Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: 1st AMOG BATTLE. I lost

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went with GGTW (wing) to this outdoor street venue tonight, and we get there and see ABSOLUTELY NO GIRLS. It was depressing. There were however tons of dudes hanging around in their cutoff shirts and gang of thugs.

Well I finally found 2 girls to approach. One 8.5 and a 6. I go into starbucks, and fluff them in line. Then ask our names, and then we find out they were at the same club as us last night.

We walked outside and saw a group of guys from the club that we talked to ( I talked to one guy, and the other guy was the one that pulled his girlfriend off my lap.) He didn’t make eye contact with me and I could tell he didn’t like me. (wonder why) So we’re all just chatting, and these other 4 dudes come in that are all ripped, and as I’m chatting with the guys, they come in and start talking to the hot chick, who was standing right next to me.

I guess they knew her too from somewhere, and she seemed cool with them. The HB then out of nowhere says…you’re German and Irish, and that’s exactly what I am. I said wow, she’s talented and was teasing her and having fun with her. Then these big ape men are blocking me away from the girl while their friend is talking to her, and their saying **** like they’re on the wrestling team, and fighting is their LIFE. I’m like alright man cool, tight. Then I JOKINGLY pump my fists together, and say “Lets box man”

The girl laughed at that, but the guys get all serious on me and start talking **** saying yea lets throw down. I found out that they were drunk later, and known for picking fights. It was then very difficult for me to continue gaming the girl, while 3 guys kept trying to fight me. I tried laughing and telling them they don’t have to impress her by fighting, and that somehow made them angrier. I said they should fight each other if they really want to fight so bad, or even better that they should just go down the street pushing people. Whatever, I just left. It was so distracting I couldn’t even think of anything to say to her after that. I left defeated…****.

AC

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been here a few times.
In two cases the chick loved the attention and actually stirred things by glancing at the other guys, promoting them to try and kick my arse.
In one case, the girl I was talking to really liked me and told the other guys to back off.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those guys didn't sound alpha. They sounded like drunk douchebags. They weren't in any way outgaming you... they were being little pansies and realizing they couldn't, so their only recourse was to fight you. Don't feel defeated - you actually won the AMOG battle and they decided they had to throw down to challenge you. Good job, man.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidnightResistance
I've been here a few times.
In two cases the chick loved the attention and actually stirred things by glancing at the other guys, promoting them to try and kick my arse.
Remainded me of a time when two random fat brats stoped me downtown (saturday night, over 5 blocks packed with people.) and wanted me to beat up some old guy, because he was talking to her friend. I just laughed. She didn't stop with me, she asked bunch more people (who wouln't have none of it). It turns out They didn't even know the gurl, they just wanted to see a fight.

No metter haw inocent a pure she looks, any woman has it in her to be a manipulating attention ho. So watch it guys.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by naoi deag se deag
Those guys didn't sound alpha. They sounded like drunk douchebags. They weren't in any way outgaming you... they were being little pansies and realizing they couldn't, so their only recourse was to fight you. Don't feel defeated - you actually won the AMOG battle and they decided they had to throw down to challenge you. Good job, man.
agreed. if anything, you outspoke them...and basically amog'ing isn't about starting fights, it's about being able "out alpha" the other guy...which it seems you did

but don't worry, because you just gotta remember that some girls won't like you...it's all good

although, i personally am also defenseless with the amog'ing/****blocking ...though around my parts i've barely ran into it

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart but...

Why didn't you ask her to leave with you? I would've grabbed her by the arm and said let's get away from these jerks. I bet ya 10$ she would've left with you, dude.

I'm hoping to convince you to go out on the prowl with me when I make it to Chicago. You seem to have some pretty good skills.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by animal crackers
err "AMOG" means Alpha male other guy.

Basically big alpha guys that try to get your girls.
Those guys were definitely not alpha. You clowned on them pretty good, I'd say you won even though you didn't get her.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough break man, don't feel down though.....

It's just one of those situations where people with no mental intelligence who think purley on a 'primal' level try to conquer with nothing but brawn......the thought process they desperately cling to is, "I'm bigger, so I win." These guys were definitely going to fight you no matter what you said, it was just a matter of letting the situation play out how they wanted.......I've been in this situation several times in the past and you absolutely CANNOT win in any type of DJ fashion (it's basically going back to 7th grade all over again), you can't joke about things cus that to them is arrogance ie.disrespect, you can't say "chill out" cus that just makes em' madder, you can't ignore them cus then they try to provoke you.....you definitly shoulda walked away if this chick was cool with these dudes, you are the prize and should have kept up your search for other girls......you're too DJ to compete with these guys.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It usually is best just to avoid those people that are looking for fights.

A long while back, I was at the bar with a good friend of mine, this guy wasn't usually a scrapper, but he wouldn't back down either... so, this guy starts **** with him, and next thing I know, my buddy is pulling crazy fighting like 5 guys at a time, he kept knocking them down, and more of the friends just kept coming up.

