Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: C0ckblock of doooom

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with my friends at a place full of girls. But most of them were with boyfriends. It started out as a bad night.

Firstly with a girl telling me i look like im 15. Than with girls telling me and my wing to LEAVE THEM ALONE. Then with girls saying GO AWAY. My opener was why are you so sad tonight. I tried opening bored sets most of the time.

All of the sudden i see my wings with a three set grinding. 2 wings , 3 girls.
Its time for me to go in there like a BOMB. I go in start talking to her by saying why are you so bored right now ? She tries to prove me wrong by dancing and smiling. We start talking. I tell her LETS SPICE UP THINGS A LITTLE BIT. Grab her hands and put them around my head. We start dancing. I tell her to look me deep into the eyes. She says No because she's affraid i might kiss her. I tell her im not kissing her tonight because i have just known her for a minute (yea right ).

I proceed to tell her that i can read what kind of girl she is and how she needs to be more risk taking. Also , i told her that she doesn't believe peoples because she got hurt a few times.

She told me she doesnt like bad boys/ Another friend showed up. She was dragging her all the time but i wasnt letting her go. I befriended the c0ckblock. She wasnt trying to pull her away from me. But she was giving her some judgamental looks. My target wasn't that interested. I told her i have to go but i need a kiss. She gave me a three second makeout before she got dragged by the c0ckblock.

Sh1t im so drunk right now. You might ask why are you writing this field report with nothing interesting in it. Im writing it for myself. To see the progress that im going through. I cant believe i didnt do it earlier regularly.

You guys should do it too .. if you ever go in field.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also i must mention. My skill level is not that high yet.
From my previous reports , you can tell that im great.

But im not consistent yet.
Most of the previous field reports from the nights where i was ON FIRE.

Ill represent you the real world. Where you fail , but if you dare to stand up again , you have a good chance of succeeding. If you fail again , stand up again and continue.

Im trying to reach that TOP LEVEL of game where im consistent and i pull every night. Anyone here has that level ? I would appreciate some insight from someone who's consistent with his cold approach success.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
I was with my friends at a place full of girls. But most of them were with boyfriends. It started out as a bad night.

Firstly with a girl telling me i look like im 15. Than with girls telling me and my wing to LEAVE THEM ALONE. Then with girls saying GO AWAY. My opener was why are you so sad tonight. I tried opening bored sets most of the time.

All of the sudden i see my wings with a three set grinding. 2 wings , 3 girls.
Its time for me to go in there like a BOMB. I go in start talking to her by saying why are you so bored right now ? She tries to prove me wrong by dancing and smiling. We start talking. I tell her LETS SPICE UP THINGS A LITTLE BIT. Grab her hands and put them around my head. We start dancing. I tell her to look me deep into the eyes. She says No because she's affraid i might kiss her. I tell her im not kissing her tonight because i have just known her for a minute (yea right ).

I proceed to tell her that i can read what kind of girl she is and how she needs to be more risk taking. Also , i told her that she doesn't believe peoples because she got hurt a few times.

She told me she doesnt like bad boys/ Another friend showed up. She was dragging her all the time but i wasnt letting her go. I befriended the c0ckblock. She wasnt trying to pull her away from me. But she was giving her some judgamental looks. My target wasn't that interested. I told her i have to go but i need a kiss. She gave me a three second makeout before she got dragged by the c0ckblock.

Sh1t im so drunk right now. You might ask why are you writing this field report with nothing interesting in it. Im writing it for myself. To see the progress that im going through. I cant believe i didnt do it earlier regularly.

You guys should do it too .. if you ever go in field.
Why the hell would you ever use an opener like that? That just puts a bad taste into the girls mouth, how do you know shes actually sad? If shes actually not sad, the opener is kinda ruined. Or rather, how would you feel if all of a sudden someone started coming up to you asking why you were sad lol?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Why the hell would you ever use an opener like that? That just puts a bad taste into the girls mouth, how do you know shes actually sad? If shes actually not sad, the opener is kinda ruined. Or rather, how would you feel if all of a sudden someone started coming up to you asking why you were sad lol?
Because i could see from a mile away that these girls were NOT having fun. These girls were there just standing , not dancing , not smiling , in general , not enjoying the time that they were spending there.

It might be my mistake that i opened BORED girls. But the opener was pretty fvcking legit. But maybe my subcommunication sucked. I forget to mention that i had a terrible headache while i was sarging. I still have it :(.

Wednesday might be a better night i guess.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shoulda said "Kiss you, ***** I don't know where you're mouths been tonight, i just like to dance"

Edit--perhaps substitute girl for *****.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opener was why are you so sad tonight. I tried opening bored sets most of the time.
Don't say that ****t, man! Other than that you sound ok.

DJ Miquelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that opener started the conversation on a subtley negative and boring note methinks. I wouldnt have used it personally. But yeah apart from that, seemed not bad! apart from the obviousness that that party or whatever it was was lame!

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that a lot of these guys who responded haven't been in the field. And/or at the sage where they are still resentful towards women.

The opener is legit. Definitely not a 'bread and butter' opener, but great if the situation is right.

Yeah, too many bored sets. Its still possible, just harder.