Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foxes and their take on SS

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This came from a book (an excerpt of Ch 8 from Foxes). It is very long. I recommend you print it out to read. She believes SS works but wants to inform women about it to stop guys from doing it. She even says she has a website to keep women informed about these techniques.

Chapter Eight
Dishonest Seduction Techniques And How To Stop Them
It is one thing for a Frog to court a Fox, play hard to get, or employ minor deception in the pursuit of
happiness. As long as he genuinely cares about her and treats her well once he has her, no major harm is
done. Foxes play games themselves in love, many of which are questionable, so by that standard alone,
some game- playing by men is tolerable. In this chapter, you will see methods I consider over the line, at
least with regard to the female perspective. These methods are legal, but they are slimy and dishonest.
Hopefully, this chapter will save you a lot of grief.
Speed Seduction
Have you ever been approached by a man who left you spellbound? Who seemed to tap into your deepest
fantasy as if you had known each other all your lives, maybe even in past lives? Do you remember one
moment saying hello to him and the next giving him a ******* in the parking lot? Welcome to the world of
alt.seduction.fast, the USENET newsgroup devoted to Speed Seduction (SS). Readers of a.s.f., as they call
it, have the benefit of learning from the experience of other men, and when a successful pickup technique is
posted there, it catches on like wildfire. Technology has finally arrived when getting laid is a process which
is subject to peer review.
Alt.seduction.fast was created by Ross Jeffries, creator of a product known as Speed Seduction and
advertised at his website: www.seduction.com . Ross is a bit of an internet business pioneer, proving that it
is possible to make a fortune online by meeting a major market demand. Ross, a student of hypnosis and
NLP, got the brainstorm about a decade ago to apply these techniques to seduction, with very successful
results. Through his own research and experience, and that of his followers, Mr. Jeffries has built a large
cult following, many of whom report amazing results using Speed Seduction. The stated objective of SS is
to get a Fox into bed within two hours of meeting her; I must assume that most Foxes do not want this to
happen. Hence, it is necessary to inform them of this method so that they can defend themselves.
Foxes who are most vulnerable to SS are those who work in retail and are sitting ducks for the public, as
well as highly social and quiet environments like coffeehouses and small gatherings. Any situation where a
man is relating directly to you is risky, however, even if you are in a group setting. NLP and hypnosis
involving using complex word patterns that induce states of arousal in a Fox, mostly by directing her mind
towards memories of times when she felt incredible. I have seen Foxes deny that SS is effective, but I know
from the male half of the populace that it is nothing to be taken lightly. The antidote to SS is awareness:
once you are aware of what SS is, it becomes easy to recognize.
The ultimate antidote to SS is this rule: any man who approaches you anywhere, at any time, for any
reason, is probably trying to seduce you. If he is a fast-talker, a smooth talker, and a fast mover, he may be
a customer of Ross's. If so, there are some things you should know about him:
If you are not a Fox, he probably doesn't want you. Is this going to bother you? Do you want to be
considered a worthy target? If so, you are playing into Ross's hands. My advice in this case would be to
become a Fox rather than attempting to win over the Speed Seducer. An advanced SS technique involves
feigning lack of interest, but sooner or later he has to make a move or he is wasting his time. Do not get
caught up in any confusion or focus on what he is saying as much as the fact that he has approached you, is
hitting on you, and does it for sport. If this is what you want in a lover, go for it. If not, consider yourself
informed.
He will talk about wonderful feelings, specifically those which focus around relationships. This is a double
bonding technique: he wants you to relive your best romantic experiences and anchor them to him. In your
mind, he is betting that you will associate what he tells you with his presence, and will attempt to reinforce
this either by touching himself or pointing to himself. Word tricks are another part of it, where seemingly
innocent sentences contain what Ross calls embedded sexual commands such as be-low me (sounds like
blow me when said properly), or something like "It is very important to get a good night's sleep.
With me, I find that..." Whether or not these subliminal messages work cannot be proven, but the mindset
of a Frog who would use methods like this should be exposed. Be on the lookout for SS language patterns.
He will begin commanding you at some point. After he has gotten your mind to follow the images he baits
it with (like the incredible connection pattern where he describes the feeling a woman gets when she
instantly feels attracted to a man and anchored that to himself), he then begins telling the Fox how to feel,
