Forgetting the very idea of women until you get your sh1t together...please read

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I commuted to a small introvertive art trade school for college so I didn't get the luxury most you guys got when you'll went away to college or major uni to join a dorm and/or frat. Over those 5 years I went out on a date or two, but never dated anyone steadily. Only had 3-4 high school buddies I hung and out played pool with or got a beer from time to time.

Now that I'm out of college and in my 9-5er, I hardly get to meet anyone new. So what Joe and other guys are saying is true. Take advantage of the lovely faces that walk past in the hall or that you sit next to in class because after college those opportunities are harder to come by. I go out on Saturdays, but since I lacked the social development in college I've got my work cut out for me this year to make friends since I'm still shy and inconfident with the women. Thankfully there's boot camp for a major cure! :)

Oh, and also for those who are still interested in self-development post college check out an awesome book I picked up at Borders last night.

Building Mental Muscle

Based around the six "intelligence" zones (social, memory, emotional, language, math & spatial) the book aims to present both background information and exercises for bulking up each of the relevant mental areas above. Give dementia a kick to the curb and keep your mind sharp!

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
You must tread your own path. Do what you feel YOU need to do for YOUR development.

Nothing will make you more happy than achieving at what is most important to you. Girls will always be there on the side, but they are ON THE SIDE. Girls are just icing on the cake. To be truly happy you must have a purpose outside of girls - if you are succeeding in your career that will give u greater happiness than any one night stand, as the feeling of achievement lasts longer.

SO i agree. Get your sh*t sorted, and then go for the girls. But always keep an open mind, you might pick up the hottest girls of your life when you least expect or aren't really looking (life's funny like that).

And look at that tucker max guy (tuckermax.com), he's like 31 or something.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most other people here.. you will not meet so many young SINGLE (that is the key there.. single women) again ever..

I went from uni not really worrying about women because I was an AFC didn't really have a clue, and thought "One day it'll happen"

It didn't.. Now I've left I'm starting to pick myself up and actually make an effort with the girls.. but its hard when you're not at uni.. I've no doubt it would have been a hell of a lot easier if I'd got my sh*t together with girls while I still had loads of available ones around me.. Sure it would still have taken effort to get there, but alot less effort than I'm needing to use now,

neonlandmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, Don't you dare "ignore" women at college.

The beauty of going to a university is that you don't have to go out "sarging" to some crappy club to find beautiful women to chat up.

Believe me, if you talk to every beautiful girl in your dorm, at the library, at the dinning hall and in class, you will easily get 3 phone numbers a day with out taking any time out from your studies.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm....College is one thing but how about this....

I went from working full time and taking full time classes....Major and Minor.....to working nights.
I used to have a chance to go out sort of. Now my evenings are b4 noon.
Talk about ****ty.....

I actually did get laid a bunch though when I was in school, at least until then end of my college days....That's when I got the job I'm in now....

And it sucks. I only get 1 night a week to do anything. You think college is bad try that.

So I say "yes" focus on your studies but don't forget to relax everyonce in a while.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think like this. I'd be "I won't chat up women until I've lost some weight". I achieved that, then I wanted to bulk up a little first, then I needed a job, then I figured I'd better wait until I have a car, and so on.

Don't put it off. Even if things don't work out, it's important to learn from experience as soon as possible so you are prepared in the future.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing about pretending you are "too busy" with school and all is that all the time you will have things going on in your life that allow to give yourself that excuse.

When you are in school, its "oh I should focus on school". When you are done with school it will be "oh I work too much with overtime and all so I don't have time", when you are on vacation from work it will be "oh I have to fix some stuff up around the house".

The point is you have to make your own time for it and don't be looking for excuses. Your mindset should be "gee, how can I fit meeting people into my schedule" rather than "oh no, I'm too busy to meet anyone"