FR: C&F Rules!

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone one who says C&F doesn't work in attracting women either doesn't know how to use it or never actually tried it themselves.

Case in point:

There is this HB9 who recently contacted me on match.com. She is recently divorced and has become a millionare by virtue of a large divorce settlement (I confirmed this to be true) with some big shot business man. This girl can have any guy she wants.

Well, to make the long story short, I decided to use C&F full blast sprinkled with some well placed neg hits and it has worked like a dream.

This girl has been calling and E-mailing me at least 4-5 times a day and wants to travel almost 500 miles to meet me. In addition to that she already invited me to go to Las Vegas with her at her expense. Last night our conversation turned on the subject of cars and she mentioned that she was choosing to get either a Porsche 911 or a Ferrari. And get this, towards the end of the convo she asked when my birthday was and after I told her, she hinted that she wanted to buy me a sports car of my choice.

Now, you think I may be naive and full of BS, but I checked this girl out and she is for real.

She also said that she was bored with the guys she has been meeting lately because they were all predictable and always agreed with what she said. In other words, no challenge and supplicating. She also said that I was a breath of fresh air compared to the other guys because she could tell that I had character (in other words, I am a man with a spine).

Basically, ever since we met, I have been busting her balls whenever I could and expressing my sexuality (i,e I made her aware that I was dating other women).

So, whatever you learn on this site will take you far ahead of at least 95% of the men out there.

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her not to be so stupid with her money or she will be bankrupt in very short order.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw some pigs flying the other day, it was a signt to behold...

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt you'd know what she's really like until you meet her in person.

I wouldnt want a sports car either; if things dont work out between you guys....damn~

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
sapphire,

Bush landed on an Aircraft carrier and gave a speech to the world in front of a banner that said "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by locarius
Tell her not to be so stupid with her money or she will be bankrupt in very short order.

She has lifetime alimony of $50,000 a month in addition to millions in the bank. I doubt the honey pot will go dry anytime soon.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapphire.

If you piss off a girl on match.com or otherwise F with her head she will tell an internet friend to build up your hopes to the highest stupidly believable level just to crush them and teach you a lesson. But feel free to believe what you want.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this HB9 who recently contacted me on match.com.

think about it. piss anyone off lately? Yes? Case closed.