saying things like "As you think about how wonderful it feels, it becomes more and more vivid, as if it's
happening right now." It sounds stranger than it is, but if the Fox has tranced out because of the bliss, she
lowers her resistance and the trance deepens. Watch a stage hypnosis show sometime to see what is
possible.
If you have a boyfriend, the Speed Seducer will attack him. The boyfriend destroyer pattern is legendary.
With this technique, the man directly or indirectly works on creating doubt about the Fox's boyfriend. This
is an excellent technique that political parties have used for years: minority party politics. A man who is not
your boyfriend cannot disappoint you, and if you are not happy with the incumbent, you may already be
ripe for a change. If you are, the Speed Seducer will be more than happy to expand your mind as far into
that concept as you are willing to go. Given that Foxes are prone to emotional extremism when it comes to
love, they can become very vulnerable to a Frog who is appearing to read her mind and her dissatisfaction
with her relationship, when in fact he is merely guessing with one Fox after another (lots of retail clerks in
the mall to approach) until he happens to be right and the Fox takes the bait. Solution: don't take the bait
unless you want it. Don't mistake his guess for magic; don't mistake his words for truth. They are only
words. Do not date one Frog simply because he is not another Frog.
"Why do you ask?" A powerful antidote to SS, because it puts Frogs on the spot. Either they have to come
clean about what they are doing (they won't), or they have to lie, and once they start lying you can trap
them. If a Frog asks you if you have ever felt an incredible connection with a man you have just met, ask
him why he wants to know. He will either say he was just curious, or that he finds the topic fascinating, but
does he go around to anyone other than Foxes having conversations like this? Unravel the mystery of what
seems like fate and your romantic bubble may burst, but it's much better to burst it in the beginning than to
wait weeks or months and find out you were used by a smooth-talking player, with some high- risk sex
under your belt.
Beware of trances. If you start feeling wonderful, focused, relaxed, and losing your senses, snap yourself
out!! Reorient yourself! Focus!! Don't be conquered so easily! Let the damn clock tick and see if what he is
promising is for real. Remember what I said before about cheaters sounding smoother than non-cheaters;
being swept off your feet is all well and good, but coming down from the high can be brutal. I see nothing
in the SS literature to indicate that Foxes are happy with the long-term result of these liaisons. Do you
really want a Frog who is using a technique like SS to manipulate your mind? If you do, a Prince won't
want you.
Beware of touch. Where you are touched, by what, how and for how long you are touched is secondary to
how deliberately you were touched. Be especially careful if he touches you repeatedly, for extended periods
of time, or if he tries to give you a massage or read your palm. Treat this behavior as if he had said Wanna
****?
Beware of mirroring. Mirroring is a subtle mindgame. The theory is that if you mimic a person's
movements, they will lock into that rhythm and become more focused on you. Whether it works or not, you
now know to look for it, and to identify it as a form of seduction. Awareness should repel any effect a Frog
who mirrors you is attempting to create. If you spot mirroring, make a mental note but do not let him know
you are onto him. You can even test him by moving in such a way that mirroring is obvious.
Beware of humor. Humor is a deadly bonding tool favored by most players. They know that if they
entertain you, they will make loads of progress. React to them as good entertainers and nothing more. Don't
see the entertainment for more than what it's worth, which is something that will make the first few mo nths
of a relationship more exciting. Don't reject men because they are entertaining, but don't date them for that
reason either, unless you want a fling. More often than not they are players.
Beware of stories. One of Ross's favorite techniques is to use a story as a tool of indirect seduction. He
might talk about relationships in general, or a specific experience he wants you to anchor to him. Like a
lamb being led to the slaughter, the unprepared Fox focuses as she would in any conversation, and is led
with imagery that taps her fancy. It can be argued that she is aware of what is happening, but that would
mean that Ross is correct. Are Foxes willing to admit this? So far I haven't seen that. If so, please be honest.
Once you notice your mind led in a sexual direction, remember that this is impersonal, and the only thing
which is special to the Frog leading you is your body. Is this what you want? If so, please speak up and
many decent men would be happy to storytell.
Beware of poetry. Poetry is a form of hypnosis in that the poetry reader uses pleasing words and sounds to
create pleasing images which the listener taps into. It is the ideal conduit for SS. SS poems with patterned
wording can put a Fox into trance within minutes, and leave her wanting the Speed Seducer. Train your
