Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR+: 1st time CLUB. Makeout/#. QUESTIONS

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night was my first time at a club, and it was a little intimidating. I went with Godsgift and met up with a girl I messed around with once and her bf (they were together when I messed around with her.) Luckily he didn’t realize that I was the one who messed around with his girl.

(Whenever I say wing it's Godsgift)
We get to the club at 11:30 and it’s a different atmosphere than I expected. I was excited going in, but when we got inside it was very disorienting and I was pretty nervous. We walked around for a little and scoped out the club, and I kept saying “just approach man, just do it”

My first approach of the night was with a 2 set on the dance floor over to the side. They were with each other, and I opened with “Hey guys ‘wing’ really wanted to meet you guys, but he’s really shy… Then I introduced him to the girls, and they had somewhat ***** shields up. I kept talking to the blonde (a solid 8) and he was talking to the other girl (not so hot) I did little stuff like make fun of this one guys dance moves where he takes his shirt and puts it over some other guys head. The UG wasn’t really digging it, and I was still dancing w/blonde but I decided to move on and come back later.

Since this was the only memorable set of the night…

I reopened them later by grabbing her hand and putting it on my shoulder. I was joking with her a lot and she went for rapport with me. “I don’t even know your name.” Then we did a little get to know you where you from type stuff, and then I went into my new HARDCORE QUALIFYING PHASE - I have been having not much success getting day 2s and I decided to incorporate hardcore qualifying into all my sets. Some of the things I did to this girl were.

- Are you a party girl or are you more innocent? (answer doesn’t matter, just setting up screening frame)
- It seems like you’re a sweet girl really, and that you sometimes just like to let loose.
- After that I did this kiss close technique. I don’t know who came up with this but it was money. KISS: Are you adventurous? (yes) Are you spontaneous? (yes)….Close your eyes. Then I kissed her and she got pretty into it. No tongue, and for only a couple minutes, but her friend was standing there doing nothing RIGHT NEXT TO US.
- We went upstairs to find my wing, and we talked more. She said something and I called it her playing games. Then I told her “No, I can tell you don’t play games. You seem real. I hate all those girls who do one thing and say another, and act differently sometimes. She then goes “Well I don’t know if clubs are the right place to meet those kind of girls.” I look at her and don’t say anything, and then she starts qualifying herself really hard to me. “I’m good…I don’t hook up like that…I’m real…I don’t even like these places they get boring.

She says they have to go, and so I say “We should get together.” She says yea, but doesn’t bite. I say “Well how are we gonna do that” She says “Maybe something with phones. I take out my phone and do my standard thing when I get a #. Basically I point at the buttons and say “these are the numbers, this is what you press to put it in.” They always laugh. I kiss her goodbye and hug her friend.

The hardest part of this pickup was HER FRIEND. Oh man, I had to keep her state up the whole time by doing stupid stuff with her and getting her to dance a bit. About 5 GOODLOOKING, but AFC guys came up and tried to dance with her, and they were all really creepy about it. I had to protect her and make her not feel left out. Too bad my wing left…

My wing opened a set of 2 girls that we sat down next to. Major ***** shields. I tell him to neg. We look at each other at the same time and notice she has army pants on…hahaha. She **** tests, and I’m like just plow man plow. **** tests are good. He got major attraction from this girl from getting past her shield.

The night was a few hours, and I got rejected about 6 times. They were all bad pickups. Either no contact going up and trying to dance with them, or telling them to come sit by us. That stuff doesn’t work.

I got 1 lapdance.
Danced with 6 or 7 girls
1 makeout/#
Learned a hell of a lot.
Got to watch a bunch of guys on stage hump each other (just for FUN right...wtf homos)

Things I’ve learned:

1. Most girls in clubs have ***** shields set to stun. This is probably because most guys there are reasonably good looking, and she has no idea whether he’s a big loser or not. Solution: Neg and plow with fun material.
2. Don’t open girls by imitating their high pitched shrieks and going down by their level. Also, Don’t just go into the middle of a group of girls and start dancing, actually don’t just go up and start dancing with any girls. All the guys with no game do that, and they get blown off
3. Keep the friend or obstacle involved or your target will feel bad and leave you, this happened on my wing’s set that he got HUGE attraction in.
4. Money opener if your alone, “Hey guys I don’t have any friends (sad face) Wait, will you be my new friends? (Look really happy)
5. Mystery method is absolutely genius. I don’t know how he figured that out so logically. Some guys think its too complicated, but its not. It makes the pickup less complicated because you know how to escalate. I look at all my past successful sarges and they all more or less go by it.
6. Dance with a girl in front of girls that you really want to talk to. They will notice you and you will often get a AI.
7. On street I get AIs sometimes, but at the club I got only 1, and it was when I was dancing with a girl around other girls (social proof)
8. Looks don’t really matter. I had like 7 pimples on my face last night, and honestly my face isn’t very “masculine” but since all guys are reasonably good looking, girls screen on GAME ONLY (body language also.) I did have cool clothes on so that always helps.

Problems:
1. It’s impossible to talk. I don’t know how ANYONE can project over that music. Most girls hear me when I talk into their ear, but I really have a hard time hearing THEM.
2. Opening guy/girl 2 sets. I know most of them met that night, but I don’t know how to steal the girl or whatever.
3. Girls that have to go with their friends and don’t even say bye they just run off. Wtf.
4. Again, opening with loud music, and gaming normally. It’s really hard unless they’re already comfortably enough with you to talk ear to ear.
5. How are you supposed to pull from a club? I live 30 min away. Girls usually don’t live near you, and came with friends that live in yet another place. Logistically I don’t know how it can work.

