Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: College day game.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so basically this was my first day coming to this class and I saw this black chick I liked.

Eventually, I got a chance to catch her alone, so I approached her.

Started off the convo just being real and being me. No magical openers or pick up lines.

"Hey, aren't you in my History class?"

She said yeah and that's basically how the conversation got rolling. So basically I had a conversation with this chick for the next 10 minutes about stuff like college and a bunch of random stuff. At one point she said she went to a university, but now takes mostly online classes, except for this one. Turns out we even used to go to the same university.

Also, during this convo the chicks eyes are basically locked on me, so I knew she was interested. I could probably say anything and this chick would've listened. I had control of the frame.

So eventually, I tell her that I think she was beautiful and she seemed alright with that. I then went on to talk about how finding a beautiful girl, who's as cool as her is hard and all that BS.

But then towards the end, when she's about to leave some weird stuff happens. After showing all that interest and after I felt all that connection with the chick, I went for the number close. Then after that this chick, who I thought was cool, gives me that "I have a boyfriend" crap. Even after that though, I was unreactive and just said "Oh well, it was nice meeting you" shook hands and went back to what I was doing.

So what do you guys think? Is it me or is it just her? I go up there cool, confident, had a GREAT convo with her and had a great vibe with her and she REJECTS me.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
ElStud said:
So eventually, I tell her that I think she was beautiful and she seemed alright with that. I then went on to talk about how finding a beautiful girl, who's as cool as her is hard and all that BS..
Sounds like you dropped the ball here. I'm not a Casanova or anything but I think you should havesnagged her # before all the compliment crap. Since you say what you said is BS, you 're aware that it wasn't genuine, so it probably came off as incongruent with the laid-back guy she was just talking to.

One minute, a smooth guy starts a simple conversation with a cute girl, treats her like a person, THEN the next minute he becomes a guy complimenting her, maybe she took that as you looking for validation. Either way she seemed pretty picky.

Oh well OP, plenty ofmore fish as they say.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not every girl who has a conversation with u will give u her number and **** you, your in college girls are friendly theres no reason for them to dismiss u like in a club.

your a pathetic creeep work on that before u start trying to get girls again uve been here for so many years and not learnt a thing, people of sosuave

SAVE UR ADVICE

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
not every girl who has a conversation with u will give u her number and **** you, your in college girls are friendly theres no reason for them to dismiss u like in a club.

your a pathetic creeep work on that before u start trying to get girls again uve been here for so many years and not learnt a thing, people of sosuave

SAVE UR ADVICE
Hehe, what's your deal dude? Did your father rape when you were young? Because you seem to have a lot of hate towards dudes actually doing something. Tip; go get laid and then come back here.

Haha, I'm a creep? Well, that must be a good thing. Becuase this CREEP can walk up to any set of girls and hold a conversation with them. Hehe, if I'm a creep, being a creep must not be that bad. Hah.

By calling me a creep, you are saying that creeps can...
A. Have no approach anxiety.
B. Talk to a girl about anything.
C. Have gotten numbers before.

So if by creep you mean, someone who can actually talk to girls, well then I'm a creep then. Hehe, that must make you a stud, stud meaning that you can't get anything.

Do yourself a favor and get laid though. You seem really butthurt from your father raping you.

When you have thread names like these...

"Wear a suit to the club"

"So I broke up with my girl a month ago"

You have no right to bash anybody.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Hehe, what's your deal dude? Did your father rape when you were young? Because you seem to have a lot of hate towards dudes actually doing something. Tip; go get laid and then come back here.

Haha, I'm a creep? Well, that must be a good thing. Becuase this CREEP can walk up to any set of girls and hold a conversation with them. Hehe, if I'm a creep, being a creep must not be that bad. Hah.

So if by creep you mean, someone who can actually talk to girls, well then I'm a creep then. Hehe, that must make you a stud, stud meaning that you can't get anything.

Do yourself a favor and get laid though. You seem really butthurt from your father raping you.

such a childish reply with that dad raping thing out of the blue.

I agree with the guys' comments above.
You can't blame a girl for rejecting you... Especially if she is straight about it.
i don't see the point of your thread at all.
and you sound 14, somebody tell you something relevent and you reply by ""your dad raped you when you were a kid", " yeah but you're mom is fat"
ridiculous.

to ELSTUD's post below
i'm far from a virgin...:$
and your reply bellow is even more childish....

and no, marvin didn't mean you should have number closed sooner. Are you sure you're not 14, cause you sure can't understand a simple post...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
such a childish reply with that dad raping thing out of the blue.

I agree with the guys' comments above.
You can't blame a girl for rejecting you... Especially if she is straight about it.
i don't see the point of your thread at all.
and you sound 14, somebody tell you something relevent and you reply by ""your dad raped you when you were a kid", " yeah but you're mom is fat"
ridiculous.
Error, irrelevant post detected.

Error, can't give a crap about post until poster has gotten laid.

Error, can't give a crap about what some random virgin online thinks of me.