mind to realize that this is a seduction technique being used on you, and there are no sincere feelings
backing up the words, and the spell should break instantly. Check Ross's website, newsletters, E-mail lists,
and related websites for the latest SS poems.
Other SS techniques. Ross is an evolving man. If he finds a successful technique, he shares it with his
followers in his products, his newsletters, and his website. Become educated with the new methods he is
developing so that she can recognize them instantly. This tends to make all but those women who want to
have SS used on them immune to the technique.
When I wrote Foxes, I took its exposure for granted. Consequently, I took this into account, focusing on
what it is that Foxes want as well as what men want, and formulating the basic theory of mutual selfinterest
which rules both books. When I look at Ross's website, and his fundamental philosophy, I have
difficulty comprehending how SS can survive exposure. Will Foxes keep falling under the same spell over
and over again? Will rival Frogs learn about SS and warn them like I am doing? The final verdict on SS
will not come in until Foxes are fully aware of it. SS has been too successful for too long to be ignored. For
Foxes to say it can't be neutralized is for them to say they have been checkmated, and to admit permanent
defeat.
If Foxes respond to SS despite being warned about it, this has serious consequences for men. I know that
few Foxes will ever admit to rewarding SS, but my own experience with SS and my mailbag do not lie:
Frogs who use SS report good results, and those who do not often report bad results. Foxhunters report that
SS is not necessary for them, but they are using another technique. If I continue to see Foxes falling under
the spell of Speed Seducers, it makes me wonder how many Frogs are going to hold out when they are not
being rewarded. It is up to the Foxes to take preventive measures against dishonest methods such as this
one and reward men who play the game more honestly. Either that or they need to admit that honesty
counts for absolutely nothing in love. It is little consolation to the man who has lost his fiance to the
boyfriend-destroyer pattern to be told that she was wrong for him, and he is better off without her. How can
a Fox be wrong for a Prince and right for a Speed Seducer?
Ross Jeffries is making the following claims with his work:
His method will cause Foxes who otherwise would not want to have sex with Frogs to have sex with them;
He can publish his methods where Foxes can study them and they will remain effective.
Is this possible? Can Foxes who otherwise wouldn't want sex be talked into it within two hours of meeting?
If so, speak up! Men will be happy to accommodate you. If you don't want to be Speed Seduced, then let
your actions back that up as well and spend your time with the men whose words aren't as captivating. A
liar will always be more interesting than a man who refuses to lie. Since Foxes have amazing grapevine
capacities, warning everyone you can should lead to the downfall of Speed Seduction in short order. One
broadcast by Oprah Winfrey would do the trick.
Covert Hypnosis For Foxes
I would be remiss if I did not look into the future of seduction and Wendi Fresien's package of a book and
cassette tapes called Hypnotize Your Lover, which is available through her website, or bookstores. The
$39.95 price is well worth it, and the content is more comprehensive and gender-balanced than Ross's
material, which is geared to men. I suppose that it would be a great phone sex tool for women, but men are
so looks-focused that mind-based techniques are less likely to work. Wendi is a California hypnotherapist
with a bit of a wild side. Her book covers covert hypnosis and how to defend yourself against it, and it's
worth a read. The entire package will educate you on hypnosis and mind techniques to enhance your
relationship, well beyond anything I could explain here. Wendi has brought to the mainstream a technique
that had previously been reserved for the d/s and fetish communities.
Methods like Speed Seduction have very basic elements: confusion, intensity, and a general sales pitch are
three key warning signs to look for. Frogs who approach you for any reason are always suspect, but even
more so if they exhibit SS behavior. Ross adds several Foxhunting elements into his SS, presenting himself
as a celebrity who teaches the arts of hypnosis and seduction. This is a posture few men can use the way
Ross does, since he has appeared in the major media. Stage hypnotists, hypnotherapists, psychics, and
others who are into eastern philosophies will often use those as gateways to introduce these techniques.
Keep your guard up at all times. Do not confront him, but draw your conclusions and act on them silently.
The Mystery Of The Negative Hit
Foxes are vulnerable to this, due to the perception that they are stuck-up. In the introduction I mentioned
Mystery, who posted regularly to a.s.f for a while as its leader, a man who claimed to have slept with about
sixty women in his life and who kept extensive records of his pickup attempts, gave to the internet world a
gold mine that has caused Frogs to break the ice when they otherwise wouldn't: the negative hit. A negative
hit, as defined by Mystery, is a playful insult designed to knock a Fox down a peg and let her know you
