Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Found out girl smokes weed; what to do?

paymon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I DJ'd and hooked up with this girl and its been about 2 months going strong. Anyways before this I knew she had tried weed once but didn't think much of it.

Then a few days ago she told me she smoked again recently, and then that same day she got BLAZED.

She doesnt even smoke on her own, she has some friends that do it and she does it sometimes with them.

I think that smoking is a total turn-off and I almost lose all the attraction I have for her when she does it. She says she likes the feeling of it but doesnt like it afterwards because of the stupid feeling.

I told her that I think drugs are for people who are weak and she doesn't like the way I think, but she told me she doesnt think she'll be smoking again or atleast for a while.

I don't know, how would you DJs handle this?

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smoking weed really bugs you that much? i agree, any drugs, even performance enhancing are for weak people. But i can understand their addiction, If you think there is potential in her giving up, and i think there is, then id stay with her, if not leave her.

Reaction score
Originally posted by paymon
Druggie biatch, you had weed and you didn't share it with me? SLAP!!!

paymon

Don Juan
Reaction score
It does bother me a lot, and I mean it can only get worse from here on out as far as addictions and potential for wasting her life.

I think I should wait a little while and see what happens and then make a decision from there.

Otherwise I'm letting her know her habits and lifestyle aren't working for me and I totally lost my attraction

Reaction score
Ok, I was just joking in my previous post - if a girl is doing drugs, especially when trying to keep it from you, tells me that she is not one to be trusted in other issues, especially with those relating to matters of the heart!!

I don't even date women who smoke cigarettes!!!

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her how you feel about it and see if she'll stop.

I don't want to say much b/c being a Libertarian I fully feel weed should be legalized undergoing the same restrictions that alcohol has.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think weed is anything to panic over...Does she have a job? Does she do well in school (if she's in school)? If yes and yes, then let her enjoy the ganj and just tell her not to do it around you.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no, she occasionally smokes the ganja. By all means, she is completely untrustworthy and a terrible person.

:rolleyes:

If you don't want a girl who smokes, dump her. But if she's awesome in every other aspect of life then you may want to reconsider your standards. No one is perfect, after all.

Anurizm

Don Juan
Reaction score
break it off man, my last relationship was like the one you have described. more than likely she is smoking it frequently, but isn't telling you. Most chicks like this aren't going to quit for anyone, it's just something they are going to have to get tired of. in my case after the pot came the pills, then it went to coke. best to drop her now than later so noone leaves hurt, which happened in my case. I wasn't into the drugs and she was.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell!?

Smoking weed is not a big deal anymore, hell smoking and drinking are more dangerous then lighting one up.

Next time, tell her to share.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do drugs make you weak? Addiction maybe, but her second spliff...?

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this bothers you, then i think you need to take another look at life. You're pissed because she smokes, deal with it or get another girl. When she starts doing a "Serious" drug, that's when it's time to kick this chick to the curb (86, DX, idios, etc.). :kick:
If you do 86 this chick, you better make sure it's for a lot more reason than weid.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Street Pimp's Perspective :

If a man cannot afford to pay for his drug habit he steals

If a woman cannot afford to pay for her drug habit she PROSTITUTES HERSELF to her DEALER

drugs are a dangerous business. in real drug dealing people get hurt and even killed over drugs and money.

most drug dealers are men.

two reasons. 1 it can be a dangerous profession. 2. they get to f*ck drug addict b*tches like YOUR GIRLFRIEND for free. cheaper than a prostitute.

if i am a drug dealer i can BUY YOUR WOMAN

i bet she smokes pot alot more than she has told you

paymon
She says she likes the feeling of it

yeah and she will need more and more over time to get that feeling and as a chick i will give her some X to try or something else for her to get a buzz because she is looking to escape her reality

paymon
but she told me she doesnt think she'll be smoking again or atleast for a while.

she is a woman she has no f*cking clue from that above statement what she wants or what she will do. SHE IS A SHEEP and will follow her friends in whatever drugs they are doing while she hangs out with them. ignore her words and look at her actions.

will she keep her life under control ? will she spiral into the dark world of the drug game ? is it worth waiting around to find out ?

only you can answer this for yourself paymon

most people are f*cking weak when it comes to drugs once they start taking them. usually takes a few years for them to snap out of it. maybe some jail time. maybe losing their job. losing friends, family and relationships.

to all you pot smoking Don Juans that jumped on the thread defending THIS WOMAN i will help you understand. it's not pot that we are talking about. it's a WOMAN smoking pot and her lies and where this is possibly headed and what would be the WISE decision for our brother Don Juan to take to protect his life and his $$$.

peace

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it time

I'd rather date a call who smokes weed every now & then than a regular cigarette smoker: because the cigarette smoker smokes a hell of a lot more.

One would have to do a real lot of pot to have it really mess them up. And even then, it's nothing compared to alcoholism or hard drugs: if she does crack or meth, RUN! ... FAST!

So I personally don't think occasional pot use is anything to get bent out of shape about. It appears she's not totally into it, either. The worst thing you can do is preach about it too much.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't ever met a girl that smokes weed and isn't a sl*t at heart. NEXT

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paymon,

weed isn't the big evil drug that it has been said to be for the last 50 years. It's actually quite harmless if used occasionally.

if your girlfriend is just an occasional weed smoker, that shouldn't be a reason to break up with her.

if, however, she does it all the time and basically lives her life around the stuff, drop her - She has self control problems.

if your girlfriend ever touches a hard drug like E, meth, coke etc., drop her, because who knows what she did to get it.

contrary to the current anti-weed propaganda, marijuana is not a gateway drug. The real gateway drug is the company someone keeps. One who hangs with losers eventually becomes one. One who hangs with drug users eventually becomes one.

I would keep an eye on her friends. If they're level, you shouldn't worry. If they're raving drug users, I'd jump ship right about now.

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Reaction score
its just weed, man alot of you on here have been brainwashed, smoking weed is easier on the body than a night of heavy drinking

Lost in Translation...that post was retarded

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by paymon
I DJ'd and hooked up with this girl and its been about 2 months going strong. Anyways before this I knew she had tried weed once but didn't think much of it.

Then a few days ago she told me she smoked again recently, and then that same day she got BLAZED.

She doesnt even smoke on her own, she has some friends that do it and she does it sometimes with them.

I think that smoking is a total turn-off and I almost lose all the attraction I have for her when she does it. She says she likes the feeling of it but doesnt like it afterwards because of the stupid feeling.

I told her that I think drugs are for people who are weak and she doesn't like the way I think, but she told me she doesnt think she'll be smoking again or atleast for a while.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

you have a gold mine of pvussy in your hands

for other symph's sake , stop your righteous bolony , you sound like a preppy too goody shoes tart thats has the confident of a white boy going to xavier private school for the wealthy ...
get her high and fuk her
get her high tomorrow and do the same.

but don't tell me your some discriminating mofo. that is bolony.