found out g/f has a profile on the site bangme.net

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang from the title it sounds a lot worse then it really is, I mean I thought it she was having some serious casual sex behind your back! You shouldnt really care to much because your a DJ and you should not be getting oneitis over just one grl, maybe you should go out and start to DJ again that's what I would do. Yes it would feel weird and I would get jealous but after a while I would laugh and see some other girls profile and then go out and try to get lucky but that's just me.
PS: at least she isnt on that site where strangers give you a grand if you watch them fvck your wife or GF...now that is where I would draw the line and would totally go crazy if my girl brought that sh1t up.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh. I feel for you man. I don't really think it's that big of a deal, but the name "bangme.net" kind of makes my stomach churn. Relationships are tough, no doubt, especially if the girl you're dating is hot like you say she is. I wouldn't start your own Bangme page or anything, that's a pretty immature way of handling things. I'd bring it up to her calmly and let it know that it bothers you, and then politely ask her to take it down. If she knows you're all butt-hurt about it, she knows she has one up on you. If she won't take it down, there's probably a lack of respect there, and you have a tough decision to make.

VashStampede

Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of guys will not be able to compete with the numbers that girls profiles get on these sites, quite obviously. Dont bother making your own profile, it will only make you look like you have less value than her with comparison, and make you more upset. I would suggest you be cooler than the "internet romance" thing, if she is using that avenue to get instant compliments and affirmation. If you want a girl, you go out into the real world and fck her. You dont need that sht. Thats the attitude you need to convey.. As far as I know most guys rating on those sites wouldn't know how to fk a naked girl begging for it anyway lol. Dont overreact because you will only show neediness. Girls strive in those situations and she will easily be able to gain control if you decide you would rather stay with her. Girls love knowing other faceless guys want them. Its a vanity thing, its not about the other guys.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know chicks are more focused on being validated than sex

All those dating sites and stupid rate me sites is just a great place for chicks to get huge amounts of validation. Just look at how many chicks go on myspace, setup all nice, with there pics.

They love the comments they get because it validates them. If you ever noticed when you don't validate a chick or even better disqualify yourself you'll see her chase you for that validation.

Chicks have sex so they can be validated, thats the ultimate validation for a chick.

Her being on that site is typical chick stuff and shouldn't be your concern.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Shyguy2003 said:
This website is like hot or not except the name is cooler. Instead of being rated on a ten point scale, people click whether they would bang you or not. She lists she is in a commited relationship, but still....should I be concerned and how should I handle this? I feel like calling her over and showing it to her and having her explain herself before I tell her to not let the door hit her ass on the way out.

If this bothers you, there is only one thing you could do to help yourself. Leave her. No amount of talk with her will make you feel better about it.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I'm curious to see this too.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA, I just checked that site out. What a chodefest. Most of the girls on there are really trashy lookin and guys make comments like "Hey baby if I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me" Have you seen your g/f's profile? Is it somewhat classy (I don't know how classy and that website can be related) or is she showing her stomach / @ss off in her pictures?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
congratulations!!! Welcome to the reality that like 99% of females your woman has secrets.... Every woman has an inner ho that will want to come out ad play ocasionaly, you cannot change this.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The site looks like a low class hot or not.com..if that's possible.

Yes, if my gf was on there I would be worried about her character to say the least. But the chances of her being on there are less than 0 lol.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyguy2003 said:
This website is like hot or not except the name is cooler. Instead of being rated on a ten point scale, people click whether they would bang you or not. She lists she is in a commited relationship, but still....should I be concerned and how should I handle this? I feel like calling her over and showing it to her and having her explain herself before I tell her to not let the door hit her ass on the way out.
she is just looking for validation.... normal.

Shyguy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, her profile is normal and actually kind of boring and doesn't have anything bad on it. It just has 3 or 4 head shots of her and has a some text about her interests and ****, the music she likes and her sn if anyone wants to chat with her. It's boring and I honestly don't care too much for that, it's just the choice of the website...bangme.net...it just sounds bad and the average person of course is going to talk and that's what its about. If she wanted to chat and meet people, their are so many sites out there, but of course she choses one called "bang me".

She gets enough male attention in person, I dont know why she needs it online. I was going to kick her ass to the curb a year ago when she started going to some well known party school. I didn't, but I don't think I intend to be officially with her for much longer. She needs way too much validation

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you get in a relationship and realize how good you had it when you were single. LOL. Just how sh*t goes.