Awesome experience. I had a mind expanding night. We will do more clubs and master them. I know this was long, but I learned so much and wanted to write it down to remember it all.

AC

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Hey,

Good field report. Can't say I'm experienced at clubs yet...gone only twice, but I did pull last night, and I have learned a few things since my first outting.

Looks do matter in that, you should probably dress well. Nice shirt, shoes, something with style...and have a nice hair style too.

What the heck is an "AI"? You mentioned getting only one? I'm not sure what you mean, but one thing that is very important in clubs is eye contact. Instead of just plowing into approaches, be patient, and wait for eye contact. Once you get it, take it, smile and just walk up to her.

Club game is mostly body language, and kino. Keep the words to a minimal, just light/playful/fun stuff. When I was at the club Friday night, I would walk up, and open with just "hey"...fluff for a minute or two, but keeping good eye contact, checking them out sort of deal. Then I joke with them something along the lines of them showing me moves on the dance floor, etc...pull them to dance with you. When on the floor...do this that gimmeyofonenumba taught me:
Originally posted by gimmeyofonenumba
One of um that i made by myself, and this works to a trance song, hold your two hands out in front of you, palms up, with her hands inside yours(this is to be done if you approached her face 2 face) look into her eyes, smile like your having fun and now move your hands up and down in a wave like motion, while leaning your shoulders in and out(this will get a giggle out of her,the good kind). When the time is right you will take your right hand with her hand in yours and lift it over her head, stay close to her and it will put you in grind position, and her hands will now be crossed her belly, now after a while of this position or when the music gets to that point, unfold and go back to the starting position and throw some more crap in like spinning/salsa/swing crap.
This works like a charm, and girls love it. It's so easy to twirl them to grinding position, and then kino all over.

Dancing does matter...but what matters even more is making sure that HAVING FUN is the number one thing on your mind. Girls will see you having fun, being carefree, and they'll just come up and grind on you...no need to approach sometimes. Although, at the moment, I'm not getting hot girls doing that yet...but still...you get my drift ;)

When dancing, try to sync your rhythm with the girl. If she's not feeling you, I think it's okay to slightly hold onto her hips and press her butt against you so she feels your motion. If you're not feeling her, then look down for a second if you have to. I didn't do this my first time out, but I did on Friday, and I was grinding for a lot longer with every girl I danced with. And even the girls I stopped dancing with, they followed me off the floor.

Have fun, and also talk to other guys. Social proof works wonders.

I think the biggest thing is kino. Get kino going even before hitting the dance floor...so far, I've done it by lightly putting my hand to her lower back as I lead her to the center of the floor, or wherever we choose to dance. While dancing, if she's digging you, run your hands along her legs to waist, or lightly glide your fingers from her shoulders to her fingers, and move to holding her hands. If she doesn't want you to do it, she'll move your hands off...and an Hb9 did that to me once on Friday night...I think it's a **** test, because I persisted, and then as I was leaving the dance floor she grabbed my hand and just followed me...but I ejected on that one because I was stupid.

Anyway, keep practicing, as am I...it definitely takes some adjusting to.

Btw, as for it being loud...whisper in her ear. Don't talk so loud that you can hear yourself...that's too loud...I'm still getting used to this. Also, learn to read lips. Player_Supreme posted this excellent tip on another forum a while ago...and I've yet to do it, but I think it would help me a lot in clubs:
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Now comes a hard exercise:

go to blockbusters and rent a movie that you haven't seen before.

1. watch the movie with first with no picture.

2. watch the movie with no sound but add the picture.

You want to train yourself to be able to hear peoples contexts in their voice, and then to be able to read their body language.

by doing this your powers of observation will soar to incredible heights. You will almost be able to read ho's minds with the skills that you will develop.

peace
Good luck

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, whenever you make out with a chick you stick your tongue in her mouth.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a club for the first time as a non-AFC, I was disappointed by how it's so loud. You can't talk, so how do you project your game?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'll give you a serious answer this time...

Bar-tactics :

- The social butterfly
- The lone wolf hunter
- The group hunter
- ONS game
- The indirect approach
- The direct approach

For the loudness, if a girl says 'what?' twice, I touch the side of her ear to block the loudness... it just so happens that when you block your ears human voices come out more clearly.

Either that, or just get close to the girls ear.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
h2o, I read that FR of ur club experience. That rocked. You're right, body language and kino are the most important things.

AI means "approach invitation" When you make eye contact and she smiles, or you can tell she keeps looking at you. I honestly didn't have any hardcore AI. Once I did, and that was right after I got done dancing with another girl.

I usually get those when i'm out on the street, but I didn't get any.

We dressed cool as hell, they wouldn't let me take my camera inside, but we took pics of ourselves afterwards in our fly gear. GGTW may post them.

So Pimp- Usually I don't make out with girls we just suck on each others tongues for awhile. Then we lick each others faces.

AC

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I thought you were asking what to do when you makeout with a girl... shyt, with some of the questions that have popped up recently, I wouldn't doubt.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After looking at those pics, sorry I doubted you guys.... can see the attitude you guys carry.