Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: “You have cute tits” (instant makeout)

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I'd send this out for ****s and giggles. It's pretty short since nothing really exciting happened except for this one wacky event.

We're at a club in the OC and just being social. I see this cute, tall, slim brunette that's sitting down flashing her girlfriend her titties. Well now, that's just begs to be more looked into.

So I waltz up to her and say, "You have cute tits."

She asks me something and I can't hear so I lean down to her and she asks, "Are you famous?"

"Wha-" and before I can even finish my puzzled reply, SHE'S STICKING HER TONGUE DOWN MY MOUTH.

I suppose I have that look: good looking with a very sharp edge to my dressing style. The only guy who was dressed as sharp as I was, was the promoter. Everyone else was wearing clone outfits of jeans and collared shirts (or something along those lines).

Anyways, I take it in stride and promptly plop in her lap, extremely relaxed and chilling in the chair with her. She asks me again, "Are you famous?"

To which I reply with a smile, "Do I look fam-" MORE TONGUE ACTION without me even finishing my sentence. After about the third time (me trying to talk and her shutting me up with her tongue), a guy friend of her rolls up and basically tries to drag her away.

Actually, he started dissing on me at first saying something along the lines of Herpes of the mouth, but when it comes to guys, I usually just ignore them. The girl is also ignoring him while we making out.

Then the guy starts really getting pissed saying something along the lines of, "That's my buddy's girlfriend" or some **** like that. It may be true, but she sure wasn't acting like it. I think he was simply jealous that after all the time being in the "friend zone" he still can't get any action.

He does end up bringing in his two friends, but they're being really friendly with us since my buddy and I aren't escalating anything. We're just being very social and, well, flat out ignoring him. He has to LITERALLY drag her away, but she actually came back and apologized to me while he was fuming in the exit.

That's it other than that incredible fast make-out session and the guy threatening to kick my ass.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine what sort of grief a new poster would be given if he made a thread asking if "You have cute tits" was a good pickup line. Just goes to show you that when there's an instant attraction, and the guy is bold enough to initiate contact, it really doesn't matter what is said...

Just out of curiousity, what sort of clothes were you sporting?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, I take it in stride and promptly plop in her lap, extremely relaxed and chilling in the chair with her. She asks me again, "Are you famous?"

To which I reply with a smile, "Do I look fam-" MORE TONGUE ACTION without me even finishing my sentence. After about the third time (me trying to talk and her shutting me up with her tongue), a guy friend of her rolls up and basically tries to drag her away.

Actually, he started dissing on me at first saying something along the lines of Herpes of the mouth, but when it comes to guys, I usually just ignore them. The girl is also ignoring him while we making out.

Then the guy starts really getting pissed saying something along the lines of, "That's my buddy's girlfriend" or some **** like that. It may be true, but she sure wasn't acting like it. I think he was simply jealous that after all the time being in the "friend zone" he still can't get any action.

He does end up bringing in his two friends, but they're being really friendly with us since my buddy and I aren't escalating anything. We're just being very social and, well, flat out ignoring him. He has to LITERALLY drag her away, but she actually came back and apologized to me while he was fuming in the exit.

That's it other than that incredible fast make-out session and the guy threatening to kick my ass.
That reminds me of that Tucker Max story, where he met some girl in the club and she was all over him and was trying to leave home with him, and her female friends kept trying to drag her off, and then she ended up running away from them and jumping into his cab.

Turns out later that she had a bf who cheated on her and she wanted to get back at him. That kinda makes me believe the dude's story, b!tches can be vindicative like that.

Either that, or she really thought you were hot. Anyway good job.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: FR: “You have cute tits” (instant makeout)

Originally posted by MindOverMatter
That reminds me of that Tucker Max story, where he met some girl in the club and she was all over him and was trying to leave home with him, and her female friends kept trying to drag her off, and then she ended up running away from them and jumping into his cab.

Turns out later that she had a bf who cheated on her and she wanted to get back at him. That kinda makes me believe the dude's story, b!tches can be vindicative like that.

Either that, or she really thought you were hot. Anyway good job.

Yeah but there's another part to that story. Her friends physically push her into a cab, and he's just standing there laughing. She then jumps to the other side of the cab, gets out the other side of the door and sprints up to him and gets in a a cab with him. He takes her back to her place and ****s him.

And it turns out she had a boyfriend.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh never mind i misread your post sos.