FR: Barbeque

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to post this up real quick before I leave to GRADUATE!! Ok, so after the rehearsal a friend of mine invited me to a little chill barbeque he was having, so decided to go just to have fun and kick back to save my energy for grad night (meaning ***** was not on my mind). There weren't many people there, only like 6 girls, only 1 HB9 (the rest were 5 and under), but like i said, ***** wasn't on my mind.

I entered the backyard with my big ol smile on, i knew that i was the biggest alpha there, and that i was going to have a good time. I jumped into the pool and started messin around, and when I got out, I saw the HB9 stare at me (as good an invitation as any). Here's how it went down: (mind you i was not being very C&F at the time, i was going for the more serious and slow approach to see how it would work out)

HB9: Hey, I'm Amanda, I don't think I've seen you before
Me: Hey, I'm Rocko, you look kinda familiar (see her at school sometimes) I think i saw you at host's party a few years back.
HB9: OO YA thats right, i had so much fun that day!! blah blah blah (she talked A LOT).

We talked about work and HS and how i saw her on dance once and she saw me on weight training, all is good.

HB9: I can't believe we're graduating in like 3 hours!!
Me: I know, it still hasn't hit me yet. Say, are you going to Grad Night tonight?
HB9: Of course, I'm just mad cause none of these guys (people at barbeque) are going.
Me: I know, these guys are my homees it sucks.
HB9: Ya, but whatever, what bus are you going on? I think I'm on 7.
Me: Ahh burn, I think 1 or 2, but its all good.
HB9: Well, we will definitely hang out, Oh ya, and I like your smile. :D
(at this point I started negging her and sending her some IOIs, acting C&F).
Me: Of course, lemme get your number, can you get me my phone?
(she walked to the other side of the pool to grab it, didn't think she would).

She punched in her number and said she had to go, as she was leaving, i just stared and smiled at her and she said "Hey cutie, keep smiling"

She was damn fine, nice ass C chest, 10 face, my god i think she may have been a 10 haha. Not really much more I could have done since she HAD to go, but I will definitely hang out with her at Disneyland because I would like to build up my rapport with her so I can have a hook up buddy over summer. This happened all over about 10 minutes, so not really much I left out. I was cool and confident the whole time. Hopefully this will help some, if any of you guys have questions or comments, feel free to post up anything, I'll try and get some more info to you guys after tonight.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. One-itis is obviously bad. If you end up hooking up with this broad, don't change a damn thing. Do what got you there in the first place my friend.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good going. Really wish I would've learned how to pickup girls a little better before my senior trip. Don't make my the mistake I made and hit it with just one girl when you're down there :)

Question though, why do I still see you posting these simple questions about women? From what you're saying, you're doing pretty well for just being in highschool. Let me give you some advice; if you stop asking questions on this board, and start helping out others less fortunate than you, not only does it help the forum out, but it also instills that much more confidence in you.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. not really a question but a success story to help show people how to act and stuff like that.
2. I offer advice to those in need (PM with specific problems that I may help with).
3. I have still not mastered the game, I would very much so like to learn different techniques and further my conversation skills (knowing what to say and when to say it). I also have a few stick points i need working on later on like how to transition from kiss to anything else

Continuation to this post is kinda lame, there were a TON of people there that our group ended up breaking up and ****. We snuck into a ride but then got kicked out, then i began spitting off game on one of the girls who worked there (HB 6, wasn't into her but she was way cool). She let us in one of the rides twice (FRONT PASS BABY). I finally remember about the girl as i was number closing another, so i texted the HB9 from the party to ask what she was up to and she said "Where are you? we're just wandering" I told her to get her ass to the dance floor, but by the time i got her text and sent mine, it was time to bounce. Was a fun night but no real action with the ladies. Gonna call her up later this week to go the beach (she said shes addicted).