Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Boinked some girl after the Cubs game

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Got opening day tickets to the Cubs/Brewers game yesterday @ Wrigley. I went down there with 2 other friends and met up with another who lives in Wrigleyville. Literally 2 minutes away from the stadium.

We got bleacher tickets which are first come first serve seating. So, you have to get there early and wait in line if you want a really good seat. The weather was really ****ty so we said f that and decided to go to one of the taverns while we wait.

We go in one and the place is pretty packed and sit down. This Asian girl who was pretty good looking approaches me. (Asian girls just do not do it for me..) I eject from the set telling the girl I have to piss. She is gone when I am back. My friends were a little pissed about that.. Both have things for Asian girls.

About 15 minutes later this HB8 blonde bumps into me on the way to the bar. She spilt a little beer near me and on the side of my jeans - only a little bit, but I of course tease her about it. Oh, and she was rocking a baseball hat - definitely a huge plus, imo.

ME: What the hell!
HB8: Oh my god! I am so sorry!!
ME: You should be! That better not have been Miller Light! (Miller Light is ****ing disgusting and she would have gotten pimp slapped if it was)
HB8: haha.. it wasnt!
ME: Whats your name?
HB8: HB8. Whats yours?
ME: "stand"
ME: Come sit over by me.
HB8: I'm with another friend..
ME: Cool. She can come too.

She comes over with her friend a couple minutes later and we're all just sitting there talking, boring **** pretty much.. Turns out they both are sitting in the bleacher section as well and waiting for the other girls boyfriend. Anyways, I had a water bottle from earlier that I barely touched since I was drinking beer instead so to make things even for her spilling a little beer on me I spill some water on her lap. (This was to initiate some kino - before anyone with down syndrome asks) She loves it, obviously and grabs the water bottle and does it right back throwing the water near my ****.. LOL.

Anyways, they both had to go meet this girls boyfriend so they left the bar, but the girl wanted to sit by me at the game so gave me her # and told me to call her when I was going up there and she would wait on the ramp for me.

I call her a little over an hour later and meet her up there and am greeted with a hug & the girl was pretty much all over my nuts after that. While walking up the ramp to get to our seats she would randomly stop and i would bump into her and I told her to keep her ass off my d.ick and she would reply with keep your d.ick off my ass. I knew I was going to f.uck this girl at this point.

We go sit down and wait for the game to start, but it gets delayed and I am getting pissed and contemplating leaving and banging this girl and missing the game, but decide to stick it out and watch the game.

During the game I couldn't really do much with this girl, but every couple of innings I would get up to get a drink or something to eat and bring her over to the ramp and make out with her a little bit. The game goes by pretty fast since Zambrano and Sheets were cruising through.. Finally, the game ends in heart breaking fashion of course and we go over to my friends apartment to chill after. Her friend left with her boyfriend and she also lives in Wrigleyville and was in walking distance to her own apartment.

We drink a little at my friends apartment and fool around a little bit and then she says she has to go home to do a few things, but that I should come with her. I ask her how far away she lives - she says close and we go to her apartment. We get there and next thing you know we're fooling around on her bed. She slobs on my knob for a little bit and then I start banging her. I don't know if she was nervous or what, but she kind of just layed there for a good 5 minutes and then started getting into it. I finish the deed - blow my load half on the bed - half on her hands. She asks if I am staying out here tonight I say yeah, to call me. I go back to my friends apartment laugh my ass off and she calls me later that night and we go drinking. We make out a lot later that night, I didn't bang her again though. I get home this after noon. Wake up and she has already been blowing up my cell phone with 2 texts.

Hot girl.. Will probably bang her again.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, aren't you the guy that pulled tail on V-day?? Either way good job!

Reaction score
This guy gets a cold approach, same day lay every week... I can't believe this is real. Plus he is a new poster.

Post some pics or I call bullsh!t.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done...score one more for Wrigleyville...literally.

What bar did you start at?

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
While walking up the ramp to get to our seats she would randomly stop and i would bump into her and I told her to keep her ass off my d.ick and she would reply with keep your d.ick off my ass. I knew I was going to f.uck this girl at this point.
:crackup: :crackup: that's hilarious. Good job.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I don't usually post or read in FR's but this involved baseball and I'm bleeding Red Sox colors so I gave it a whirl.

Stand, you did everything right. Good job. If the chick was nervous it's because she felt a little guilty for her sexuality. This is not your issue to deal with. Don't let it.

And if L777 is sullying your thread send a PM to a Moderator of this forum to clean the junk out.

I do.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I don't usually post or read in FR's but this involved baseball and I'm bleeding Red Sox colors so I gave it a whirl.

