Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forgot to Mention

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention here about a few months ago when I was posting about lactose intolerance... well I started using the lactose pills and of coarse this stopped the bouts running to the bathroom but whats even more amazing is I wanted try it without the pills to see if I would end up running to the bathroom again...Well, it's been over a month now and I can drink all the milk as if I never had the problem..

As you know I had stopped drinking cows milk for years and drank Soy milk then stopped Soy milk and went back to cows milk and I figured my body stopped making the enzymes needed for digesting milk..

Anyway, not sure what to make of this but maybe my body either started back making its own enzymes or maybe I didn't have lactose issues in the first place and it was something else so I am happy but a bit confused...

Anyway thought I'd share this maybe others have similar experiences..

LoneSilver

inerte

Don Juan
Reaction score
You thought that you had lactose intolarence? And you drank soy, and got back to cow's, but figured out, by yourself that you have the enzymes now?

Wtf... just go to a doctor.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
well either way man its a good thing, glad to see it cleared up

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Yep, I know it was a pain in the butt no pun intended having to run to the bathroom all the time but I just had a hunch it was milk related the reason I didn't run to the doctor guess I am self treating myself but sometimes you just know your body and I can drink milk now with no problems.

LoneSilver