Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Approached this Asian girl on the bus, got rejected.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today was the last day of school and that's why I decided to approach this Asian girl I wanted to talk to. So I open the set saying "Hey" ask about her project blah blah blah, ask her a few questions and yeah. After that, I basically just talked about what I was gonna do for the weekend holding eye contact with her and such and she's nodding her head and sh*t.

Then when I start talking about how I know her friend, she eventually starts warming up smiling and such. When I asked how she knew that friend she told me they were both swimmers. Then I talked about how I liked girls who did sports because they weren't lazy. So the bus is almost to it's stop and I say "Can I call you?" and she's like "Um... I don't really pick up the phone that much" and that was that.

Then I high fived her told her I'd talk to her again if I saw her at graduation and she was like okay.

tnc.tig

Reaction score
One thing I've learned is to never ask the girl if you can call her. Instead, you should have said, "We should talk sometime. Let me have your number," or some variant thereof.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ "Um... I don't really pick up the phone that much"

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the other poster, you made the mistake of asking if you can have her #.

You should have asked her if she HAS a phone #. Just say to her "Do you have a #?"

You gave her an out and she took it.

The other thing I want to mention is that your conversation seemed boring. I almost fell asleep just reading the first paragraph. Why didn't you get to know her? Why didn't you make a few jokes?

You found out she's a swimmer, good then say something like "You know I think that in a triathlon they should put swimming last, That way there's no quiters."

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well you didn't have her fully attracted but your close was very weak. Women are so fickle that a weak close can sink something that might've developed. Like the other poster said never asking a girl "Can I call you.." just say "Hey you wan't me to call you..what's your number" or just ask for the number.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I command them. Yesterday my roommate and I met some people after rock climbing and invited them over to my place. We chatted up and smoked up, and I basically told the girl I was focusing on to give me her contact info. Works like a dream every time ;)

(after that, you're on your own bud. See how your game is)

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Damn! I bet a white girl would have said '"Ok," hhaahahahahaha lol.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
...Damn! I bet a white girl would have said '"Ok," hhaahahahahaha lol.
No useful woman would have said "OK" in this situation. The only exception is if your game is good and they enjoy your company. You could have said "hey jie, my bus stops here let me have your number and I call you sometime" or some variance.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amoka apparently you didnt get the joke, jeez people take sh1t to seriously.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that sucks...but what would of been worst is if u demanded it and she still refused lmao.

Make-A-Way

Reaction score
First...i would've spit out maybe 2 sentences then say "Let me get your number" or "What's your number"

Me personally, I can't sit there and bullshit around without going straight for the number

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Dude try doing my favorite thing to do....

*hand her phone*
Give me your number.

The plus side is she'll put her name in there too... In case you forgot it within minutes of meeting her, or you never bothered to ask.

Another thing I do lol not so much on purpose.

Grizou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe its a cultural thing which we would never do here where I live, but i would NEVER EVER high five a girl! Having read that I would guess your age at 14-15. High five might be okay when u r playin pool with ur girl against another team or whatever other example there is. But high 5in a stranger, ... no no NO.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grizou said:
Maybe its a cultural thing which we would never do here where I live, but i would NEVER EVER high five a girl! Having read that I would guess your age at 14-15. High five might be okay when u r playin pool with ur girl against another team or whatever other example there is. But high 5in a stranger, ... no no NO.
I agree. High fives are for when you win something, or burn someone.

High fiving a girl you just got rejected by? Awwwk-ward....

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am impressed at your tenacity man, you've really been working hard at this for awhile. Keep it up and by the time you're 21 you're going to be king of the nightlife.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Well today was the last day of school and that's why I decided to approach this Asian girl I wanted to talk to. So I open the set saying "Hey" ask about her project YOU'RE BECOMING BORING , SHE KNOWS YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HER PROJECT blah blah blah, ask her a few questions and yeah. After that, I basically just talked about what I was gonna do for the weekend holding eye contact with her and such and she's nodding her head and sh*t.

Then when I start talking about how I know her friend, she eventually starts warming up smiling and such. When I asked how she knew that friend she told me they were both swimmers. Then I talked about how I liked girls DONT GIVE IoI's . WAIT FOR HER TO GIVE YOU THAN YOU CAN GIVE THEM BACK. YOU SHOULD HAVE NEG HER , SAY , GOOD YOU DO SWIMMING BECAUSE IF YOU DID OTHER SPORT YOU WOULD BE SWEATY . I DONT LIKE SWEATY GIRLS who did sports because they weren't lazy. So the bus is almost to it's stop and I say "Can I call you?" GIMME YOUR NUMBER BIATCH and she's like "Um... I don't really pick up the phone that much" LOL , LAUGH AT HER , TELL HER SHE'S LAME WITH EXCUSES and that was that. AND CLOSE THE DEAL . NO NEED TO HI5 HER , NO NEED TO TALK TO HER AGAIN . SHE CAN FVCK HERSELF.

Then I high fived her told her I'd talk to her again if I saw her at graduation and she was like okay.
Thats how its done.