she's really sorry, i should believe her cause she have one word.
decided to teach her a lesson so i was pulling her bra (the part under her boobs, the metal part) a few times, she asked me to stop a few times, told her that now she can understand it's not funny to do thing again and again when the other dont appreciate that.
then i laughed at her, then i started teasing her, and again we kissed.

convo time:

R:'come with me to the car'
me: 'no i cant, i need to go back'
R: 'plz'
me: 'no'
R: 'come !' (like a command)
me: 'hey sweety i'm not an easy boy, i'm not gonna do things when you're telling me to do it, like it's god !'
R: 'boy ?!'
me: 'yeah i still like having fun, like back when i was a kid, so i'm cosidering myself that way' (sure with a smile)
R: 'plz' (she started to kiss me)
me: 'you know it aint gonna work ! besides, no means no'
R: 'ok bye' (started to walk away)
me: 'cia' (walking away)

didn't number closed, i think it was, because i wanted to build a relationship and didnt want her to imagine things with me.

things i can notice:

*i wasnt using canned material (i was used to do it once, back when i was a 'PUA') it was all naturally.
* it really driving them crazy when you goin to dance with other chicks like i did.
* she was into me obviously, but ow come she didnt let me touch her boobs, even if it was just passing to her neck ?!
*while i was out with my cousin the GF and her, we was sitting, and so she can get closer to the groupe, she put her hand between my legs, so her arm touched my d!ck, but again when i was touching her boobs while i was kissing her outside (far from people) she did that 'movement' again
*if i see her again, i'll play it cool, but if she's still into me should i play it like the real man that don't let her another chance, or should i play with her a bit and then kiss make a move ??

your turn, tell me what i did right/wrong, how should i improve my game, your thought.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would've went in the car with her. That would have been the perfect time to escalate with her.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'll give a friendly critique.

TheMale said:
i decided to suit up like steve urkel:

Pretty cool idea.

anyway, there was that chick (let's call her R) that was introduced to me by my cousin, didn't really gave her attention, but i was polite and said Hi.

in the club i was dancing with every people on the place (it's kinda my usual club, so i basically know almost everyone), with chicks i was kinda sexual in my dancing, and with guys i was dancing normally.

so i went to sit on our table, and R was there with a friend.
started to talk to them, had some laugh.
then i started dancing with her, and it was cool, we were really close, our faces were close, she was giving me a lot of interest.

Great. When a chick grinds you face to face, that is a good sign.

after 5 minutes of dancing with that sexual tension and without doing anything with her excepted dancing, i told her i was going to drink some water befor ill get dehydrate.

I would have taken her to the bar WITH ME.

Mike: "I'm kinda dehydrated. Let's get some water." <Lead her to the bar.>

I would keep her with me to "guard my prey."

after a while away, came back and started to dance with friends( guys) doing some dumb things.

Sometimes disappearing and coming back can increase interest level. But I personally don't think it's worth the gamble. I would have stayed with her.

she then came up to me asking if i was gay.

I'm don't know about dancing with guys. In a mixed group, it's ok. But only dudes, that's not my thing. But at least you were having fun.

convo time:

R: hey you're gay ?
me: not that i know about it
R: so why you're dancing like that with guys ?!
me: what ?! are you homophobic ?
R: i'm not beliveing til i'm not seeing it !
me: you are free to think whatever you want, as long as i know what i am.
R: so prove it ! (i think i was suppose to kiss here, but didn't do it. instead >>>)

Yeah heindsight is 20/20. Might have been a good makeout opportunity. But that's ok. I've missed "hints" many times and still do on occasion.

so i just walk away, but not to far so she can see me, i started to dance with some chicks i know, it was a bit sexual, like they was rubbing my d!ck with her ass, i was holding her tight to me etc.

I'm not sure if that would HELP or HURT your game. I'm on the fence on that one. I'll reserve judgement until I read on...

then just came back next to her (my table) and then she told me: 'i'm not believing you until you're not proving it !'

then i grab her, started to dance a little bit, again, we were close, and went for the kiss just with lips.

Good. She's still interested since she challenged you to "prove it." I mean a makeout would have been better, but she might have toned it down to just lips so she doesn't look to easy in front of friends and family. So far so good.

an she was: 'you're definitely not gay !'
me: 'who said i'm not bi ?!'
R: 'no you're not !'

Ok fine. I hope she drops the gay business.

so after i kissed her again with the tongue this time.

