Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR 1: G-Man & The Shezzlers Friday night out!!

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here goes....

So me and me buddy Shezzler hit the town in the sunny UK (no really it was sunny!), dressed to impress and raring to go. First few bars were fairly grim, too many ye olde codgers and not enough fresh young totti (fit chicks to you U.S guy's) but we were still optimistic of finding some fresh talent later on in the night.

Next bar we hit was quite an improvement, to are amazement we saw 2 retard \ half lady like type lads with 2 very tidy young ladies which almost gaves us extra encourangement for 2 fine male specimens like ourselves. So then we hit the wine bar Shezzler had his usual bottle of Bucky or Buckfast - Tonic wine to those who have never heard of it and we headed for the dance floor. It was heaving with munters aka ugly bints, a few came up to us but lets just say they were a bit rough.

So a few bars later we hit Nightclub 1 aka Knocking shop. We got friendly with a few ladies and as soon as bloody Grease Lightning came on thier was no stopping me! Directly after that they played Shaggy - 'Caught making love on the bathroom floor' which seemed quite appropriate at the time. After A bit of tongue action and dirty dancing she was asking for my phone number. The Shezzler being the charmer he is managed to get a double kiss after a smile and a wink and but for my inefficienies with my camera phone and I would have had one hell of a picture to post!!

So we decided to hit the most popular place in town Nightclub 2, I told the girl I had got off with I'd give her another tongue lashing later on and left with the lads. The nightclub was packed as usual and Shezzlers bird was in so he was on his best behaviour (well almost!!) but I'll let him enlighten you on that. After a bit of flirting and some qualitex dancing the bird from Nightclub 1 came so I kept true to my promise and gave her that tongue lashing.

Dissapointingly that was the only number of the night but seen as we are hitting the town tonight as well as yesterday I will be looking to improve on that. I will let the Shezzler make his own account of yesterday night and be sure to watch out for my next FR of tonight!

Keep it cool and let the lessons learned from So Suave guide you in your path to glory.

Respect

G-Man

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job guys...looks like partner approaches are the new sosuave thing. Next time more details though!