Error, unable to reply until poster has actually read the FR.

Sounds like you dropped the ball here. I'm not a Casanova or anything but I think you should havesnagged her # before all the compliment crap. Since you say what you said is BS, you 're aware that it wasn't genuine, so it probably came off as incongruent with the laid-back guy she was just talking to.

One minute, a smooth guy starts a simple conversation with a cute girl, treats her like a person, THEN the next minute he becomes a guy complimenting her, maybe she took that as you looking for validation. Either way she seemed pretty picky.

Oh well OP, plenty ofmore fish as they say.
Success, relevant post detected by someone who knows what's he's talking about!

Back to the topic, so you think I should've number closed sooner?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Alright, so basically this was my first day coming to this class and I saw this black chick I liked.

Eventually, I got a chance to catch her alone, so I approached her.

Started off the convo just being real and being me. No magical openers or pick up lines.

She said yeah and that's basically how the conversation got rolling. So basically I had a conversation with this chick for the next 10 minutes about stuff like college and a bunch of random stuff. At one point she said she went to a university, but now takes mostly online classes, except for this one. Turns out we even used to go to the same university.

Also, during this convo the chicks eyes are basically locked on me, so I knew she was interested. I could probably say anything and this chick would've listened. I had control of the frame.

So eventually, I tell her that I think she was beautiful and she seemed alright with that. I then went on to talk about how finding a beautiful girl, who's as cool as her is hard and all that BS.

But then towards the end, when she's about to leave some weird stuff happens. After showing all that interest and after I felt all that connection with the chick, I went for the number close. Then after that this chick, who I thought was cool, gives me that "I have a boyfriend" crap. Even after that though, I was unreactive and just said "Oh well, it was nice meeting you" shook hands and went back to what I was doing.

So what do you guys think? Is it me or is it just her? I go up there cool, confident, had a GREAT convo with her and had a great vibe with her and she REJECTS me.
Lmao. Aren't you the guy who left this site, then went on to another forum to complain about it? Now you're back?

Anyways.. Good job on the approach. Maybe she did actually have a boyfriend? Whatever the reason, just move on and keep approaching.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
Lmao. Aren't you the guy who left this site, then went on to another forum to complain about it? Now you're back?

Anyways.. Good job on the approach. Maybe she did actually have a boyfriend? Whatever the reason, just move on and keep approaching.
Thanks man, that's probably what I'll do.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look I know a lot of guys are like get her number as soon as you meet her, push for a date quickly and blah blah other stuff.

However they are only part right. In a club atmosphere where everyone is piss drunk and everyone is looking to get laid, you have to set your self apart and move quickly and directly, otherwise you're just forgotten as that guy she met once last Friday.

In a college atmosphere YOU DON'T always have to.
At this point:

"I tell her that I think she was beautiful and she seemed alright with that. I then went on to talk about how finding a beautiful girl, who's as cool as her is hard and all that BS."

You entered a conversation where you basically talked about how great she was. While you might not have been desperate this comes off exactly as that: why are you showering a girl telling her she is so cool when you met her at the beginning of your conversation?

And then you asked her for her phone number. So basically what you told her (reading between the lines) was "you're beautiful and cool, i'm showering you with compliments so you like me, can i have your number cause i'm desperate and want to put my dvck in you ASAP"

ElStud, there is no rush its all about timing. This chick was in your history class you could have afforded to go in a little slower and planned. I'm not saying direct game is bad. I'm saying direct game has more its place in a college party rather than when two people are walking out of a class.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Look I know a lot of guys are like get her number as soon as you meet her, push for a date quickly and blah blah other stuff.

However they are only part right. In a club atmosphere where everyone is piss drunk and everyone is looking to get laid, you have to set your self apart and move quickly and directly, otherwise you're just forgotten as that guy she met once last Friday.

In a college atmosphere YOU DON'T always have to.
At this point:

"I tell her that I think she was beautiful and she seemed alright with that. I then went on to talk about how finding a beautiful girl, who's as cool as her is hard and all that BS."

You entered a conversation where you basically talked about how great she was. While you might not have been desperate this comes off exactly as that: why are you showering a girl telling her she is so cool when you met her at the beginning of your conversation?

And then you asked her for her phone number. So basically what you told her (reading between the lines) was "you're beautiful and cool, i'm showering you with compliments so you like me, can i have your number cause i'm desperate and want to put my dvck in you ASAP"

ElStud, there is no rush its all about timing. This chick was in your history class you could have afforded to go in a little slower and planned. I'm not saying direct game is bad. I'm saying direct game has more its place in a college party rather than when two people are walking out of a class.
You have to remember though, this is 10 minutes in where I've already talked to her and vibe with her. I was just being honest with her, most chicks are boring. It's less desperation and more "I rarely compliment a chick, but you deserve it". Remember, at this point she's still locked in eye contact with me.

And I did feel a vibe with her that I don't usually feel with other chicks. So I felt the need to say that. If it came off desperate, it came off desperate.