Good. Get the friggin' makeout.

and it was like that for almost 20 minutes, one time dancing, kissing the other.
i was playing with her, she was coming for the kiss and i was leaning back, then again but this time with a little lick on her lips.
leaded her hands, on my body (but i wasnt putting it on my c0ck or on my ass)
even though she touched my ass a few time, but like she was just passing her hand to my lower back.

Very good.

in a moment she was rubbing her ass on me, and i started to get hard, but didn't even try to hide it. it was like i wanted to let her know she's exciting me.
she even kiss me after with passion, and she was really close so she can even feel i'm hard (and i'm sure she felt it)

She WANTS you to get a boner by that point. Nothing to hide. Girls like GROWING interest. They don't want you to get wood in three seconds lol, but after some dirty dancing, it's ok to get wood.

while i was kissing her, i had my hand all around her body excepted one thing that still intrigue me for some reason ... i was touching her ass, putting some pressure on it, and when i was just passing my hands on her breast just so my hand can reach her neck, she had a little thing with her hand like trying to prevent me from doing it, i think it was because we were on a public place ?!

Yeah as I said, she probably wanted to not get too dirty in front of people she knew.

and again was like that for 2 or 3 more times, sure i did some pause between them, and wasnt playing it like a needy.
so i just lean back, told her, i'm gonna see my friend and have some great time with them.

It takes balls to walk off at that point. I'm not sure I would have. As I said, it CAN work, but it's a gamble.

all the time i was with my friend she was next to me, touching me in hand, arms, lower back etc.
she tried to dance with me so i kinda ignored her gently without words.

after a while, told her i was going out to take some fresh air and she should come with me.

so we went outside (i was leading her, all over the place olding her hand above my shoulder)

Ok, good call. Sounds great.

we went outside, saw my cousin, his GF and the cousin of the gf.
we talked together, all of us, had some laugh.
while talking, she gave me a little slap (playfully), i first told her 'watch out i'm doing kung fu'
so she did it again, so i stared at her and told her i don't like hands play.
and she started again, so i just walked away, she cam to me running and excusing, and tried to kis me, and i was leaning back didnt let her do it.

Great.

convo time:

R: 'i'm sorry'
me: 'cool' (and leaned back)
R: 'stop it'
me: 'yeah it's like i was hurting you with a car and then telling you i'm sorry, it's easy, doing thing and then appologize.'
R: 'i really meant it, and i wont do it again'

didnt want to be to much stubborn. so i just talked to her, and when she kissed me, i wasnt rejected it.

then her friends came to take her, cause they was going back home.
they went ahead and let us 'separated' behind.
she asked me to go with her to the car (let's say 300metres away),so i told her 'you know what ?! ill come 150 metres, cause i need to get back to my friends'

Defintely come out to the car. You are looking at some more making out by the car.

then we started to kiss and again,

I was right lol.

she slapped me while talking, and i walked away, she appologized and told me it's automatic, so i was telling her i dont care, i already told here 3 times.
she said she's not gonna do it again, and i asked her how can i believe it cause it's the third time.
she told me she dont meant to and she's really sorry, i should believe her cause she have one word.
decided to teach her a lesson so i was pulling her bra (the part under her boobs, the metal part) a few times, she asked me to stop a few times, told her that now she can understand it's not funny to do thing again and again when the other dont appreciate that.
then i laughed at her, then i started teasing her, and again we kissed.

Can't disagree with any of that.

convo time:

R:'come with me to the car'
me: 'no i cant, i need to go back'
R: 'plz'
me: 'no'
R: 'come !' (like a command)
me: 'hey sweety i'm not an easy boy, i'm not gonna do things when you're telling me to do it, like it's god !'
R: 'boy ?!'
me: 'yeah i still like having fun, like back when i was a kid, so i'm cosidering myself that way' (sure with a smile)
R: 'plz' (she started to kiss me)
me: 'you know it aint gonna work ! besides, no means no'
R: 'ok bye' (started to walk away)
me: 'cia' (walking away)

I think you used too much "push" and no "pull." It's ok to tease, but at some point, you have to "let her win." She probably wanted to give you a BJ in the car.

didn't number closed, i think it was, because i wanted to build a relationship and didnt want her to imagine things with me.

Huh? You wanted a relationship, but not her number? You wanted a relationship, but don't want her to imagine things with you?

things i can notice:

*i wasnt using canned material (i was used to do it once, back when i was a 'PUA') it was all naturally.

Great. Natural is best.

* it really driving them crazy when you goin to dance with other chicks like i did.

