Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Found out my girlfriend of 5 months had had sex with 30-40 men

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacerEx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I married a girl I originally met at a bar and should have kept as a plate. I thought it was okay for a girl to want sex as much as I did back then -- that's only fair, right?

Some years into the marriage I came across some past notebook calendars of hers, and I noticed that about a third of the days in a given month were circled. Guess what those circles represented! Yep, bangs by all different guys. I asked her, she told me. She wished she had burned them, because that was the beginning of the end.

If a woman has a good commitment history to the guys she's banged, you can likely expect the same. If she has a history of mixing it up a lot and ****ing different guys at once, well, that's what you can expect.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Stop hijacking the thread.
LOL @ hijacking the thread. The OP hasn't been around for over a month. This thread was inactive for a month until Danger reactivated it referencing my quotes. I'm more than welcome to respond any of his futile comments. You've stepped in 3 times now to white knight for Danger after I've asked him for his definition of a slut. I find that to be a little weird. We can't have an honest discussion about sluts, when Danger refuses to give a definition after he makes a big deal about sluts. His last post is another long drawn out evasive reply ducking the question.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Why even commit in any capacity though? Why call people who don't even want to bother committing to one of these Beta?
LOL. You're just like Danger having this go right over your head. The OP already committed to a slut. He was with her for 5 months after he found out she was a slut. How can he not commit to a slut when he already did? Does that register with you?

Danger is telling men not to commit to sluts who already have. His advice is pointless when men are already committed to sluts. When I ask him for his definition of a slut, he refuses for some odd reason evading the question. How can we discuss sluts when he won't tell us what a slut is? It shouldn't be this hard to answer an easy question.

The OP has no idea she was a slut until she told him. Danger has no clue how many men his gf has fvcked. She could be a slut too without Danger knowing. He could be in the same boat as the OP already committed to a slut. All he gives is vague answers providing no detail. That shows me has no experience to offer any decent information. Probably is why he keeps ducking the question and attacking me in return looking for your help to white knight for him.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
A slut is a woman who has had more than 1 man in her entire time on Earth. If you need further clarification, a slut is a woman who has had sex outside of the marriage contract. A slut is a woman who has had sex outside of the traditional relationship between a married man and a woman and has done so without the goal of getting pregnant. A slut is a woman who will use sex as a weapon for personal gain or destruction.

Most of us were born to sluts, but the theme of this forum IS self improvement and therefore we should be using our newfound 'skills' to better our personal situations and not repeat the mistakes of our fathers.
Well, at least someone has the balls to give a definition of a slut. Props to LiveFreeX for trying to add to the conversation. It's really not that hard Danger to give a definition. I'm pretty sure this is the same definition that Danger has of a slut. Probably why he is scared to post it on the board.

Danger said:
When cornered by logic, a common tactic of the loser is to resort to personal attacks.
Ah, you're admitting that you're a loser with your angry personal attacks against me. For once, I finally agree with you Houdini.

Danger said:
Moreover your anger at "shoddy advice" shows how mad you are then men are judging women such as yourself on how many men you've fvked.
Danger said:
You make a couple of points and Boxer gets all angry and she starts throwing insults at you. Shows you how upset she is that nobody wants to debate the definition of "slut" with her.
Danger said:
If it pisses you off so much, then try your damned best to hide it, but men will continue to wake up to girls like you, so best hurry!

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Boxer,

The mass majority of my post is logic.....yours is only insults.

The key points are still here.....

• I presented the study showing the dangers of committing to women with increased partner counts.
  • Men can use this and their definition of slut to make their own judgements.
  • You somehow become obsessed with me over this and think my definition of slut is more relevant than the study.
  • You call names and follow me like a little obsessed girl because you are so angry at sluts being judged.
  • How do I know you don't want sluts judged? These quotes here.....

Your position is quite clear.....you are pro-slut and hate men judging them.

• Why are you calling me names? It's just a study. Why does that upset you so much?
  • Remind again why you need my definition of slut? The study has everything you need.

Boxer = :box: :box: :box: Aaaaaangry at the study, and taking it out on me. RAWR Boxer RAWR LOL!!!!! Get angry girl! Take that Patriarchy! You're just a coward Patriarchy! :box: :box: :box: LOLZ!!!!