aren't intimidated by her. The effect is chilling: a Fox who has what Mystery calls the ***** shield up for
every other man suddenly becomes putty in his hands. With the negative hit, Mystery creates the ideal
mixture of bad-boy adventurousness and kind playfulness. His motives, however, are anything but kind. He
sees nothing wrong with lying, cheating, and dumping, and is definitely in it for the short term. Foxes claim
not to want this, but men like Mystery never have any shortage of lovers while other men Foxes supposedly
would want over him do without. Results speak louder than words.
Negative hits can be anything from a minor to a major insult. If done right, it will leave you annoyed, but
not so angry that you want revenge. You will fluster about the remark, but when he isn't fazed, you'll begin
to cave in and attempt to make peace, which is the exact ending that Mystery is hoping for. You can then
continue to talk to him and wind up #61, 62, 63, 64, 65, or 1,500 if he continues, because if your body
measures up, he's available. Get any fantasy of taming this man out of your mind completely; it's not going
to happen unless you are Wonder Fox. Swim with the tide, not against it. If a man approaches you
unspectacularly with respect, don't treat him in such a manner that will make him use a negative hit, unless
you get off on being treated that way, which Foxes apparently do. Mystery has reported that behavior that
works with Foxes does not work with non-Elites. Mystery has his own website, the address to which is
posted regularly on a.s.f. (it changes periodically).
Gimmicks
A gimmick is a skill or prop which is used to attract Foxes. I recommend that Foxhunters sit in a
coffeehouse with a deck of tarot cards, or give psychic readings over the internet. I also recommended
choreography, but as an advanced skill many Foxhunters will not be able to use it. On a.s.f., the gimmicks
are more bold and brazen, and my rule of always waiting for the Foxes to approach in response to the
gimmick are ignored. Some gimmicks which have been reported successful include the psychic gimmick,
palm reading (a lead- in to hand massaging and SS patterns disguised as the reading), poetry, art, or any
pretext which can be used to capture a Fox's attention. If knowledge that a gimmick is being used on you
would spoil the bond between you and the man with the gimmick, then you know not to be fooled by the
pretext that he is interested only in reading your palm. Most men have little difficulty developing gimmicks
because it is hard not to notice when Foxes consistently respond to something. Odds are a Prince is not
going to approach you in a bar and read your palm. Most true Princes are taken when you meet them, just
as most Foxes are. Princes do not have to rely on gimmicks, so their approaches are more likely to be polite
and tame. Only Frogs will sleep with any Fox without looking beneath the surface.
A new gimmick I have developed recently puts the others to shame. The beauty of this gimmick is that any
American man can use it. All he has to do is point out to Foxes that he doesn't have to beg for their
affections, and can start looking overseas for partners. Because of their immense wealth relative to the rest
of the world, American men are treated like royalty in most corners of the world, so much so that Foxes
from these countries have taken to posting pictures of themselves along with their home phone numbers in
the hope that wealthier men from other countries will rescue them from their poverty. The standard insults
about mail-order brides are not washing the way they used to, with men realizing that American Foxes are
every bit as opportunistic, only with higher price tags. What I call the Foreign Fox Gimmick now is a very
powerful means of inducing American Foxes to treat me with greater respect because they know I have
other options. Cop an attitude with them, make them jump through too many hoops to win you over, and
you might find they really do go overseas. Fortunately, enough American Foxes have responded to the
mere threat of my going overseas that I have not actually had to do it yet. I asked one Fox who caved into
the gimmick why she didn't want me before I threatened to go overseas, and she responded with I wanted to
prove I was superior.
Romance
A gimmick worthy of its own heading, let us not forget the tried and true false promise. What has changed
with the false promise is that the lies are more precise than ever before, thanks to the internet and the
sharing of information and results. More basic than the issue of whether or not a Frog is using SS or a
gimmick on you is the issue of his attempt (or lack thereof) to romance you. I have often said that Foxes
view romance much the way men view sex, with romance novels and soap operas occupying the same
place in their lives as pornography occupies in men's. In each case, one gender is scripted to act in
accordance with the other's fantasies, creating an unrealistic standard for both genders.
Men offer romance to Foxes to convert it into sex, while Foxes know that sex will inspire a Prince to be
romantic. When asking a Fox what she wants in a Prince, if she says he must be romantic, I cringe.
Romance is not a character trait, but a way of expressing sexual attraction. This is the Behavior Myth I