Yeah I concede that it does.

* she was into me obviously, but ow come she didnt let me touch her boobs, even if it was just passing to her neck ?!

Looking back, she was trying to make you work for it and not look to easy in public.

*while i was out with my cousin the GF and her, we was sitting, and so she can get closer to the groupe, she put her hand between my legs, so her arm touched my d!ck, but again when i was touching her boobs while i was kissing her outside (far from people) she did that 'movement' again

Honestly, don't worry about the boob thing. You got soo many other IOIs that it does not matter.

*if i see her again, i'll play it cool, but if she's still into me should i play it like the real man that don't let her another chance, or should i play with her a bit and then kiss make a move ??

I'm not clear about your objective. Do you want to date her, or just b*ng her?

your turn, tell me what i did right/wrong, how should i improve my game, your thought.
Overall, you did great. I just would have gone for SOME type of close. Whether you went to her car for some play (best) or at LEAST got her number (second best), I would have done something.

She's hot for you NOW, but you don't know what she'll be like next time. Strike when the iron is hot.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty cool idea.
thx, people still compliment me on that untill today (facebook pictures etc.).

I would have taken her to the bar WITH ME.

Mike: "I'm kinda dehydrated. Let's get some water." <Lead her to the bar.>

I would keep her with me to "guard my prey."
i was pretty confident so i didnt care about that, she was really into me, and i wanted to play it push and pull.
besides, the bar was full so i took some time to get my water, maybe i should take her with me, and even if i needed to wait i could dance with her.

Sometimes disappearing and coming back can increase interest level. But I personally don't think it's worth the gamble. I would have stayed with her.
maybe you right, i'll keep that in mind when the interest level will not be high as that.

But only dudes, that's not my thing. But at least you were having fun.
yeah, that's why i did that, no homo, just having fun and making our friend laugh.

I mean a makeout would have been better, but she might have toned it down to just lips so she doesn't look to easy in front of friends and family. So far so good.
I choose to kiss her without the tongue for the first time, i think i read it in a post here, where people were not against that tip.
that's why i did that. think it's a good thing to do ?
here's the link to that post: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26523&highlight=ultimate+club+guide

forgot to add, i was kissing her on her neck for a few time and she was receptive, is that good to do in a public place, or only in privacy ?

They don't want you to get wood in three seconds lol, but after some dirty dancing, it's ok to get wood.
so i did right, next time i'll get wood fast i'll hide it, but if it's after a little time and she working for it, than dont need to hide it !
got it !

It takes balls to walk off at that point. I'm not sure I would have. As I said, it CAN work, but it's a gamble.
you right but after 20minutes together and it didnt lead me anyway, i had to find something to do before i'll look like a needy.
so what should i do in that situation ?

dont forget the interest level was really high i kissed her after 10 minutes (accumulated with her) from the moment i approche her and her friend in the table.

Defintely come out to the car. You are looking at some more making out by the car.
I would've went in the car with her. That would have been the perfect time to escalate with her.
maybe in other circumstance, this time it wasnt a good idea.
it was the couple's car, so they waited for her by the car, they called her once when we stopped on the 150 meters told her they was waiting.
and it was a straight street so nowhere to get some real privacy.

I think you used too much "push" and no "pull." It's ok to tease, but at some point, you have to "let her win." She probably wanted to give you a BJ in the car.
as i said, it wouldnt be a good time to makeout in the car.
how do i know the balance between to much and not enough ? when should i let her win ?
and what you guys have done different ? because i already told her 'i'm taking you only 150 meters' maybe i would have said something like 'depend on how you gonna persuade me to come' ??

Huh? You wanted a relationship, but not her number? You wanted a relationship, but don't want her to imagine things with you?
my bad. i don't want a relationship, and i didn't take the number because i don't want her to imagine that she have a chance for something.

Honestly, don't worry about the boob thing. You got soo many other IOIs that it does not matter.
maybe i got plenty of IOI, but if she don't even let me touch 'unintentionaly' then why she would let me touch her pvssy ?

I'm not clear about your objective. Do you want to date her, or just b*ng her?
i wanna b*ng her

She's hot for you NOW, but you don't know what she'll be like next time. Strike when the iron is hot.
agree, but she didnt let me, even after i did some Freez Out or push and pull or we were kinda alone in the street

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
TheMale said:
thx, people still compliment me on that untill today (facebook pictures etc.).

i was pretty confident so i didnt care about that, she was really into me, and i wanted to play it push and pull.
besides, the bar was full so i took some time to get my water, maybe i should take her with me, and even if i needed to wait i could dance with her.

maybe you right, i'll keep that in mind when the interest level will not be high as that.

