Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

found out chick I have 2nd date with in 2 days is on match.com

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a match.com profile a few days ago but never subscribed to be a paid member. Checked my groupon email this morning and they had a groupon for match so I said fuk it I'll do the deal, also because I was curious who has viewed my profile, I had 100+ views.

I check my 'who's viewed my profile' and a chick I'm suppose to be going out with tuesday night looked at my profile. We know each from college, only made out, and then ran into each other a month ago after not seeing each other in years, thats when she gave me her number and told me to call her. 2 weeks later we went out for drinks, just made out. Tried to get date number 2 at her place but she said she wants me to take her out around my place before we have "netflix night" at her place. On the date I'm going to make fun of her for being on match and ask her how long/how many dates she's been on off it. Any other way I can use this information to my advantage?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, you're on it, too, so you can't really insult the concept of being on a dating site. It's much better, and accurate, to make fun of the quality of responses that she gets from other guys. Most of them will be something like wadddup mami, letz fvck, and a blurry d!ck picture.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Remember, you're on it, too, so you can't really insult the concept of being on a dating site. It's much better, and accurate, to make fun of the quality of responses that she gets from other guys. Most of them will be something like wadddup mami, letz fvck, and a blurry d!ck picture.
got it, thanks

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sigma335 said:
Tried to get date number 2 at her place but she said she wants me to take her out around my place before we have "netflix night" at her place.
This is really what we should be discussing.

Sommmmeeebodddyyy didn't do a good enough job building comfort on date #1!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ yeah that's a problem. If I suggest a date with a chick and she says, "No, let's do [something else not as sexy] instead," that's a big red flag. But then it seems you have kind of a strange relp with this one. At age 32 I wouldn't have put up with makeouts and no sex unless the girl was under 25.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
^^^^ yeah that's a problem. If I suggest a date with a chick and she says, "No, let's do [something else not as sexy] instead," that's a big red flag. But then it seems you have kind of a strange relp with this one. At age 32 I wouldn't have put up with makeouts and no sex unless the girl was under 25.
Logistics of first date and me being tired didn't make it an option for sex, in other words I didn't feel like having sex with anyone that night. Also when I'm getting sex from other women and I met a new one having sex on the first night isn't that much of a goal for me, the second date is when I get more aggressive(just the style that works better for me). This doesn't excuse me not building enough comfort with her but the two nights before our 1st date I had sex with two other girls I'm dating.

Anyway, she was showing plenty of IOI's throughout the date and mentioned stuff that she wanted to do with me in the future like go to a bar in my neighborhood because she has never hanged out in it, and staring at me when I would be looking in the opposite direction as her. So her interest level is pretty high in me whether or not I built enough comfort with her on our first date. After reading her match.com profile its seems she's looking for a serious relationship... at 32 never been married with no kids that shouldn't be shocking.

My plan for tuesday is for her to drive to my place, then I'll drive us to a bar not too far away from me for a couple of drinks, then we'll come back to my room. Going to be more sexual the whole date than I was during our first one. Basically I'd like her to be another plate on my roster.

If you want to discuss red flags there's a plate that I will be dumping in a couple hours. She's the longest I've been dating and feel its best if I end it with her as she's been acting strange and distant lately.

cupioz

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop stalking; get off the internt.
Seriously go run a mile, or two.
Then come back home.
And read a book.
Or write one.