This is an easy one....I already told you at least five times, if you find you have committed to a girl who meets your definition of slut, you just dump her. Why is that so hard for you? Oh right, because you think he should stay committed to her.
The coward refuses to answer a simple question. After you got your emotions out, are you going to answer the question now? LiveFreeX did it. Why can't you?

1. What is a low sexual number to you?
2. What do you consider to be a slut?
3. Would you consider a woman with 6 boyfriends to be a slut?
4. Would you dump your gf if you found out she had a higher number count than you assume it to be?
5. Do you believe women are not having sex with more partners and at a younger age?

These questions are relevant to the discussion of sluts. Why can't you answer them?

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boxer00 said:
Girls start fvcking around at 14. As they get older their number count is going to get higher with hook ups and relationships. Some betas can't handle that.
Boxer00 said:
I think you believe that women are not having as much sex and not at a younger age. I also believe that you think a number of partners is 2. At your age you will never find a woman with only 2 sexual partners. High School girls today have more than that on the day they graduate.
These are great quotes. Glad that you posted them Danger. Some guys like Danger are insecure about the number of partners women have. Partner count has no revelance unless you're in a relationship.

Women are having sex today at a younger age with more partners. So, if Danger feels a woman is a slut for having more than 2 partners, he would already be committed to one with his own logic. Probably why he is scared to answer the question. As usual, Houdini posts, evades, then disappears from the thread not answering the question.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Why does that make you so angry and hysterical?
Says the guy who has to post emoticons and pics to emphasize his hysterical anger. A very feminine characteristic. Why is it so hard to answer an easy question Houdini? LiveFreeX anserwed it with no problem. Why can't you instead of getting so emotional over it?

Danger said:
Not sure why that angers you Boxer? Or why you feel the need to attack me and make up lies about me in every post of yours? It's only a study. Why does that make you so angry and hysterical?
Danger said:
You're the emotional one dear, you keep calling me names in your fits of RAGE! RAWR!!! :box: :box: :box: I have the study and my slut-tells, what else do I need? If she ticks off the slut-tell boxes, I don't commit. I don't even need a "number" to do that, but the study tells me the dangers of committing to those who are likely to have high numbers. I think the bigger question is, why are you so focused on my "number" threshold instead of my method for filtering them?
Danger said:
Boxer = :box: :box: :box: Aaaaaangry at the study, and taking it out on me. RAWR Boxer RAWR LOL!!!!! Get angry girl! Take that Patriarchy! You're just a coward Patriarchy! :box: :box: :box: LOLZ!!!!

Houdini returns to evade the question with more dramatic antics. The question could of been answered already instead of your long drawn out evasive feminine responses looking for pictures on the net to post.

Danger said:
I think the bigger question is, why are you so focused on my "number" threshold instead of my method for filtering them?

Your method for filtering sluts is pointless since you have no clue how many men your gf has fvcked. She could have the same number as the OP. That would mean you're already committed to a slut.

Your gf could have had 2 or more boyfriends prior to you. That would mean she is a slut according to your logic of numbers. She would have no slut tells when her sex was limited to exclusive relationships. Your filter is pointless and you don't know anything about women.

You're a coward keyboard jockey who doesn't know what you're talking about. That's been made very clear.

Are you finally going to answer these questions Houdini or are you going to disappear again evading the question with more dramatics? Coward on Houdini, keep raging with your emoticons and dramatics. It's obvious you have nothing to offer in specifics, that's why you can't answer questions with any valid information.

4. Would you dump your gf if you found out she had a higher number count than you assume it to be?
5. Do you believe women are not having sex with more partners and at a younger age?

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:

Rage Rage Rage!!!! RAWWWRRRR :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: ANSWER ME!!! LOLZ!!!!

The study is all the answer you need cupcake.

By the way, my gf has only had two bf's ever, her high school boyfriend who she broke up with while in college, and her college boyfriend. She divorced him and moved in with her mother, I met her a month after that. So nice try on trying to call her a "slut".

But keep raging at that study rage queen!

Tell me again why you need any definition of slut from me when....

• You have the study.
  • I told men to use their definition and tolerance for risk based upon the study.

