Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR at pool. First real approach

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I get into the approach I want to explain the situation a little bit.

I was working at the pool today (im a lifeguard) and my girlfriend of 6 months shows up with one of her friends to lay out a bit. Alright thats fine with me I thought so I talk to her a bit and then get back to work (saving lives and sh1t). About 2 hours go by and I turn to see if shes still laying out in the corner of the pool yard and I see nothing. She packed up and left to go do who knows what. Didnt say goodbye or anything. So im completely hurt and pissed off at this point.

Then I see this sexy redhead all by herself. I later found out she was babysitting some kids. So I dug deep and did my first approach while I was on break. I managed to get a conversation going and she just ran with it after a while. I didnt have to say much. I felt like I wasnt saying intellegant things whenever I openned my mouth but that sh1t will improve. She goes to a nearby high school and we knew some of eachothers friends which gave us plently to talk about. About a 5 minute conversation and then I number closed....
Accually i should say attempted to number close

me:Whats your number so we can hang out some time?
her:How about I get your number instead?
me:why?(I sound so smart, I know)
her:umm its better that way
me: (very submissivly) ok sure its 696-6969

and then a little bit later I told her I had to leave.

I know i know. Always refuse to give your number.
I feel like i failed and have nothing to show for it when I didnt get a number, so I have defenently learned from it.

I know its a bad sign that she wouldnt give her number but i have a good feeling about it. She sounded very interested and wasnt looking to end the conversation at all.

I didnt give much dialog so there probably isnt much to critique me on and I quickly saw most of my mistakes which I figure is a good thing, so I know what to improve on.

Feel free to post whatever

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well congrats on doing the approach :)

And yeah, you could have handled it better, but personally....I don't agree with "never give her your number" What do you have to lose???

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It just amazed me later when I was reflecting on it that Iv read so many things about women asking for your number instead and so many easy counters to it and then Im finally in the situation and I screw it up.

All I had to say was "alright now call me real quick so I get yours."

But whatever its not a big deal I guess. I wasnt planning on accually hanging out with her. I mostly just did it to piss my girlfriend off. Her friend saw me get the number and im sure has already texted her.

Shes given out her number to guys before while we have been dating so I feel im justified. That will be my key point in tomarrows arguement.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john paul said:
It just amazed me later when I was reflecting on it that Iv read so many things about women asking for your number instead and so many easy counters to it and then Im finally in the situation and I screw it up.

All I had to say was "alright now call me real quick so I get yours."

But whatever its not a big deal I guess. I wasnt planning on accually hanging out with her. I mostly just did it to piss my girlfriend off. Her friend saw me get the number and im sure has already texted her.

Shes given out her number to guys before while we have been dating so I feel im justified. That will be my key point in tomarrows arguement.
Careful there buddy...you're playing with fire. Giving out her # is different from going up to another and asking for their number....

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha my first number close went like that too...

Cept I said "No thats not the way it works.Either we exchange numbers or nothing".You go your own way and she sure will come back asking

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, never give her your number. She wont call.

Respond with: No, no thats not the way it works with me baby!
or something like that, its either HER number or NO number. And if she refuses you might as well walk away with some dignity.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are - shes gone.

What you actually say doesnt make any real difference, she has allready made up her mind wether she will give u her number or not. What you really need to focus on is developing more attraction before closing, then she will give it to you. Last saturday i got a number simply by handing the girl my phone and saying "you know how to use it .. punch it in" & she was a good girl and did as she was told. I always found that telling instead of asking works much better with women.

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool .. my father is lifeguard ( and he's a DJ to :p )
I go in pool like everyday, hot hot hot chicks ( and they are ready to fvck :D:p )
but still I have no idea how to pick up in pool. show me some openers or anything that can help me to get the girls.
I saw some "tricks" done by Craig and I will start to use them ... but I want more.