Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Dam c0ckblock!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so its Saturday morning and i am sitting at work having only had 2 hours sleep.

So Friday night.

My local pub has been closed for the past 4 weeks being refurbished by new owners. It opened last night. So me and some mates agree to head down there for a few then we go to this party at a friends house....not big....just a get to gether of about 10 mates.

Anyways. An ex of mine (she hangs around me not the other way round) turns up and she manages to bring along 2 of her friends. One HB 7 and one was a UG 4. (Naturally it was your old fashioned c0ckblock/HB setup.)

Anyways. So my ex doesnt introduce them to anyone. They just sit down with a drink.

So i lean over and introduce myself. I then carried on to introduce everyone else. I was taking control of the situation. We were in the pub for the next hour or so where i was starting and controlling all the convo with the girls.

After this we are make way to our friends. I was driving along with another friend so we gave everyone lifts (I dont drink btw). It was nice to see the HB who i had been chatting up all the time wanted to go with me and my mate.

We went for a joint but it was me, my wing and the HB and UG. I thought of pulling something out the bag there and then with my wing there but I decided i had all night and it was still early days.

Next we are watching a film in the lounge at my mates. The UG goes to sleep on a couch....leaving my HB ****block free.....excellent.

She was sitting with her legs on mine. At this point i used a trick i have done a few times.....It always works but is cheeky as fvck!

I slid my foot inbetween her thighs and started rubbing her virgina threw her trousers with my foot. She looked over as if to say....I know what your doing and I like it.

I carry on. She starts to get a little flustered as i sutley play away. Soon she says she was going to the toliet...my rekoning is that she couldnt take much more of it. She came back and sat on me lieing down on the couch with me. All the time my ex was giving me the "You had better not" look.

After the film and some light kino i decide its time for action. I arranged earlier in the night that the HB/UG could stay at my place....Getting them to seperate was like blood from a stone. (Apart from when UG was sleeping)

We head back to mine and i show them where they are sleeping. I isolate HB and say to UG she will join you in a min. At this point I kiss close. I then agree with her that she should go back up to the UG....wait for her to fall asleep then come join me. We put it in action. While im waiting i receive a shirty text off my ex as i guess she had heard the news I have left with her mates. She said Touch them and I will hurt you. Sent reply asking if that was a promise....

Anyways....disaster.....HB told UG that she wants to sleep with me. At this point the latest in c0ckblock technolagy comes into effect. She tells HB she will be a slut if she sleeps with me and talks about another guy she was seeing....blah blah blah...

HB comes down to tell me that she cant stay with me and doesnt want to be a slut and mess up a friendship. I tried to convince her otherwise but didnt want to seem desprate so i left it. DAM C0CKBLOCKS!

So they sleep separate and by now its 4am....I go to bed.....really pissed off....didnt show it thow.

Got her msn. I will have this girl in bed by the end of the week. When the bastard c0ckblock aint around......

Sarge On!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Wow... that really sucks. You had it all set up great too. Damn c0ckblocks is right.

Make sure you get this girl. Do it for every guy that's ever been c0ckblocked when he's soooo close, like you were. Good luck, tell us what happens.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I think we need to form a Special SS Hitsquad that will travel around the world and take out all the c*ckblocking UGs.

You could have let your wing jump the grenade this once though. That way you could have had the HB for yourself. Remember UGs need some loving too. ;)

FightinTiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
You could have let your wing jump the grenade this once though. That way you could have had the HB for yourself. Remember UGs need some loving too. ;)
Before jumping into the gauntlet, arm him with LOTS of alchohol. ;)

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha....I dont know if I could get him to do shag her....I prob could have used him to keep her company for an hour or so while we had some fun.....however he was v drunk by the end of the night and i could just see him screwing it up so i tried alone.

Lol! Dont know what my ex heard but shes quite protective about her mates.....shes not impressed. We normally get on really well btw....There is no bitterness in the relationship....ok maybe a little because i dumped her but heh.
Now shes saying im crap in bed...b!tch....im temped to say "Maybe I just dont perform with ugly girls since i have never had any complaints before, only compliments" (Those of you who saw my sex tips post will prob understand that i know what im doing there..) However i guess i will just let her rant....Otherwise it may jeprodise my chances with this HB.