Either way, my search for a cool girl will continue when I go back next week.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:

I've heard that opener being used hundreds of time by clueless chumps in college. You're no different from them. You think the girl doesn't know what you're up to from the very start.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro dont worry about it.

I think maybe you shouldnt have paid her such a direct compliment, because it kind of gave away any kind of ambiguity as to your intentions.

actually, Ive never been a fan of telling a girl straight up that shes beautiful, except for after you make her *** a few times, when they get all emotional. That is the only time this is ok.

But, on a completely NOT racist note (BECAUSE I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND OR TWO!!!), I notice that black guys like to use this line pretty often, and black girls, like you noticeably for some reason mentioned her race, seem to go for this kinda stuff. cultural thing. I dont get it, but do what works for you.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:

the way you do those things is creepy is what i mean but thanks for interpreting it in the most pathetic way possible

edit: btw hows the pokemon approach working for you where u start making pikachu noises in the cafeteria infront of other people?? but no... thats not creepy at all

Reaction score
One thing I have noticed on these forums is that if a guy comes up and starts a thread saying he is having a good friends circle, has a job etc and that he is focussing on career etc and that he has no time to go out and meet chicks, he gets a lots of pats on shoulders and that he is doing fine, as if the rest of the folks here are street dwellers with no job and no passions in life.
But if some other guy puts details of his conversation he had with a chick he meets with harsh criticism. Weird.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You have to remember though, this is 10 minutes in where I've already talked to her and vibe with her. I was just being honest with her, most chicks are boring. It's less desperation and more "I rarely compliment a chick, but you deserve it". Remember, at this point she's still locked in eye contact with me.

And I did feel a vibe with her that I don't usually feel with other chicks. So I felt the need to say that. If it came off desperate, it came off desperate.

Either way, my search for a cool girl will continue when I go back next week.
You ask for advice and give excuses when you get advice about what you were TRYING to do and your MENTAL state. Don't give her anything she doesn't deserve until she's proven worthy of what your giving her. You talk to a girl for 10 mins and suddenly KNOW she's cool and start dishing rapid fire compliments about her beauty.. Something doesn't add up, I thought you said she was interesting why didn't you compliment her on being INTERESTING and instead went for the what actually impressed you about her, her looks. This is incongruence to the max, she realized that you were not the cool guy she thought you were when you started complimenting her looks just like every random AFC she's met over the years.

She was born with her looks, complimenting her on them is worthless because you sound like you don't know her which is the complete opposite from what I'd assume you want. Next time you admire a girls looks and CLAIM she's interesting find something cool or quirky about her and comment on that and make her feel like she earned that compliment because its unique and something you are genuinely screening for. Your honesty doesn't earn you points, displaying personality and selling yourself effectively does.

Next time just go for the digits that build up to asking for the number with compliments is lame, she'll know your interested when you ask for the number.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
the way you do those things is creepy is what i mean but thanks for interpreting it in the most pathetic way possible

edit: btw hows the pokemon approach working for you where u start making pikachu noises in the cafeteria infront of other people?? but no... thats not creepy at all
Attempting to give a damn...

50%

60%

70%

80%

99%

ERROR, failed to give a damn because the poster is a virgin hater.

Moving on...

You ask for advice and give excuses when you get advice about what you were TRYING to do and your MENTAL state. Don't give her anything she doesn't deserve until she's proven worthy of what your giving her. You talk to a girl for 10 mins and suddenly KNOW she's cool and start dishing rapid fire compliments about her beauty.. Something doesn't add up, I thought you said she was interesting why didn't you compliment her on being INTERESTING and instead went for the what actually impressed you about her, her looks. This is incongruence to the max, she realized that you were not the cool guy she thought you were when you started complimenting her looks just like every random AFC she's met over the years.

She was born with her looks, complimenting her on them is worthless because you sound like you don't know her which is the complete opposite from what I'd assume you want. Next time you admire a girls looks and CLAIM she's interesting find something cool or quirky about her and comment on that and make her feel like she earned that compliment because its unique and something you are genuinely screening for. Your honesty doesn't earn you points, displaying personality and selling yourself effectively does.

Next time just go for the digits that build up to asking for the number with compliments is lame, she'll know your interested when you ask for the number.
So you know what I was trying to do? Alright. Actually, no you don't. I was trying to just get to know the girl, rather I actually got the number was irrelevant at the time. Girl doesn't give me the number, I'm unreactive to it.

Rapid Fire? I gave her one compliment man.

Anyways, it's no big deal cause a chick's a chick. Making a big deal over a chick is just a waste of time. Regardless of the outcome, I'm enevitably going to up to more chicks. I just made this thread because I wanted to see what you guys on here thought.

In the end though, it doesn't really matter. Whether I get girls or I don't get girls, I'm still cool and confident.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my popcorn, candy and soda, now I'm ready to watch this ElStud thread. YOU PROVIDE THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :D