Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Accidentally scored an 18 yo 9

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Haven't posted on here in probably... 3 years? Learned a lot from here in the early days, obviously the breakup guide helped a lot at strategic times, and some of the articles are golden.

But I thought of you guys tonight.

I have a girlfriend. She's a solid 6/7 in looks, but a 10 in keeping me happy (sexually and otherwise) so the looks can slide. Tonight, the girlfriend was with her sister (pregnant) having a girly night, and my guys were having a night out, so I jumped in. And scored, hard. Figured I'd put the information up just in case it helps anyone meet someone nice and progress.

Night started as standard; drinks, music, dancing, laughing. Bad song came on, so I went to the outside area to get some air (I won't dance to bad music).

Chilled there for 5 minutes (one of my friends just text me saying they had bad news and needed to talk, I called but they didn't answer, so I just tried to call them a few times and then left a message) then noticed this girl standing about 10ft away.

She looked awkward AF. She wasn't a 10, but most definitely a 8.5+ - long blonde hair, body for days, lovely smile.

Me: You OK? You seem lost!

Her: 5 minutes of chatter about how she was meant to be meeting this guy (me nodding along) then how her girl-friend started judging her for **** and went home.

Me: You need new, less judgemental friends. My name's <rhythmic> and I'm your new friend. What's your name?

We went inside, did some shots, laughed. I got dragged off by some friends to dance. This happened a few times; me getting dragged away from her. When she caught up with me on the dancefloor... Nothing but grinding, her tongue all up in my face. Her grabbing my d and that.

After about an hour of this:

Me: Too hot in here, I'm going outside.

We got it on in a nearby underpass. Coulda taken it further (home) but that requires a lot of explaining. I've got nuff explaining to do as it is. I took her back to the club and basically palmed her off on some other guy (who obviously looked at me like I'm Santa Claus or something) to save me the trouble.

This was my hometown; the guys I know were looking at me slack-jawed the whole time this girl grinding on me. I knew some of the dogs were gonna grass me up to the girlfriend, it's that sorta town. I just smiled and enjoyed.

I'm not in great shape; I don't have a great-looking face. I'd rate myself a solid 6.5; this was dice-rolling at its best.

If you take anything away from this, take away this; talk to people. Everyone. Go in polite, assertive, assuring if needs be. But talk to people. Maybe you'll make a friend, maybe you'll learn something, maybe nothing comes of it. But how could you end up any worse than you are now?

Also, I did make an effort tonight; the clothes I was wearing showed me in my best light, and I chucked a ton of gel in my hair and just did a crazy style; maybe it showed that I made some effort, even if I had no idea what I was doing.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna go explain to my girlfriend what happened; either she'll take it OK, or I'll be back on these boards for breakup advice....

Peace SS

~~

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going to confess to your GF that you go it on with another chick? Huh??

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going to confess to your GF that you go it on with another chick? Huh??
Well his friends did see him and the girl...

It would be bad news in the long run if she found out via his friends- which they will tell her at one point.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if it's a really small town like he said then that makes sense. It would end up being some jealous broad that tells her.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if it's a small town, I wouldn't recommend spilling out details to the GF. Never assume losses.

I'd rather tell her I had a terrible night because some drunk chick was being aggresive and I had to pawn her off to some random guy to get rid of her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a dumbass...Stop assuming they will tell, most people don't give a crap about other people enough to bother

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More like cheat report...