Why would my own definition matter? As long as I know the risks, am confident in my girl's range and used my slut-filters, that is all I need. But for some reason, you are just soooooooo angry (<-----this is my favorite one of you by the way) at me and think that isn't enough?? Why would you need more from me on this discussion? Oh wait.....it's because you take issue with the word "slut".
LOL. This is becoming pathetic now. Ranting, raving, raging, repeating the same pointless stuff, still evading and refusing to answer an easy question. Do you lack that much experience? Is that why you have no answers for an easy question?

Your filters are pointless with your logic and you still can't understand that. A Keyboard Jockey tries to give sound good advice when he doesn't know sh1t. You're a perfect example of that Houdini.

Since Houdini won't answer these questions and disappears when asked, does anybody else want to engage in a decent discussion?

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
My filters are fine cupcake, you don't even know what they are.

I have plenty of experience, with girls.....and with feminists like you. I have enough experience to see that you hate this study, you are enraged and projecting that anger onto me, and focused solely on me for it.

You are obsessed with my definition AND ONLY MY definition, which means that you do not give two $hits about the definition, only about ME. Livefree gave you his definition, use his if you are looking to "debate" the word slut. I will just use the study and my filters.

Rage on angry feminista.
Look at that rage. You're the one raging here Houdini with your emoticons and dramatic anger. Damn bro, you sound like a woman. Is this how you act in your relationship getting all dramatic and sh1t? What does your woman think of that? Can't even hold your sh1t together on a message board.

I'm simply asking you for your definition and to answer a few questions about sluts. You're evading the questions accusing me of rejecting the study and other bullsh1t. I don't understand what has you so angry and why you refuse to answer. If you want to act like an authority on women and relationships, you should be able to stay and answer the tough questions. Not disappearing like Houdini each time the questions comes up. That shows me you have no experience with women to answer them. Any normal sane knowledgeable person would answer them. Why can't you? Coward on Houdini.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
She divorced him
So much for your filter taking on a woman with baggage who caused a divorce. Great choice!

Danger said:
Rage is when someone wants something from you and screeches and yells when they do not get it (you).

You are the angry one chasing me for something and I am the guy telling you no, you do not need it.

You could use the dictionary definition, you could use your own, or use LiveFrees. You have not demonstrated anywhere why you even need it, let alone why it absolutely MUST be mine. You are creepily obsessed darling, get yourself a psychiatrist or some cats - pronto.

You're boring the readers still evading the questions. Changing the conversaton to attack me doesn't make you look knowledgeable.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Divorce doesn't create baggage dear, lotsa ****as do.
And you still don't know how many lotsa ****as that was in her.

Danger said:
Since when does arguing on the definition of "slut" determine knowledge? There are plenty of posters on here who argue but still can't get laid.
There is nothing to argue about. I wanted you to answer the questions that I asked you pertaining to sluts. For some odd reason, you refuse to answer them getting angry evading it each time moving the conversation around to pointless bullsh1t. LiveFreeX answered it. Why can't you? Does it bother you to talk about your gf's past men?

Danger said:
So, why again do you need my definition of slut?
In all this raging and evading you've done, you forgot the reason why. LOL

Reaction score
Danger said:
I am very confident I do.

I'm not getting angry or evading anything. I outright told you it is irrelent, you only need the study and your own tolerance for risk to take the proper action. Individual definitions vary and aren't required to make a decision on whether to commit to a girl or not.

There never was a good reason provided, and that is why I ask. You are angry and frustrated and constantly attempt to shame me into giving you what you want. Your latest shaming attempt is by accusing me of having no knowledge since I will not debate the definition of slut with you.

I have owned the frame with you for this entire discussion and refuse to give in to your shaming. You get angry and escalate and continue the shame attempts because you want something from me. My frame holds and my confidence is unwavering, that is the very essence of knowledge and game sweetheart. Not giving in to your histrionic demands. Does that actually work with the men in your life???

Keep raging, you have the study and your own tolerance for risk, that is all you need. If you want to debate the definition of slut, LiveFree gave you one, go debate him.
You sound strong. Wifey had a descent partner count before you and you count on she is loyal. Just in the Susuave.com spirit... "How many bj's?". Remember the one where she banged 4 guys but 37 bj's?