Stand, you did everything right. Good job. If the chick was nervous it's because she felt a little guilty for her sexuality. This is not your issue to deal with. Don't let it.

And if L777 is sullying your thread send a PM to a Moderator of this forum to clean the junk out.

I do.
RED SOX!!??? MY TRIBE WILL HAVE THEIR REVENGE THIS YEAR!!

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started reading this thread again to find out why it was so long. I thought it was a great story and displayed some basic, entertaining game. Seriously, the L whatever guy needs to get a warning by the moderators. It's one thing to be a troller but now he's throwing in insults about Americans. Get off the board and buy a swastika. :cuss:

stand

Banned
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
what do you look like?
I don't post pictures for a few reasons.

1) I don't want my personal info out there..
2) What I look like really doesn't matter.

I'm considered good looking, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
stand said:
I don't post pictures for a few reasons.

1) I don't want my personal info out there..
2) What I look like really doesn't matter.

I'm considered good looking, though.
I understand you not wanting to post your pic. But what you look like does matter. Lots of guys have done things very similar to your FRs many times and rarely have that kind of results you seem to be having. You can't say what I look like really doesn't matter, then say I'm considered good looking though. You'd have to change the latter part to I'm not considered good looking for it to be true. A good physical description of you might be helpful. Anyway I think your approach to it is the way to do it and good FR.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Cubs might have the drunkest fans in baseball. They've got to drink, to cope with the pain of being a Cubs fan. That could drive anyone to alcoholism.

Well done on the FR and the lay.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I understand you not wanting to post your pic. But what you look like does matter. Lots of guys have done things very similar to your FRs many times and rarely have that kind of results you seem to be having. You can't say what I look like really doesn't matter, then say I'm considered good looking though. You'd have to change the latter part to I'm not considered good looking for it to be true. A good physical description of you might be helpful. Anyway I think your approach to it is the way to do it and good FR.
Are you gay? I mean come on. I think we all know what girls generally find attractive in a man. They want him to be tall (at least taller than her for the most part), strong, in shape, active, etc. If you are some short (under 5'5'') fat nerdy slob then you need to get in shape. It's not hard. Most hot girls want their guys the same even though they settle for less sometimes. Besides, I bet stand is a good-looking guy like he says but I can also guarantee that he has a personality and persona that attract women. It's more than just looks, man.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
ezily said:
Are you gay? I mean come on. I think we all know what girls generally find attractive in a man. They want him to be tall (at least taller than her for the most part), strong, in shape, active, etc. If you are some short (under 5'5'') fat nerdy slob then you need to get in shape. It's not hard. Most hot girls want their guys the same even though they settle for less sometimes. Besides, I bet stand is a good-looking guy like he says but I can also guarantee that he has a personality and persona that attract women. It's more than just looks, man.
WTF am a gay? I don't care what he looks like for purpose that I'd be attracted to him or not, but trying to get a sense for his style and whether he'd consider himself slighly above average or the best looking guy around. The point is if a Brad Pitt looking guy writes a LR and says he did or said xyz and she responded this way, it doesn't really help any guys other than to say that girls will fvck with a short period of time, which everyone here knows already. . Then you go on to say stand is good looking and persona and poersonality that attracts women, than that's just further proof that saying and doing xyz is a very small part of it, just icing on the cake of every thing else you have to have. All I'm saying for posters to put it into perspective you have to consider just how good looking women consider a guy to be. There's not enough foucus on the how you say things and appear, but that's part of the limitations of just text format.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
WTF am a gay? I don't care what he looks like for purpose that I'd be attracted to him or not, but trying to get a sense for his style and whether he'd consider himself slighly above average or the best looking guy around. The point is if a Brad Pitt looking guy writes a LR and says he did or said xyz and she responded this way, it doesn't really help any guys other than to say that girls will fvck with a short period of time, which everyone here knows already. . Then you go on to say stand is good looking and persona and poersonality that attracts women, than that's just further proof that saying and doing xyz is a very small part of it, just icing on the cake of every thing else you have to have. All I'm saying for posters to put it into perspective you have to consider just how good looking women consider a guy to be. There's not enough foucus on the how you say things and appear, but that's part of the limitations of just text format.
:crackup: well yeah I really don't think you're gay. But you have a point about looks. If a woman isn't physically attracted to you then chances are she isn't sexually attracted either. However, stand says he's considered good looking. Thus women will think he's at least moderately attractive. Therefore, a guy like that needs to portray himself in a way that's attractive. Women like that more sometimes. Personality is more than just icing on the cake. Have you never seem some fat loser with a HB9?