Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FORMER AFC making some changes tonite!!!!!!!!!

badger04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this crap has gotten me to realize that this freaking moron that I have been WASTING my time with the past week is NEVER going to change! Yeah Ill admit I was crazy about her but the more I read this stuff the more pathetic I feel. FVCK THIS BATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel really good tonite because I took a nice big handfull of sugar and put it in her gas tank in the garage tonite. I also cut the Ignition wire, unhooked the brake lines, put a hole in the radiator and a couple of other "MINUTE" areas of improvement. It will take FOREVER to get this car running. I just wanted to make damn sure that when superchump starts working on this car it's going to cost him some BIG BUCKS!!!!!!!!! Damn guys I don't know why this crap was so hard to do? I am ALWAYS the guy everyone calls when they are having trouble keeping their GF's straight and I usually deliever but for some reason I can't give myself advice. I now see whats happened here. I am not really mad at the guy as I have a feeling she told him I was abusive or somthing to that fact so he got scared and bought her a phone, I see how this whole story is playing out. That freaking **** is playing EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called my buddys rollback service and I am going to have the car towed to this guys detail shop tomorrow and dropped off. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN this has me fired up. Sad thing is that I went to church and got saved today. Being 32 I needed it and I felt that it would have to be a somewhat better situation. Maybe I should have waited until tomorrow??????????????? Oh well, I am going to go back to the garage and sobotage her car some more...................!

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you.. unhooked her brake lines? explain why all this sabotage isn't you acting out of frustration.. as in Average Frustated Chump.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first couple of lines of your post were great. Then it all went downhill. The whole car thing is childish and idiotic.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Assuming this isnt' a joke (because the more I look at it, the more I think it HAS to be...no one is that stupid)...

May I be one of the first to say WHAT THE F*CK!?!?!?!?!?!!!?

You're not an "AFC", you are a bona fide PSYCHO.

Instead of being a man with this girl you were a little pu$$y and got played.

Instead of being a man and walking away, you got ticked off like a pu$$y..

Instead of being a man and telling her that you were through with her BS, you decided to exact vengeance like a pu$$y.

Instead of being a man and exacting some kind of vengeance to her face, you acted like a little pu$$Y and messed with her stuff when she wasn't looking.

If this post isn't another sick joke (which I'm REALLY hoping it is), I hope someone grabs a Louisville Slugger and relieves you of the burden of carrying that damaged pu$$y brain around on your shoulders, before you start hiding in the bushes and raping middle-school girls "because they deserved it."

SAVED?! I think Jesus himself would come down here and curb-stomp your ass for being such a moron. Not out of hatred or anger, but because maybe it'll crack some sense into you.

You are not AFC. If I had the choice between being AFC and being what you are, I would proudly be an AFC for the rest of my life.

You are beyond the ability of this site to help. You need professional assistance, son. Go check yourself into a mental hospital.

I'm not joking at all. :mad:

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this was serious you have some major issues to deal with and you'd better start asap.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bunch of obsessive sh!t, letting a girl drive you to stuff like this. You should be out hitting on other girls and having a good time, instead you pull this sh!t like a whiny little b!tch. The best advice I can give you now is to turn off your computer, throw some things together, and run, don't walk, to a safe place because you're the first guy the police are going to come to. Unless her boyfriend finds you first.

All_Torque

Don Juan
Reaction score
A psycho ***** once scratched my car. I thought THAT was neurotic - and you're not even a girl.

All_Torque

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm gona look around for some more of Badgers posts.

Lets see if we can't psycho analyze this mother ****er.