Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forward women on OKCupid looking for free dinner?

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Just sent a sarcastic and cynical message in reply to an hb 9 profile. She gets back to me like a week later and writes 2 sentences agreeing with what I said and then
"so would you like to take me to dinner some time?"

This comes off as some hottie looking for a free meal from some guy she barely knows. The only women so aggressive towards me in the past have been fatties, and I learned early on not to entertain their delusions with replies because they always want to meet up quickly.

Anyone have any experience with women on dating website looking for free meals or activities? Kinda feel like I'm getting set up to get played for a night, and not played like a flute (American Pie style)... played like a sap.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, f**k dinner dates anyway.

Invite her to a bar. At most, you can share an appetizer. Dinner dates are played out. Chicks always say that, probably because they watch too much Sex and the City.

Oh yeah, but it might be a trick and it might not. But what do you have to lose? Get the digits and find out. I've had a number of good looking women aggressively pursue me. It happens sometimes.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Figured that since I posed this question I might as well throw up the results of the situation, at least as they stand now...

No: she isn't just looking for a free dinner. She called, we talked for like 20+ minutes (got her talking about herself for most of it). It was actually a pretty good conversation and if she's not full of SHTI about who she is and what she's up to then I'm pretty sure she and I will get along well enough to visit pound town.

Edit: yeah Iceberg, I'm with you on that. We're going out for drinks.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grats, what was your magical message that got you a instant ticket to this girls good side ? or are you just insanely good looking ? lol

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In her profile she said that she was hoping to become less cynical about dating or something like that. I am decent looking, but far from a model either by face or by body (fit but not very muscular), and I have a good variety of pictures showing me with men, women, and by myself - smiling, serious face, etc...

I simply sent her a message where I started by saying that I don't think this website is going to help her become any less cynical about dating, and then I asked her some question about what she studied.

Just 2 sentences, and a smiley face and my name.

I've found that making a funny or sarcastic comment, followed by a question, and nothing more seems to get me many more responses than anything else. Right now, it seems like (although I haven't actually gone back and calculated) that I'm batting between 25% and 50% with replies, and I tend to send messages only to women who "reply very rarely," though that's essentially meaningless because I don't know how the damn website calculates a person's reply rate based on their 3 tiers.

The death knell seems to be agreeing with any part of their profile or commenting on how I fit their descriptions of "you should message me if..."