Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Chase two rabbits, lose them both

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, there is indeed such a thing as too much of a good thing. The events of last night conspired to teach this lesson once again, as it is a lesson easily forgotten.

Around 10:30 last night, I was sitting in my office and was suddenly hit by a wave of wanderlust and intense desire to venture into the night and see what she was hiding from me. The night is, after all, the sum of all things feminine: in her darkness she hides both joy and sorrow, pleasure and pain, honesty and deceit. The day would be her masculine counterpart: what you see is what you get, brutal and also powerful realities to behold...

But that is another story.

So I put on my boots and head into town. There had been a large outdoor concert, and the main bar downtown was packed to capacity. We have a good mix there: hotties and notties, hicks, college douchebags, thugs. But very few in the way of young professionals, I have that market cornered.

Anyway, last night was one of those nights where you don't even have to throw out a line, the fish just jump into your boat. I was not in the door 2 minutes before women were all over me. Of the women I was talking to, there were three I had strong interest in fvcking. There were other hot chicks there too, damn it's either all or nothing in these country bars.

This is where the juggling began. You know, talk to one for a few minutes, sneak away to go stir the other one, repeat. I take full responsibility, I should've just chose one, but I had three women approach me, give ridiculous IOIs and start talking about sex. What's a guy to do? If you reject a woman once she's put that out there, she'll tell everyone you're gay. So I played it safe and tried to be cunning:rolleyes:

I will learn from this. No more juggling, decide who you want to fvck and get it done.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
Gents, there is indeed such a thing as too much of a good thing. The events of last night conspired to teach this lesson once again, as it is a lesson easily forgotten.

Around 10:30 last night, I was sitting in my office and was suddenly hit by a wave of wanderlust and intense desire to venture into the night and see what she was hiding from me. The night is, after all, the sum of all things feminine: in her darkness she hides both joy and sorrow, pleasure and pain, honesty and deceit. The day would be her masculine counterpart: what you see is what you get, brutal and also powerful realities to behold...

So I put on my boots and head into town. There had been a large outdoor concert, and the main bar downtown was packed to capacity. We have a good mix there: hotties and notties, hicks, college douchebags, thugs. But very few in the way of young professionals, I have that market cornered.

Anyway, last night was one of those nights where you don't even have to throw out a line, the fish just jump into your boat. I was not in the door 2 minutes before women were all over me. Of the women I was talking to, there were three I had strong interest in fvcking. There were other hot chicks there too, damn it's either all or nothing in these country bars.

This is where the juggling began. You know, talk to one for a few minutes, sneak away to go stir the other one, repeat. I take full responsibility, I should've just chose one, but I had three women approach me, give ridiculous IOIs and start talking about sex. What's a guy to do? If you reject a woman once she's put that out there, she'll tell everyone you're gay. So I played it safe and tried to be cunning:rolleyes:

I will learn from this. No more juggling, decide who you want to fvck and get it done.
"Ridiculous IOI's", but did you get their digits?

How about telling each of them, "Hey, give me your number, let's get together later.", before moving on to the next one? That way they know you ARE interested, yet are not about to cling onto them all night, and you know how interested each is in getting in the sack with you. You qualify them on the spot, and move onto other prospects.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:

YOU GREEDY BASTARD!:D

Logistics--is very important when you at a club/bar/venue etc etc. Knowing how many people are there, how big or small the place is is critical in terms of execution. The bigger the place the more you can get away with, the smaller the less, hence you have to go for what you really want

anyway love the intro with the female analogy part

Good stuff

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
"Ridiculous IOI's", but did you get their digits?

How about telling each of them, "Hey, give me your number, let's get together later.", before moving on to the next one? That way they know you ARE interested, yet are not about to cling onto them all night, and you know how interested each is in getting in the sack with you. You qualify them on the spot, and move onto other prospects.
I do this without even thinking about it. My only regret is that I didn't just pick one and concentrate on her, I could've had any of them. I got numbers from all of them, and they were all asking me for rides and "what I was doing later." I was getting prolonged, intense staring, sensual movements, hanging all over me, feeling me up, I had T&A in my hands all night long. It was like there was a Wanted poster with my mug on it in the ladies room. Hell, I even got a number walking from my truck to the door.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
I do this without even thinking about it. My only regret is that I didn't just pick one and concentrate on her, I could've had any of them. I got numbers from all of them, and they were all asking me for rides and "what I was doing later." I was getting prolonged, intense staring, sensual movements, hanging all over me, feeling me up, I had T&A in my hands all night long. It was like there was a Wanted poster with my mug on it in the ladies room. Hell, I even got a number walking from my truck to the door.

Hahaha, don't you hate when that happens?

Really, why dind't you call a few of them to come hook up with you? Did you?