Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR and Advice

LeChanteur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey All, I've learnt a lot from this site and this message board and it's all paying off in the real world.

Yesterday I had a fabulous date with this great HB 8 I met, charmed and worked my DJ skills on. Anyway I'd called her up, did all that and we met. Now her interest level is pretty high, my neighbour is a good friend of her (I met her at her rooftop party) and she had told me what HB8 had been saying about me, although (bless her) she has stayed out of this all.

So anyway we had a great day, we went to an art gallery which although not condusive to constant talking gave us a chance to spend time together, chat about things and learn little things etc. It also gave us something to talk about after.

We then had lunch at a nice little italian place and the convo flowed, she asked questions and I tried to work a lot of them back altho in hindsight I think I talked a bit (I didnt dominate the convo by any means it was probably even but she seemed to ask a lot of good questions and turned everyone I aksed back on me after I asked her) there was some good EC altho little kino (dont know why just clammed up, normally Im good at it).

I dropped her off and didnt get the kiss close (damn, just the cheek one) but she suggested we do something we had both spoken about earlier (I like diving and she likes aquatic life so she suggested we go to an exhibition at the aquariam) so should I take this as a good sign?

The trouble is fellow Djs like many of you I have trouble reading the signs. This is one I'd love to have work out to something, so what should I do (How long should I wait before calling etc) how should I run things in the future.

Hopefully you'll can help me out as you've all done already. (Why is it the skills seem to evade you in the field?)

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to avoid overanalysis - it sounds like you had a good time, and she had a good time. Don't criticize yourself for things like "damn, didn't use enough kino, what was wrong with me tonight".

I usually call the night after a date if it went well and I'm interested, then I won't call again until the time comes to set up the second date.

Reaction score
I dropped her off and didnt get the kiss close (damn, just the cheek one) but she suggested we do something we had both spoken about earlier (I like diving and she likes aquatic life so she suggested we go to an exhibition at the aquariam) so should I take this as a good sign?

Come on man - of course its a good sign -- hell, you two are made for each other -- Go watch the movie "finding NEMO" together.

Dude, put some fins on your feet and live a happy life together under the sea, only coming up for air when absolutely necessary!

Invite me to your wedding - but don't hold the ceremonies under water - i am not a fish.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls refuse to kiss on the first date. there's little you can do about it.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several girls refuse to kiss on the first times you our out or you meet. These are often very good girls, the ones that want to really get to know you.

LeChanteur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all that.

I guess I'm imagining things.

Which gives me another question. What would u have to do (unintentionally of course) to reduce a girls IL?

Reaction score
Originally posted by LeChanteur
Thanks for all that.

I guess I'm imagining things.

Which gives me another question. What would u have to do (unintentionally of course) to reduce a girls IL?
Punch her in the nose!

Her before the punch :) Her after the punch :(

Reaction score
Try to make the punch look unintentional!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, relax. Are you having fun with her? It sounds like it. So what's the rush? So what, you didn't kiss her yet because the time didn't feel right. That's *OK*. It's better for you to do it when you feel comfortable than force it because some teenage, playa wanna-be says that you have to. Try to destroy any kind of time-restraint that you're making her perform by. Just let things flow and take things further, gradually.

Call her up tomorrow, the next-day...whenever you want to. Figure out a day that fits both of your schedules and plan another awesome date. Have a great time. And if you feel the time is right and the situation is natural...kiss her. The only signs that you have to be worried about are a) she accepted your date, and b) she allowed herself to get into a situation where she is susceptible of being kissed.