Some of us have similar nightmares, so I'm not laughing at you.

Reaction score
Danger said:
A few points, in case you missed them.

• She is not my wife.
  • She had two LTR's, one in High School, left him for the college guy while in college, left him and moved in with her mother for a month before meeting me.
  • She has exhibited no slut tells whatsoever.
  • I would count a BJ as part of her partner count and I am still extremely confident that it is very low.

I do find it interesting you say that 2 is a "decent partner count" whereas Boxer seems to think that 2 guys is nothing by the time they leave high school. This is exactly why I will not debate the definition of "slut", everyone's belief is all over the map. It adds no value. Use the study and your own tolerance for risk, it's that simple.
Yeah it is all over the map. I understand that many females go thru a slut period which may last several years. It's a period of expiramentation and competing with girlfriends. So they may have a high partner count that's targeted in that short span of years.

Of course grabbing a s1ut during her s1ut years will yield predictable outcoomes... You will be cheated on. LOL.

One that is 3 years or greater out of her s1ut years, and made a decision not to c0ck hop, she probably got tired of it... So you gotta account for where people are in their lives.

Some of us have women with pretty high partner counts, but we have confidence in our sexuality and she's not doing that anymore. Many of these women also were not giving men "all" of her, but compartamentalizing it, so you can actually get the whole thing even though she been with other guys.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I am very confident I do.
The OP was confident and look what happened to him.

Danger said:
I'm not getting angry or evading anything. I outright told you it is irrelent, you only need the study and your own tolerance for risk to take the proper action. Individual definitions vary and aren't required to make a decision on whether to commit to a girl or not.

There never was a good reason provided, and that is why I ask. You are angry and frustrated and constantly attempt to shame me into giving you what you want. Your latest shaming attempt is by accusing me of having no knowledge since I will not debate the definition of slut with you.

I have owned the frame with you for this entire discussion and refuse to give in to your shaming. You get angry and escalate and continue the shame attempts because you want something from me. My frame holds and my confidence is unwavering, that is the very essence of knowledge and game sweetheart. Not giving in to your histrionic demands. Does that actually work with the men in your life???

Keep raging, you have the study and your own tolerance for risk, that is all you need. If you want to debate the definition of slut, LiveFree gave you one, go debate him.

LOL @ you owned the frame. All you did was rage like a coward posting emoticons, evading simple questions trying your hardest to change the direction of the conversation tossing personal attacks. Individuals who have no experience engage in those antics having nothing knowledgeable to post.

If you're going to act like an authority about women and relationships, you should be able to answer the tough questions when asked. Not disappear like Houdini coming back to toss personal attacks then run. With all that angry raging you posted, the answers could have been listed already making this thread helpful to men to choose better partners.

You're scared to answer easy questions for some odd reason. I've learned you can't have a discussion with Danger when she attacks you for wanting an honest discussion about sluts. She can't offer any specifics, only raging attacks using other people's work for her knowledge. A Keyboard Jockey is famous for that.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Still obsessing over me eh? Why not come serenade me?

• I am not the OP, so your analogy is meaningless.
  • You want something from me which I refuse to give. So you go into a rage, attacking me for not buying into your "slut definition" game. That is what being a man entails, not giving in to the screeches of little girls who demand you do their bidding.
  • I am not debating the definition of a word everyone disagrees on. You have the study which shows the risks, you have your own tolerance for risk. That is all you require.
  • Livefree gave you his definition, why aren't you debating him? Why aren't you screeching at him for what he thinks? Because you are obsessed with me.

Oh and as far as skill, knowledge or experience.....this gems says everything we need to know about you...Only a noob would think older men can't get with young women, I guess we know who you can't pick up!

You're the coward who keeps responding evading the question wanting to change the discussion to attack me. After that, you toss your attacks and disappear like Houdini not offering any solid information. Why don't you anwser the question instead? LiveFreex did it. If you don't intend to answer simple questions, don't bother to post in the thread. Simple as that. Every post you've made is pointless to evade simple questions. You'll come back again evading the question, then attacking, and then disappearing.