wrote about previously. A man who is romantic is telling you he wants to have sex with you, nothing more.
Take the message for what it is. Romance should express attraction, not create it. A man who is romantic to
more than one woman is every bit as much of a slut as a woman who will have sex at the drop of a hat. If
you want a romantic slut, go for it, but don't pretend he is something he's not.
When men start sounding like women, beware. Their romantic behavior is a barometer of their sexual
desire. Be especially wary when they start talking about wanting long-term relationships while directing
you at warp speed towards the bedroom. How he pulls this off is with a simple 1-2 sucker-punch:
Convince you that he is not like other men, who just want to use Foxes for sex;
Since he is not a pig, and since you like him, he is worthy of having sex with. Once he has passed the test,
there is no need to wait.
Now that you know how this fleece works, you know how to avoid it. The way to weed out a romantic slut
is to not deliver the sex. He will either get frustrated and reveal his true intentions, at which point you can
shoot him down, or he will just bail out and search for greener pastures. Only the most devoted players will
wait you out, though Frogs in this category will have sex with other Foxes while waiting for your timetable
to expire, so they aren't really waiting.
Get Serious
Entertainment is fine for an evening, a weekend, or maybe even a few months, but it leads to short-term
relationships if it is what is repeatedly drawing you to a partner. Let the Frogs who come on strong cool off
a bit to get a more realistic picture, and give the slow-starters a chance to get on track before you write
them off. Not even a Prince is going to impress you every minute of every day; some may not want to send
a signal of interest only to get shot down. We frown on men who make unwanted advances, and many
decent men almost never approach for this reason. Whether intentional or not, when Foxes respond to a
man like Mystery and ignore the quieter types they are creating a wall that only a bad-boy or a player can
penetrate. Is this what you want? If not, retool your selection process so that all types of men are competing
equally. CUPID and character, not approaches, are what count.
I would hope that your desire to feel special and be romanced does not cloud your view of reality. I think of
romantic men the way I do strippers in clubs: they provide a fantasy, for the purpose of luring out of you
what they want, and rarely is the promise delivered unless the "dancer" is getting the better deal. I would
think that the truth of the matter -- the honesty element Foxes claim is paramount -- would override any
other consideration. I know it is not pleasant to be misled, but the longer you allow it, the worse it becomes.
A fool's paradise may be paradise to the fool, but who wants to be fooled forever? Hollow romance
substance may be nice to pass a lonely moment, but it is nothing to base a long-term relationship on if a
guy is just trying to get laid, and it should not be enough to convince you to have sex unless you are
prepared for the relationship not leading to marriage.
When you strip seduction techniques from the equation, you are left with CUPID and character. I wish
more Foxes would stop emphasizing pickup techniques so much and focus instead on the long haul. The
spontaneous behavior has become rehearsed, and the special treatment isn't really that special. In fact,
everything in this chapter is nothing more than a mating call. The quality of the Prince should be important,
not the quality of his approach. It may be appealing to have a position of power when a man approaches
you, but sitting in judgement and contempt on the assumption that you have to be won over puts men in a
difficult position, and distracts your focus away from proper analysis of the man and situation onto
frivolous matters, like whether or not he has supplicated. A Foxhunter will generally not pursue you until
you have shown interest, unless he has a strong and genuine interest in you. Someone like Mystery will
approach you for sport, and even post the results of his pickup attempt on the internet, sometimes including
a tape-recording.
Women need to rethink their concept of romance, specifically what it means when a Frog is romantic or
otherwise solicits them (I would not call Speed Seduction very romantic). I think of the reverse of how a
man must feel when he is being used by a Fox and either denies it or knows what is going on but refuses to
admit it. I would imagine that Foxes who learned that SS was used on them would feel betrayed. Some
claimed it is a form of mind control and should be outlawed, but that is too harsh. Ross likens it to moodsetting
and other mating calls, and to this extent I believe he is correct. A Fox should know what is going
on when a Frog approaches her with intensity, and within minutes the conversation turns sexual. On my
website I plan to keep Foxes informed of the latest techniques men are bragging about, so they can take
precautions. I urge other websites devoted to romance do the same. Knowledge is power.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women won't believe that they would fall for Speed Seduction anyway.