I didn't see this, but he told me after, that it wasn't those guys that scared him, but this one guy that walked up to him in the middle of everything and said 'I'll fight you...', my buddy (told me) he turned to the guy, 'No. Please.'. Then another guy came up to get punched around, I was doing my best to try and get people off of him... but I'm not really a scrapper myself. Either way, my buddy told me that he was more scared of that 1 guy that asked to fight then he was with all the dudes that were running up to him.

If a dude is looking that much for a fight, unless hes falling down drunk it's best to assume that they are looking for a fight because they often win the fights they are in.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree (sort of)

I've actually found the opposite, when someone knows for sure he is going to do something he doesn't talk about it. He just does it. Example, a few weeks ago I was in North County, St. Louis. A guy asked another guy for a smoke. The guy told him no. He knocked him out without ever saying a word. I saw the guy get hit, in slow motion he fell back on the ground and couldn't get up.

My general experience is the more talking and stalling someone does, the more likely he is to be unsure of what he really wants to do. I'm not advocating fighting by any means. It's usually not worth the risk of death, arrest, or further altercations when they see you again next month and aren't falling down drunk :)

Depending on local laws, you may want to consider pepper spray as a backup. I know everyone will flame me as a wuss for suggesting this. I've used it on one occasion and it definitely did work. I haven't went around testing this on hundreds of hispanics or anything, but a buddy who laughed at me let me spray him. Mind you I didn't even get him directly in the face and he was on the ground weezing. I thought we were going to have to take him the ER. Before you laugh at this suggestion, I want you to go out and spray yourself in the face with a fresh can. Just hope the guy isn't armed or hispanic. lol.

Duo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would call this ****blocking, not AMOGing. It doesn't seem like the guys went after the girl at all. They only messed with you and screwed you up.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
animal crackers...not your fault..we would have all done the same thing. You cant do **** when huge guys wanna fight you.

Vandermast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went with GGTW (wing) to this outdoor street venue tonight, and we get there and see ABSOLUTELY NO GIRLS. It was depressing. There were however tons of dudes hanging around in their cutoff shirts and gang of thugs.

Well I finally found 2 girls to approach. One 8.5 and a 6. I go into starbucks, and fluff them in line. Then ask our names, and then we find out they were at the same club as us last night.

We walked outside and saw a group of guys from the club that we talked to ( I talked to one guy, and the other guy was the one that pulled his girlfriend off my lap.) He didn’t make eye contact with me and I could tell he didn’t like me. (wonder why) So we’re all just chatting, and these other 4 dudes come in that are all ripped, and as I’m chatting with the guys, they come in and start talking to the hot chick, who was standing right next to me.

I guess they knew her too from somewhere, and she seemed cool with them. The HB then out of nowhere says…you’re German and Irish, and that’s exactly what I am. I said wow, she’s talented and was teasing her and having fun with her. Then these big ape men are blocking me away from the girl while their friend is talking to her, and their saying **** like they’re on the wrestling team, and fighting is their LIFE. I’m like alright man cool, tight. Then I JOKINGLY pump my fists together, and say “Lets box man”
Cool. You made light of the situation by humor, making yourself higher in her eyes.

The girl laughed at that, but the guys get all serious on me and start talking **** saying yea lets throw down. I found out that they were drunk later, and known for picking fights. It was then very difficult for me to continue gaming the girl, while 3 guys kept trying to fight me. I tried laughing and telling them they don’t have to impress her by fighting, and that somehow made them angrier. I said they should fight each other if they really want to fight so bad, or even better that they should just go down the street pushing people. Whatever, I just left. It was so distracting I couldn’t even think of anything to say to her after that. I left defeated…****.

AC
Ha-that was classic "don't have to impress her by fighting" that was the truth, they wanted to hit you physically but you hit them psychologically, elevating yourself even more. S**t like this happens, especially when the AMOG feel threatened by you. They were in no mood to make friends so you pulled the right moves by not trying to be. Just 'Keep Sargin' as they say here.

flashback

Reaction score
Originally posted by naoi deag se deag
this man is right. You won the battle, and your responses were right on the money. Nice work.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

Yea, w/e I don't really care that much. It's so easy to get new #s now, It doesn't matter much to me.

However, I'm still working on an effiecient method to set up dates. Lets say I get 4 #s in a night. I only end up calling 1-2 of them, because those were the girls I actually clicked with.

I was thinking maybe I should just try to get as many on a day 2 as possible, but I feel wierd when I don't really want to.

AMOGs suck, this was REALLY a not fun experience. The girl was really only semi-interested before all this **** happened, so # close wouldn't be to solid, and i would have had to get past all the muscle men.

quest on club alpha said something AWESOME!

"Well since they can't pick up girls they just resort to getting in a fight, because that gives them a purpose at least for going out..."

HAHAHAHHA That seems pretty logical, and correct in this situation at least.

AC