Danger said:
I am not debating the definition of a word everyone disagrees on. You have the study which shows the risks, you have your own tolerance for risk. That is all you require.
This isn't a debate. It's for men to share their knowledge about women which you don't seem to have. You're using the study since you have no real experience with women. That's why you're scared to answer simple questions dragging this whole thing out. You've made that very clear.

Danger said:
Livefree gave you his definition, why aren't you debating him? Why aren't you screeching at him for what he thinks? Because you are obsessed with me.
LiveFreeX had the balls to answer questions with his knowledge. Unlike you, who is scared to answer and doesn't have any knowledge. How many times do I have to tell you? This isn't a debate. It's for men to share knowledge and to inform men. You don't have any knowledge or experience to post, that's why you're so angry evading the question attacking me. If you're going to act like an authority on women and relationships, you should be able to answer the questions when it's presented you. You've done a lot of screeching and raging like a woman in this post.

Danger said:
Oh and as far as skill, knowledge or experience.....this gems says everything we need to know about you...Only a noob would think older men can't get with young women, I guess we know who you can't pick up!
Says Danger who's only option of women was a divorced woman with baggage. Guess we know what you can only pick up!

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I made the point perfectly clear in this thread. The study and your tolerance for risk are all that matters. I will not debate "slut" with you because it is irrelevant and will add no value.

Again, why is my definition so critical to you? Why can't you use LiveFrees definition? You keep dodging why you need this oh so badly.

• I have plenty of experience with women, and I have offered to share my slut-tells and how I filter for women.
  • But you have absolutely NO INTEREST in discussing that knowledge of slut-tells, you only want to debate the definition of "slut".
  • Debating a subjective term like "slut" is NOT knowledge.
  • Discussing slut-tells IS knowledge.
  • Why do you only care about debating the definition of "slut" and not sharing "slut-tells"? Because you are angry at the study and are projecting that rage onto me. You don't care about knowledge and you have demonstrated that.

• What baggage?
  • Oh you mean the blonde doctor with only two past LTR's including high school, almost no single downtime and then going right to me?
  • The one who knows I will not get married yet still wants everything to do with me?
  • Yeah, that screams option-less, LOL!

You make yourself more of a loser and an idiot the more you post. Older guys can't get younger girls?? LOL!!! What a loser you are.

Famous Boxer loser quotes....

Boxer Translation: Stop judging sluts you meanies!!!!
Boxer Translation: I can't get younger girls waaaah!! So I know older men can't get them! Wahhhh!
Boxer Translation: You can't handle girls with high counts?? You must be beta! Only alphas have the balls to commit to sluts!

Seriously, you can't make this blue-pill $hit-up. Boxer really believes these things. Beta's can't handle committing to sluts, only alphas can, LOL!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Once again, Houdini returns to attack evading the questions when asked. If you had experience with women, you would be able to show off your experience with answers. All you've done is attack me avoiding the issue trying to change the discussion. That shows me and the board, you have no experience. Anybody with experience would have no problems answering what they know about women. You're raging again like a woman attacking me. We aren't here to debate, just to show knowledge that you don't have. She keeps using that as her argument to evade answring the questions. If anything is blue pill, it's you taking on a divorced woman with baggage. If you aren't going to add to the discussion about sluts, don't bother to waste anymore posts posting pointless attacks.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
A debate on the definition of "slut"
We aren't having a debate, only to post knowledge that you don't have trying to help men choose better partners. A man with knowledge would have no problem answering simple questions.

Danger said:
Because you are obsessed with me.
Sorry cupcake, you're not telling the truth now. I left this thread over a month ago after you refused to answer any questions on the subject of sluts. It was a real waste of my time. You're the one who reactivated this thread after it was inactive for a month levying personal attacks against me with your obsession. I'm more than welcome to respond to any of your attacks trying to divert attention away from you refusing to answer simple questions.

I've given you plenty of opportunities to answer the questions but you rage screeching at me, then disappearing with your Houdini act. Like I told you before, if you have no intentions to answer the questions, don't bother to respond at all.

Danger said:
Oh you mean the blonde doctor
I work with fat blonde doctors, nothing to write home about.

Danger said:
I have plenty of experience with women.
If you have the experience then why not show it off instead of evading the questions? You don't have any experience with women, that's why you won't answer any questions. Evading the questions with your pointless attacks isn't going to make you look more knowledgeable in the forum.