I'll tell you one thing. She flat out gets the "romance" thing right. I guy that is being "romantic" is just wanting to get in a chick's pants, and they fall for it (for the most part) if you do it enough.

Note that she points out that b*tch shields are easily penetrated by players, and, more importantly, they keep out good guys.

It's funny, because the exact type of man she is describing as "desirable" would have fit me in my AFC days. HAHAHA! And we all know how many women AFCs get!

Too funny.

One thing that I *DO* want to remember is this: Romance is a way of expressing sexual attraction.

[This message has been edited by Sir_Chancealot (edited 11-30-2002).]

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will bet you my next paycheck the woman who wrote all that crap is a fat and/or ugly woman who a skilled SSer would stay away from. She is jealous of women who are being seduced.

Even on the off chance that she is NOT incredibly ugly, any women who is constantly screening on a conscious level for any linguistic seduction techniques being used has an anti-seductive personality. Any really seductive person is open to the possibility of being seduced themselves.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

[This message has been edited by SexPDX (edited 11-30-2002).]

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bwahahahaha. At first I was even concerned. I hoped Ross had enough $$ to get rid of her, but as I read through the last third of the post I realized that her talk falls on deaf ears.

How the heck a girl will distinguish cupid and incredible connection pattern??? All princes are taken?? then she'll wind up with no men.

And she tells them to choose boring AFC types. Hohohoho. Yeah, right. All women just turn around and start dating chumps after reading her bs. They Foxes will forget about it in a matter of minutes and will not be aware of SS.

And she tells to watch out for mirroring. roflmao. This will elliminate all of her true friends first and her boyfriend.

Beware of poetry, beware of stories, beware of humor !!!!! Run, RUN !!!! if you find yourself laughing at his joke. Go for the types that can't even ask you out and pass out when you approach them. And if this guy sends you a poem, then he uses SS.

Roflmao. Good post, too bad it wont work.

SS rules!!!!!!!!

What's the name of the book you got if from???

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I call the Foreign Fox Gimmick now is a very powerful means of inducing American Foxes to treat me with greater respect because they know I have other options. Cop an attitude with them, make them jump through too many hoops to win you over, and you might find they really do go overseas. Fortunately, enough American Foxes have responded to the mere threat of my going overseas that I have not actually had to do it yet. I asked one Fox who caved into the gimmick why she didn't want me before I threatened to go overseas, and she responded with I wanted to prove I was superior.
Unless we're talking lesbian, I say she's a he. I checked Amazon.com, no such title. With the whole gig about Foxes and other stupid labels, sounds like Ray Gordon.
This came from a book (an excerpt of Ch 8 from Foxes). It is very long. I recommend you print it out to read. She believes SS works but wants to inform women about it to stop guys from doing it. She even says she has a website to keep women informed about these techniques.
Who is this author? Who is the publisher? What is the website?

[Edit:]

Actually, it IS Ray Gordon.

One example out of many: http://groups.google.com/groups?q= ray+gordon+foxes&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=15decaab.0204080129.4ec4e090%40posting.google.com&rnum=4

------------------
Formerly Inspector Clouseau

[This message has been edited by Deep Dish (edited 11-30-2002).]

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who tha hell is ray gordon???

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got it off a Kazaa search for speed seduction material (sorry I had to be honest)

But it said something about Ch 8 of foxes.

Check KAZAA for antiseduction material or antispeed seduction it gave the name of the woman. For some reason when I look at file and properties it doesn't show me her name, but when it was in Kazaa it was.

In any event, I knew you would find it interesting.

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it was just last night I was wondering what would happen if lets say... you used the discovery channel pattern on some girl. Then a few weeks later some other fela did. Wouldn't the reation be great?

------------------
The Performer
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN by Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,