FR: College and daygame:

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so this is the one which occurred right now.

Just a brief fact, I study in a law school and one of my friends mentioned about this girl; let’s call her P, who is in my college.

P was with a group of friends, as soon as she was a bit alone, I called her out and when she came I asked her the few basic questions, like how do you know my friend etc etc... We fluffed around and talked about him and then generally about what she did in her summer intern and swapped experience, built a small emotional connection though by asking her about her how she felt in that place.. blah blah.

Since I decided that this interaction wasn’t going anywhere, and would end soon, I thought of gaming her, and turn this into interesting convo:

Then I said to her “ You know , I’m learning a new magic trick , would you mind being my practice girl” (If I tell her to be a “practice girl” is that a neg?). She was a little hesitant and said “OK” .So I said “ Ok you’ll require to do a certain calculations for me , you’ll have to add up four numbers . I’ll tell you which ones” and handed my calculator to her.

Then I told her to add up her year of birth, and then add to it the year in which anything special occurred in her life, the number of years passed since that year and finally her present age”. After this I told her to see the answer for herself. Then I guessed the answer 4014 the correct answer (Guys the answer is always twice the present year, in 2007 the answer is 4014, in 2008 the answer will be 4016. and so on and so fourth)

(Used this as a routine as a yes ladder for a more effective trick)

The she asked , is the anser always 4014? I cut her off and I asked her to be a part of another trick which I was learning. Here I told her that it was a bit lengthy one. I told her to choose a number between 1 and 10 , multiply it by 9 , subtract five from it and the if the answer is a double digit number , add the digits up till a single number comes. Then I told her to choose a corresponding alphabet. For example 1 = A, 2=B, 3= C and so on… (The answer always is 4). Then I told her to choose a country with that alphabet and from the second letter of the country choose an animal. (Mostly, i.e. about 80% choose Denmark and Elephant). So I guessed that and it was wrong. She told me she had guessed China and Horse (Damn, must have been a calculation mistake). So I just said “Damn” and she laughed. I told her that she had a C – smile. She said “thank you” and I told her “Don’t you know about C and U smile?” She said “No” and I proceeded to tell her the pattern… She laughed

I then asked her, “If you could be anything in your life what would you like to be?” (Using the Bait – Hook Real – Release). “And don’t tell me an actress or a princess, many girls have told me that before (The last part was used to show pre - selection, but I think it showed a bit desperation. Which of it is true?) . She said “Umm... don’t know, never thought about it ... Hmm…. I guess I’d be what I am, lawyer” I replied “that means you’d like to lie all the time” (I think my response was a bit weak... Couldn’t come up with anything better). She laughed and asked me “So what would you like to be??” And I replied “ Just what I am , a lawyer”( here’s where I think I messed it up , let me know what I feel is true) . She went “yeah…” and she asked “So you always like to do magic?” And I was like “yeah... u know just be different, learn new stuff” (I think I really messed it up with my answer).

Then I asked her to perform a magic trick for me. I told her I’ll teach you how to do it She was like “Ok” and I wrote a number and told her that put your hand on the number and it shall be the first number she guesses it . She guessed 4 and I was like “damn... that was close”.

I could see it ending, (she was turning away) and I told her “Why don’t you give me your number?” She did and I told her bye.

That’s how it ended.

There are a few important points I noticed:

1. First, she was standing all the time. When I asked her to sit while I was fluffing around, she was just standing.
2. Her eyes wandered, in search of her friends (Is that a sign I’m not doing my attraction stuff right??)
Any other suggestions will be appreciated

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I like this Field report as there aren't many. From the way the FR sounds, you maybe alittle too dependent on routines, but overall it was good.

She went “yeah…” and she asked “So you always like to do magic?”
Yea the congruence test came up and you answered logically. Only if you was purely unreactive to the whole thing and just said that then it would be no problem.

Nice you taught her how to do some magic and good for going for the #.

Questions though...How as the kino escalation? I know you were doing all this fun stuff but you sometimes will end up spinning your wheels a bit too much and forgetting to kino.

Overall it was a great interaction, that one little fuk up isn't really much of a problem, because the good outwayed the bad. You already was doing all the fun Magic and she was loving it, and you even tried to teach her.

The only thing which I think you should've done was talk more after getting the # so you're not like every other girl. Also to call a few mins after leaving just to get on the phone with her and make it comfortable for her to pickup later down the line.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks snow....

i know i should've put in more kino escalation , which i didn't...

also told her to sit down
as for the number.. she's the gf of one of my batchmates.. and she didnt even bring her bf in the convo

thanks a lot snow for the wonderful advice..