If you have all this experience, grow some balls and answer the questions to show off your experience.

Danger said:
Debate a worthless opinion? I won't bother, because it's worthless.
We aren't debating, we are discussing sluts to help men choose better partners. It's worthless to you since you have no experience with women to post about.

Danger said:
You have such limited knowledge these are the things you think....

Boxer Translation: I can't get younger girls waaaah!! So I know older men can't get them! Wahhhh!
Boxer Translation: You can't handle girls with high counts?? You must be beta! Only alphas have the balls to commit to sluts!

Seriously, you can't make this blue-pill $hit-up. Boxer really believes these things. Beta's can't handle committing to sluts, only alphas can, LOL!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
She's raging again, diverting the attention away from the questions she refuses to answer attacking me instead. A clear example of a Keyboard Jockey.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boxer00 said:
And my gf is anything but fat
I never said she was fat, you just did.

Boxer00 said:
Like I told you before, if you don't have any intentions to answer the questions, don't bother to respond at all.

Danger said:
Three new points for you darling....

• I resurrected this thread because you were derailing another thread in your screeching rage that I would not debate an opinion with you. That's called class, you might know about it if you weren't sleeping on other people's couches Zarky.
  • And my gf is anything but fat....nice further try though at attacking my credibility.
  • I also know that your real anger here is your jealousy that you aren't the "main guy" people ask advice from. Several people have told me this about you, and this is why you raged against Rollo and also why you keep attacking me. You're bitter and jealous.

Now back to the points you missed. Read this carefully because it addresses what you are asking.

You have such limited knowledge these are the things you think....

By the way, this last one is my favorite....Only alphas can handle committing to women with high counts??? Dude, you are a hopeless freak.

I told her not to respond until she can answer the questions pertaining to sluts. She doesn't listen very well posting again. All she can do is rage trying to divert the attention away from her lack of knowledge. We aren't having debates, just to show off our knowledge that you don't have.

Look, don't post until you can answer the questions. Wasting posts on this is pointless boring the readers. You have the time to post attacks, why not take the time to answer the easy questions? Any person with knowledge can. You can't. I bet you guys anything she will come back to post again offering more pointless attacks.

Reaction score
Danger said:
I read this as you saying that you are confident enough in your sexuality that you do not care what her count was or if she was a slut......that's cool.....

I am confident enough in my value and ability to attract more girls that I don't have to commit to a girl who exhibits those slut-tells.

I would bet that for most men, if they had a choice of committing between two completely equal girls except one was a much bigger slut, most men would still choose the girl who was not the slut.
If she was a slut 3 or more years ago, and since has not been, but either celebate or monogamous could you hold it against her today? So many college girls go thru a slut phase, think about all the sorority girls...

But yes given two choices where they look similar, bring the same to the table except one is a slut and one is a "good girl", I would take the "good girl" just about every time, UNLESS I would be guaranteed a life of celibacy being with her.

Reaction score
Danger said:
Loser Boxer/Zarky has to resort to lies now.....you implied she was fat. Because you are losing badly and will resort to any method to attack me.

ALL because I won't debate an opinion with you, but you continue to avoid knowledge as I point out in the bullets below.

Zarky/Boxer,

You started with the attacks by constantly claiming I don't have knowledge because I won't debate an opinion with you (the definition of slut). You brought it on yourself you couch-surfing loser.

• You have ZERO credibility and knowledge, especially when you make posts like the one's below.
  • You apparently can only get old sluts!
  • The best part? You call yourself an alpha because only you have the "strength" to commit to them!

Seriously, you can't make this blue-pill $hit-up. Boxer really believes these things. Beta's can't handle committing to sluts, only alphas can, LOL!!!! You are a hopeless freak!

I'd still fvk her, but there is no reason to commit to her when I can find one who wasn't a slut.

Agreed on the celibacy, but one of the filters every man should have is the "Sex when I want it" filter once you are in a relationship, so she would be dumped long ago if she didn't hold up her end of the relationship bargain.
Agree "sex when I want it" filter needs to be observed...

On the slut thing, whose to say one who hasn't done her "slut run", won't do it on you later in life, feeling they had missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.