Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Classroom f-close on v-day

stand

Banned
Reaction score
I consider this lay some of my best work, because of how it played out, even though it was almost too easy.

I am taking a psychology class (80% women in the class) it goes from 8am-930am. I have only been to the class 3 times, because of snow days and such. I walk in today half asleep and spot a HB8.5 and go and sit by her. I have never met this girl before and haven't seen her in the class before. There's about 35 students in the class - not sure how I haven't noticed her before.

I sit down introduce myself she is very talkative. Anyways, this other girl walks in with a big bouquet of flowers and I just laugh. HB8.5 asks me what I am laughing at and I say the obnoxiously big flowers. She responds with something I can't even recall. And then I make a smart ass comment like "Where are your flowers?" She eats it up and explains to me why she is single. Class starts we talk a little bit mostly general questions. Where we're from, where we went to school, etc..

After the class we are walking together talking and she asks me what my plans for the rest of the day are. I respond by telling her that her and I are going to hang out today. She smiles and says sure.

We are both from the same town and live near eachother so I tell her I am going to get breakfast and she can join me if she wants @ IHOP.

We go out for breakfast I pay for her half it was really cheap and she tells me I should come back to her house. It's like 10:30 am at this point and I'm thinking there is no way I will be able to fhk this chick today.

So, we go back to her crib, very nice house, parents definitely have money. No one is home we go straight up to her room and mess around on her laptop watching youtube videos and shjit. It's like 11 am at this point and I'm getting bored after watching videos for about 30 mins. I had been slowly trying to escalate with her since getting to her house we start making out and I'm just playing with her tits. She stops and asks to see my wallet. I'm like wtf. I make a ****y/funny statement by telling her I am legal not to worry. She starts grabbing my ass to get the wallet and I finally let her get it. She goes through my wallet and pulls out the condom and starts taking off my belt. We end up fhking for a while and the whole time I am thinking this is not happening. I don't even know this girl.

At about 12:30 I leave with no phone number from this chick. The whole way home I am thinking no fhking way and then I laugh, because well I am a god damn pimp and this girl was hot and I only knew the girl for like 3 hours before banging her.

I am sitting at home right now just laughing my ass off. Unbelievable.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good for you

comic_relief

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FVUKING AMAZING!! You've put a big grin on my face their. :cheer:

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta say just:
Today was HER lucky day :)
Good job brotha

stand

Banned
Reaction score
just so suave said:
FVUKING AMAZING!! You've put a big grin on my face their. :cheer:
You're welcome, lol.

No pix sorry, not even a #. Guess she will have to just obsess about me for a week. Good way of avoiding the awkward phone call after sex though, right?

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
I consider this lay some of my best work, because of how it played out, even though it was almost too easy.

I am taking a psychology class (80% women in the class) it goes from 8am-930am. I have only been to the class 3 times, because of snow days and such. I walk in today half asleep and spot a HB8.5 and go and sit by her. I have never met this girl before and haven't seen her in the class before. There's about 35 students in the class - not sure how I haven't noticed her before.

I sit down introduce myself she is very talkative. Anyways, this other girl walks in with a big bouquet of flowers and I just laugh. HB8.5 asks me what I am laughing at and I say the obnoxiously big flowers. She responds with something I can't even recall. And then I make a smart ass comment like "Where are your flowers?" She eats it up and explains to me why she is single. Class starts we talk a little bit mostly general questions. Where we're from, where we went to school, etc..

After the class we are walking together talking and she asks me what my plans for the rest of the day are. I respond by telling her that her and I are going to hang out today. She smiles and says sure.

We are both from the same town and live near eachother so I tell her I am going to get breakfast and she can join me if she wants @ IHOP.

We go out for breakfast I pay for her half it was really cheap and she tells me I should come back to her house. It's like 10:30 am at this point and I'm thinking there is no way I will be able to fhk this chick today.

So, we go back to her crib, very nice house, parents definitely have money. No one is home we go straight up to her room and mess around on her laptop watching youtube videos and shjit. It's like 11 am at this point and I'm getting bored after watching videos for about 30 mins. I had been slowly trying to escalate with her since getting to her house we start making out and I'm just playing with her tits. She stops and asks to see my wallet. I'm like wtf. I make a ****y/funny statement by telling her I am legal not to worry. She starts grabbing my ass to get the wallet and I finally let her get it. She goes through my wallet and pulls out the condom and starts taking off my belt. We end up fhking for a while and the whole time I am thinking this is not happening. I don't even know this girl.

At about 12:30 I leave with no phone number from this chick. The whole way home I am thinking no fhking way and then I laugh, because well I am a god damn pimp and this girl was hot and I only knew the girl for like 3 hours before banging her.

I am sitting at home right now just laughing my ass off. Unbelievable.

Damn....now that is a serious ho. Hahahah...that was ALWAYS my fantasy in those big college classes with a a random hot girl sitting next to me. God job man! Just thinking about that scenario makes me jealous as hell.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
The girl couldn't resist.. What can I say? Don't hate, haha.

I used protection and she was fhking tight btw. So, I doubt I'm gonna go to a clinic. Girl was probably just horny as hell. Honestly, I couldn't believe I got her to put out so easy. When we were fhking on her bed she had this little mirror in the middle of her head stand and I remember looking in it and laughing in my head mid pump.

And yes, I will talk to her next week and hopefully get a repeat session with her. If not, fhk it. There are other hotties in that class if she's not interested and I am spinning other plates right now as is.

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting how sad chicks can be for some attention and affection from a guy on V-Day because of all the hype...you know JUST so she can remind herself that she was "wanted" and "loved" on V-Day's like everyone else because it was so "special". Your thinking YOU got lucky you can't even begin to understand how much she used you in so many different ways. I'm pretty sure if it was any other guy he probably would have gotten "lucky" as well. But hey congratulations to you man I mean if you were in it for the sex without any real investment than it's all good and I commend you for that but if I were you I wouldn't try to invest too much in this girl except for sex ONLY.

:crackup:This world is funny.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the one night stand dude.

Or was it a one day stand?

Argh these things are so confusing lol.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow dude, get checked man. seems like a damn hor u screwed

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
she asks me what my plans for the rest of the day are. I respond by telling her that her and I are going to hang out today.
That is one of the best lines I've read on here in a while. I'm gonna steal that, possibly even tomorrow man.

Chics get insane on Valentine's Day. I was out at a bar last night, a small bar that only had like 15 patrons. And this girl, HB 7 probably, walked up to me. She was visibly a little drunk. She put her hand on my shoulder and said "What are you getting your girlfriend for Valentine's Day?" I smiled and said that I had too many girlfriends and if I got them all a gift I'd be broke. She laughed and told me that she wished she had a guy to be with and buy her flowers on Valentine's Day. The conversation escalated and she asked me my name and where I was headed at the end of the night. Then, some flamingly gay guy came over and started pimping her out to me. It was kind of bizarre and it got a little awkward. I ended up hiding from them.

I didn't go home with her because she was a little below my standards and I was concerned about contracting a case of crabs.

Anyway, good FR.

jdbman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
well done, young sir. you must have played the mystery game for her to take you home so soon. Don't treat her like any other girl, now, shes in your hands.