Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Club Love

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number Close:

I started dancing with this girl. I used this seduction dancing technique, which is very different and much more seductive than what the other chumps in the club do. As I'm grinding with this girl, I spot these two girls to my left. Heather has her back to me, while her friend is facing me. I start making my way towards these two new girls, as I'm dancing with my original girl. As I get closer to Heather and her friend, I make EC with the friend. She then gives Heather the eye coding of approval. She waits for it...

Now, I'm right next to Heather (her butt facing me) while grinding with the original girl. I turn around and start grinding on Heather while the original girl is still behind me. Thus, forming one of the *club famous* trains...:D

The original girl then realizes that she just got pawned, and she leaves. Now I'm working my magic, using Derek's club dancing technique. I can sense that this girl is LOVING IT! She's thinking, "Wow, this guy knows what he's doing. He is different."

Then, some Chump goes up to Heather (as I'm dancing with her) and says:

Chump: Can I have your number?

Heather: Takes his phone and starts dialing the number.

Me (thinking): O, I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do. This chump is going to help me out here...haha

When she is done typing her "number" on his cell. I whip it out... My cell-phone that is.

Me: Now, type your REAL number in there...

Her: :crackup:...haha...Types in real number...

I then wanted to do the "make sure it's the right number technique" (which can be found on SoSuave.com), but it was so damn loud, that I couldn't manage to do it.

Observations:

There are SO MANY CHUMPS! It is disgusting. They are all horny and they don't do anything, other than groping OR just standing.

It is difficult to actually find quality girls. That is why I didn't like it so much.

The girls that I just went up to and started grinding on, were "desperate". They just gave it up.

At times, I had difficulty getting the girls to dance. After all, they think you are just like every other chump in the club. You must do something to stand out.

Club Techniques

One of the techniques that I used tonight was the Butt Bump.

You see the girl you want. You start dancing near her and her group. Get closer and closer to her (your butt facing her butt.) Start backing up your junk on her. After about 3 bumps, she'll turn around. When she does, make EC and smile. If she smiles and stays there, then turn around and start grinding.

The second one that I've used with success (not so much tonight, tho) is the Boot Scoot...haha

See a group of girls. Start backing up your butt inside the circle, or on one of the girls. They usually laugh at the playfullness in this type of approach. I then pick one of the girls and start letting the good times roll...

However, tonight, it didn't work as well as it has in the past...

I had a ball, but I'd much rather approach outside of the club where you can actually make a connection and find someone of high value.

Either, I'm right or I haven't mastered the club scene yet.

Number Closes: 4

:up:

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
nice field report man well done on the # closes. perfect example of a good night sarging
Heh, thanks Noob. This was a LOOONG time ago, I'm surprised it got bumped.