FR: bar-hopping in Cali...bars/clubs suck, not my thing at all any more

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
K, it's 3am, and I thought I was close to having a threesome.

I just got back from "bar-hopping" for the first time in my new town. In my old town I used to be a serious clubber. I've realized clubbing is definitely NOT my game any more.

Tonight I went to maybe like 7 bars/clubs. I started out going to play pool with a few guys from the "lair" here. I don't really click with those type of guys because I am more interested in just going out and being social.

Anyway, we were playing pool in another town, so I bounced and headed back to my own town to bar-hop. I spent most of my time at the actual bar, getting drinks. I just got a shot of Jack Daniels at each place I visited. I went in and leaned by the bar and looked for eye contact. Barely any girl held my eye-contact. I was almost positive there was one girl holding my eye-contact at one of the bars, but it turned out she was looking at someone else. (I tried waving at her, and she didn't wave back...oh fvcking well)

I went to one place where I ran into some cute chick from one of my classes. She recognized me and was like, "hey, c-legs!" and I didn't remember where I knew her from. She was like, "next time you see me, pretend like you know me, ok?" I said 'okay.' Then I finally started talking to some other chick who was by herself. Then some guy showed up, and I just joked with him. Seemed like he knew the girl and left with her.

After last call, I head back to one of the bars I'd been to earlier. I ran into a girl I've run into several times before...who I'd approached before many times. I think she's cute, and she always seems into me but brushes me off for some reason. I know she's single, but she just doesn't go for it. I should have kissed her just for kicks. Whatever, I'll probably run into her again. We know each other.

Later, a little after last call, I found these two chicks who needed a ride home. I was actually part-drunk but I managed to walk them back to my car and give them a ride back to their hotel. They offered me money, but being the absolute fool I was, I asked for their number instead. I actually thought they were cool. What a ****ing fool I was. Man...

...the club is definitely NOT my arena any more. So they played me, got a free ride. I should have taken their money, not their number. They gave me a wrong number. Whatever, I learned my lesson. I got played like a fvcking fool. Anyway, so that's my FR. I'm not a clubber any more, definitely not. I do sooo much better sober. Being drunk is sooo stupid...it's for guys who don't have balls. I talk to girls when I'm sober so there's no point in being drunk.

So that's my FR. I'm going to sleep now. I hadn't drank in 6 months. What a mistake to try this whole thing again. I do sooo much better just taking opportunities during the day. I tried to go out and have a good time. I approached sooo many girls. Fvck it. I get it, clubs are just not my game any more.

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Where are you in California?
I'm in San Luis Obispo. It's a college-tourist town. Those two chicks I gave a ride home were from out of town. Damn hot too. Another thing I notice is that almost 90% of the girls were blondes that look like clones. Not all them were very hot either, and I wasn't drunk enough to find them attractive to go ho-chasing around. Very very few brunettes. I like brunettes more.

Well I got to the first place at like 12:15am. It was a sausage fest. There were probably like 10 guys to every one girl. It seemed like a sausage fest everywhere I went. It was ridiculous.

Oh, another approach I did, I remember now. I saw this chick taking a picture of her friends. I was like "hey can I get in too?" They laughed and said no. I was like, "hey, let me take one of all three of you." And she was like, "okay, but don't run away with my camera." I was like, "what do you think this is, Italy or Germany or something?" Then I jokingly started running with it, and they laughed. I asked if she had the flash on, and took a picture. Then they were like, "we're from Mexico, am I not fvcking hot?" lol. I said "yeah, you are but I'm fvcking hotter." They were surprised at my comment and we laughed. They were actually probably the hottest chicks I saw all night because I really like brunettes.

It's fvcked up that I didn't get any looks. Because if it was during the day those same girls would be on my tail. I mean, when I stood by the bar, the most eye-contact I got was from girls that would look for a second and look away. I'm around a 9 on hotornot, if that means sh*t.

That one blonde girl that I ran into that I know, she was standing like 2 inches from my face, and just staring into my eyes. I thought she was going to kiss me. I think that's the closest I got to anything. I don't get why she brushes me off each time, I deleted her number once and didn't call her when I approached her. It's not like I purposely run into her, and she was the one throwing herself at me last night...I can't see why she doesn't just fess up to it, and likes to play hard to get so much. I was just like "hey, well it was nice seeing you again."

I also tried to wing with some guys at closing call and do that last minute thing guys do and close a set that's already warmed up. Didn't quite work out as I expected.

I was dressed to impress. I only got harsh looks from guys, which was messed up. I was wearing dark jeans, new white Nikes, a collared short-sleeve polo and black sports coat over it. I should have stood the fvck out. I walked in their like I was the king of clubs, like I always used to do. I got some glances, but like I said, mostly aggressive looks from other guys, who almost looked like they wanted to fight me.

Oh, and I went solo, so I'm not sure if social proof would have improved my chances. I noticed when I talked to that one blonde girl I know, that some girls started to look at me more. I tried to befriend guys there, and I got to know a few but nothing really substantial.