Sarge On!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Wow... that really sucks. You had it all set up great too. Damn c0ckblocks is right.

Make sure you get this girl. Do it for every guy that's ever been c0ckblocked when he's soooo close, like you were. Good luck, tell us what happens.

I DID IT!

Success....Met up with the HB from my FR above last week. This time it was just me and her. We went to watch "My Super Ex Girlfriend" at the cinema then we headed back to mine. She was up for it all night.

No c0ckblock this time!

Done the deed....

Tomatoes 1 C0ckblocks 0

:D

Sarge On!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
I DID IT!

Success....Met up with the HB from my FR above last week. This time it was just me and her. We went to watch "My Super Ex Girlfriend" at the cinema then we headed back to mine. She was up for it all night.

No c0ckblock this time!

Done the deed....

Tomatoes 1 C0ckblocks 0

:D

Sarge On!
Where there is a will there is a way!

sorin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be the man she's dreamed about... marvell her with the way you create deep rapport... lead her... give her the emotions she's dreamed about...

and

she'll dump the ****block herself...
when she stops feeling a slut... (that is the moment she cares about you and knows you care about her)
she will gladly accept your invitations and excuses to come to your home and share intimacy with you.

good luck man!

HB comes down to tell me that she cant stay with me and doesnt want to be a slut and mess up a friendship. I tried to convince her otherwise but didnt want to seem desprate so i left it. DAM C0CKBLOCKS!

sorin

Don Juan
Reaction score
PS Don't try to convince her logically. Do it emotionally instead. Change her emotions. The way she feels about you. The connection. The way she feels comfort when you touch her, gentle and caring. She will then feel a sexual connection with you and logic telling her "you're a slut. don't do it" will vanish.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok....extended FR.

I will tell you guys how I convinced her....

I had been talking to her all week on MSN. Sometimes normal chat. Sometimes dirty

Asked her if she wanted to go to the cinema.

HB: I do want to go but only if we go as friends...
Me: If that would make you feel more comfortable (i never said yes)
HB: No i cant.....i will end up getting with you and i would feel bad.
(Long pause)
HB: OK i will go.....but no tempting me!
Me: See you in about 20 mins (Notice once again i never said y/n :D)

So I went round to hers. Picked her up. We went to the cinema.

When we got out my car she put her hand out to hold my hand. I took it. Its an IOI but i didnt need them. I already knew she was well into me.

So we go inside and get seated. I put my arm around her. No yawning **** like you see in the films. I did it straight away thow...as we were getting comfortable.

Watched the film. Some light kino introduced....stroking her hair....gentle stuff.

After the film I got a breif kiss with her as the film was finishing.

After the film.

Me: So where do you fancy going now?
HB: I should probley get home
Me: Home? Nights still young!
HB: I know but my dad will stress
Me: Just tell him you went to see superman....its nearly a 3 hour film...gives us another hour and a half (She lies to her dad alot btw. I wouldnt say that without knowing that)
HB: Oh ok....so where do you want to go?
Me: How about my place?
HB: Ok

So i take her back to mine. I take her upstairs into my bedroom. We lie on the bed and start getting off.

Then she goes threw several stages of should i? Shouldnt I? Jumping on me then getting off and distancing saying its not a good move...

I thought....this is really annoying....So i said:

"I tell you what....Lie down. 5 mins....if you dont want to do anything then we will stop" She agreed.

At this point i wanted to defeat the thoughts in her head.....logic.....emotion.....all thoughts. Best way to do that?

I started fingering her. Lust is one of the strongest forms of emotion. I didnt play to logic...or to her likeing me in a nice guy way....I played purely to the raw natural instict to make her horny as hell.

Within 2-3 mins we were both under the sheets doing the deed.

Afterwards we got dressed.....I asked her if she still felt bad. Sje said "After that? Not at all"

Made me feel good :D

Anyways took her home.

Good night

Sarge On!