Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fr and dr

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...field report and date report here.

Went to a bar last week for trivia night just to have a beer wIth some buddies. End up eyeing a cute girl, hanging out in a large mixed group of giys and girls. A few glances back and forth, one "hi" exchanged at one point, and a quick joke as she was passing by my at one point to the bathroom.

It's getting late so when she is finally alone for a second I swoop in:

Me: it's not easy to find a second to talk to you...surrounded by your bodyguards over there.
Her: haha well I noticed your little pose over there and was wondering if you were gonna say hi (she said I was "posing" while watching the game)

Made the usual fluff talk, name where u from, work etc. talked for about 20 mins and got the number before I left. Over the next few days I set up a date for the following week. Agree to meet for drinks at a restaurant.

Only booths available so we sit across from eachother. Order some drinks and the Convo flows very easily. Lots of laughing and joking, but probably more talk about work then I would have liked. Lots of talk about our families, growing up, friends etc. very easy Convo and no awkwardness. No chance for kino unfortunately.

Get up to leave and we get to her car she turns and kind of mumbles something about "well goodluck with work" (or something to that affect) and "nice meeting you". I didn't really like the sound of this, thought it showed lack of interest. She then says let me know if you want to hang out again, whic sounds a little better.

She goes for the hug and kind of lingers for a bit, almost like she was expecting a kiss. I just say I'll call her and walk away.

I get a text later saying "thanks again...it was fun! I like thT you drive a truck haha" (she's kind of a country girl so that's why.

Anyway....thoughts, concerns, input? Think she's interested? Kind of a toss up right now. Would like to call for a second date...would like some input on that as well.

Thanks guys!

B

BeDJ

Picking a girl up from the bar and going on a date with her does not happen very often. She is definitely interested in you.

tryin 2 play said:
No chance for kino unfortunately.
How the fυck does that happen with alcohol involved?

tryin 2 play said:
Get up to leave and we get to her car she turns and kind of mumbles something about "well goodluck with work" (or something to that affect) and "nice meeting you". I didn't really like the sound of this, thought it showed lack of interest. She then says let me know if you want to hang out again, whic sounds a little better.

She goes for the hug and kind of lingers for a bit, almost like she was expecting a kiss. I just say I'll call her and walk away.
Mumbling and lingering is a surefire sign that she is ready to be kissed. You missed your opportunity and have to start from scratch on the next date. Everything you do should be leading towards intimacy. Always escalate to see how far you can get.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No chance for kino....sitting across the booth from one another. No real way to get close without going over to her side which would have been weird in this situation in my opinion.

I just didn't know if the way she phrased "good luck" etc was low interest as in good luck cuz I won't see u again lol.

What's a good optio for the second date! Action?