***Found myself in a predicament, can you guys advise me on this?***

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up.

I asked out a girl by text who is in my friend group and she rejected me like 4 days later with the friendzone appeal. Im impervious to rejection and so I don't care, but she's in my close knit friend circle and so I want to reply with something that would make it not awkward between us.

I was thinking "aha completely forgot I asked you. Don't mind me, i ask most girls out. No need to explain yourself if you don't want to go on a date. No big deal."

I don't know that's all I got. If you guys have something better let me know. I would also like her to get the feeling that I don't give a sh*t about the rejection.

Thanks bros

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i ask most girls out.

That's kind of a cheap shot at her, telling her "don't think you're special." And at the same time, that statement does not make you look any better. Women hate the idea of a guy who hits on everyone.

I would just say "no worries" and forget it happened.

Last edited:

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Paste the convo & we can assess how much you ****ed up , also how bad her response was.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to explain yourself... you wanted her, you asked her out... she said no... she wants to be friends... Tell her you are not interested in being friends. Tell her if she changes her mind to call and let you know.

That's it. Walk away...

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain nothing. Reply with "ok" and delete her number. When you see her in person act as if nothing happened. Be polite, talk about complete bullish!t and never bring it up.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
I was thinking "aha completely forgot I asked you. Don't mind me, i ask most girls out. No need to explain yourself if you don't want to go on a date. No big deal."

Please for the love of god don’t say this

To be honest anything you reply with is going to look butthurt

I wouldn’t bother saying anything , this girl quite clearly has absolutely no respect for you as a man

Find some new friends and fak this b*tch

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
i ask most girls out.

I would just say "no worries" and forget it happened.
Agreed. However, I usually take things a step further. I'd amp up my game when I see her in person. Flirt and kino like crazy, but NEVER ask her out again. It can be possible to turn the tables and have her ask you out. Just as long as you're doing it without the expectation of an outcome. Use her to practice your game on.

R.C

Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
What's up.

I asked out a girl by text who is in my friend group and she rejected me like 4 days later with the friendzone appeal. Im impervious to rejection and so I don't care, but she's in my close knit friend circle and so I want to reply with something that would make it not awkward between us.

I don't know that's all I got. If you guys have something better let me know. I would also like her to get the feeling that I don't give a sh*t about the rejection.

Thanks bros
If you have to tell the people "I am the king", you're not a king.

Simply tell her "No problem". That's it. You're interested and she wasn't. Who cares? it happens all the time to everybody.

This kind of sh!t will never get awkward unless you make it awkward. And most people do because their egos got bruised.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont say anything couse that will make matters worse. Just keep quiet. And dont pretend rejection does nothing to you, it stings, always so admit your emotions to deal with **** better :}

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Just act like it never happened and only talk to her when she speaks to you first.

Anteros

Don Juan
Reaction score
For someone who doesn't give a f*ck about being rejected, as you said, you don't seem to taking this as if you didn't gave a f*ck.

The moment you start being honest and putting your ego aside, you'll start seeing some growth.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
What's up.

I'm thinking of a lot of things to say right now.

narcissist said:
No.

Why?

You're defending yourself from her rejection. The second you defend, or make an excuse, you lost. In order to move on properly, you have to EMBRACE that rejection. Which means, tell her in a way that has HER embrace the fact that she rejected you by accepting the fact that you were rejected. If that makes sense...

narcissist said:
Thanks bros
HB? : I'm sorry I don't like you like that... I only think of you as a friend.

Me/You: Alright, I'm glad we cleared that up... These passed few days/weeks/month I was getting the vibe that you were interested in being more than friends but I wasn't too sure since we've been friends for so long. I think I like you better as a friend anyway!

Basically you made it seem like it was HER idea that you asked her out, you embraced the rejection, and you even agreed and amplified at the end. I doubt it will be awkward in your next encounter but that just depends on how she and you are. Just keep it playful, nothing serious.