You totally have the "I don't give a F" frame down. That's a GREAT asset in this game.

I'm not trying to instill a scarcity frame, but the risk is a lot of guys can try to steal your girl when you aren't with her. So me personally, I take her with me to the bar.

But ultimately, walking away to the bar or staying with her by taking her to bar are BOTH valid methods. We have a slight difference in game philosophy.

yeah, that's why i did that, no homo, just having fun and making our friend laugh.

Done with humor, it's probably pretty good.

I choose to kiss her without the tongue for the first time, i think i read it in a post here, where people were not against that tip.
that's why i did that. think it's a good thing to do ?
here's the link to that post: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26523&highlight=ultimate+club+guide

That is a good method. I agree with it. I misunderstood. I though she wouldn't LET you tougue her. But YOU holding back the tongue, is good.

forgot to add, i was kissing her on her neck for a few time and she was receptive, is that good to do in a public place, or only in privacy ?

In public, keep it brief. The idea is to tease her in public. My favorite move is to kiss the BACK of her neck once or twice maximum while grinding. It's very powerful. Do it briefly and go back to regular dancing.

The really heavy kissing stuff is done in private.

so i did right, next time i'll get wood fast i'll hide it, but if it's after a little time and she working for it, than dont need to hide it !
got it !

Me being older, plus some alcohol, many times I don't get hard at all during grinding on the dance floor. It's just not enough stimulation for me. I'm sure that turns women off.

But yes, you got it.

you right but after 20minutes together and it didnt lead me anyway, i had to find something to do before i'll look like a needy.
so what should i do in that situation ?

dont forget the interest level was really high i kissed her after 10 minutes (accumulated with her) from the moment i approche her and her friend in the table.

maybe in other circumstance, this time it wasnt a good idea.
it was the couple's car, so they waited for her by the car, they called her once when we stopped on the 150 meters told her they was waiting.
and it was a straight street so nowhere to get some real privacy.

Ok, that is understandable.

as i said, it wouldnt be a good time to makeout in the car.
how do i know the balance between to much and not enough ? when should i let her win ?

Maybe two or three teases MAXIMUM. Make her work a bit, then give in. Don't get her soo frustrated that she gives up on you.

Here is a silly example I just made up. (Although I use some version of this with the "good girl" line a lot.)

HB: I wanna kiss you.

Mike: Are you a good kisser?

HB: I'm the best.

Mike: I don't know about that. Besides, I only kiss good girls.

HB: But I AM a good girl. (She will ALWAYS say this, whether she's good, bad or somewhere in between lol.)

Mike: Alrighhhtt.... Get over here....<kiss>

and what you guys have done different ? because i already told her 'i'm taking you only 150 meters' maybe i would have said something like 'depend on how you gonna persuade me to come' ??

Use my "good girl" line. You can always add this qualifier, "...if you're a good girl."

Women love it.

Give an "exhausted" but playful sigh. "I guess.... if you're a good girl lol."

my bad. i don't want a relationship, and i didn't take the number because i don't want her to imagine that she have a chance for something.

I understand. It's just that if you can't get her alone right there, you might as well have gotten the number. Maybe you could have texted her after she got home and arranged a secret hookup that way.

Overall, you did very well though.

Off topic, the last chick that asked me to walk her to the car gave me a BJ in her Honda.

maybe i got plenty of IOI, but if she don't even let me touch 'unintentionaly' then why she would let me touch her pvssy ?

I'll admit that it is strange that she wouldn't let you touch her boobs. That is not common. I don't know what was up with that. My only guess is she would let you do that in private instead of public.

i wanna b*ng her

Ok.

agree, but she didnt let me, even after i did some Freez Out or push and pull or we were kinda alone in the street
Don't sweat it. Focus on what she WILL let you do.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You totally have the "I don't give a F" frame down. That's a GREAT asset in this game.

I'm not trying to instill a scarcity frame, but the risk is a lot of guys can try to steal your girl when you aren't with her. So me personally, I take her with me to the bar.

But ultimately, walking away to the bar or staying with her by taking her to bar are BOTH valid methods. We have a slight difference in game philosophy.
and you think that if a guy was dancing with her after coming back from the bar, i could just walk up to her and take her for me ?
besides the guy would be upset (that's another story)
but the chick, how she will respond to that ??

the boobs thing, you think it's due to shyness ?