Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forget Value/HI/NC/ and all BS On SoSuave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
These forums are plagued by men who are living in their own self centered - women hating world, and the more members join the more they become cynical, jaded, untrustworthy, stereotypical brainless morons. Developing this optical illusion that every woman is going to rip your poor little hearts out, that high interest level is what makes women wrap their vaginal walls around you, that no contact will bring a old ex back who you probably FVCK up with in the first place or vice versa. You have developed a brain tumor called SoSuave BullShlT. Reading what these old tired fvcks who have been on this site for 13 years type up and have to say will initially brainwash you to think you are the shlt and women are shlt, so treat them like shlt and you will become a god of women. Truth is sunny, you're a spec of nothingness in this world, you contribute to society as much as all of us and yet no one notices your Don Juan a$$. That's the mere truth, and yet you want to develop a mental disorder as well?

Think of it this way:
The more you think about your NC, HIL, Value, the more you become a brainless idiot. You spend your days on this forum hoping to learn more how to become a Don Juan and yet you still live with your parents, have a dead end job, look like Bibendum the Michelin Tire Man, walk around the mall staring at girls hoping one will notice you. Do you think anyone cares about you? Get the fvck out, you're a idiot.

At the end of your life what did you accomplish? You maybe banged 40 girls and you're still a brainless moron who followed what the SoSuave guys with alot of REPORT (green little crap) have to say.

I have been reading these forums since 2008, recently joined for fun. It kind of intrigued me to see what a Don Juan in real life is. I found out that.

A. I have to NC chicks who dumped me and think about it all the time.
B. Understand VALUE, and think about it all the time.
C. Understand High Interest, and think about it all the time.
D. Online dating brings your confidence down.
E. Girls are in some other dudes castles, whatever.
F. Understand AA (Approach Anxiety) and THINK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME.
G. Understand the fear of rejection and think about it all the time.
H. Most women are worthless.
I. Women can't be trusted around other men.
J. Women need to be put in their place.

I learned a lot - NOT.

So let me tell you what I do.

I am 23 years old, worked my a$$ off to become a respected businessman (dont need college that shlt is a scam), own a 2013 Genesis Coupe, have my own place that I pay $950 for rent, in the process of buying a house, repaired my credit, ripped because I find time to go to gym, own my own business on the side and am a certified personal trainer.

Here is my question to YOU.

WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE???

Wait... I know this answer.

You spend your time here listening and reading about how these guys failed with WOMEN, take their advice and do it.

To me:
WTF IS A WOMAN?
Oh wait, it's all these girls throwing themselves at me to have my seed.

I wait.
I fvck.
I live.

And yet you're here staring at your screen hoping Atom Smasher reply's to your post.

I been on SS Since 2008, I have only 76 posts. Why? BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE

GO GET A LIFE OUT THERE, cupcake.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daily Insanity said:

I learned a lot - NOT.
A. Disagree
B. Disagree
C. Disagree
D. Don't care
E. Agree-you must have self-respect
F. Disagree
G. Disagree
H. Disagree
I. Disagree
J. Agree- this is obvious and a true statement

natural game trumps everything and real life trumps everything.

That doesn't mean that theory is irrelevant or useless dude. Theory combined with observation combined with putting it into practice- that's how we grow as people.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Daily Insanity said:
These forums are plagued by men who are living in their own self centered - women hating world, and the more members join the more they become cynical, jaded, untrustworthy, stereotypical brainless morons. Developing this optical illusion that every woman is going to rip your poor little hearts out, that high interest level is what makes women wrap their vaginal walls around you, that no contact will bring a old ex back who you probably FVCK up with in the first place or vice versa. You have developed a brain tumor called SoSuave BullShlT. Reading what these old tired fvcks who have been on this site for 13 years type up and have to say will initially brainwash you to think you are the shlt and women are shlt, so treat them like shlt and you will become a god of women. Truth is sunny, you're a spec of nothingness in this world, you contribute to society as much as all of us and yet no one notices your Don Juan a$$. That's the mere truth, and yet you want to develop a mental disorder as well?

Think of it this way:
The more you think about your NC, HIL, Value, the more you become a brainless idiot. You spend your days on this forum hoping to learn more how to become a Don Juan and yet you still live with your parents, have a dead end job, look like Bibendum the Michelin Tire Man, walk around the mall staring at girls hoping one will notice you. Do you think anyone cares about you? Get the fvck out, you're a idiot.

At the end of your life what did you accomplish? You maybe banged 40 girls and you're still a brainless moron who followed what the SoSuave guys with alot of REPORT (green little crap) have to say.

I have been reading these forums since 2008, recently joined for fun. It kind of intrigued me to see what a Don Juan in real life is. I found out that.

I learned a lot - NOT.

I am 23 years old, worked my a$$ off to become a respected businessman (dont need college that shlt is a scam), own a 2013 Genesis Coupe, have my own place that I pay $950 for rent, in the process of buying a house, repaired my credit, ripped because I find time to go to gym, own my own business on the side and am a certified personal trainer.

You spend your time here listening and reading about how these guys failed with WOMEN, take their advice and do it.

To me:
WTF IS A WOMAN?

I wait.
I fvck.
I live.

And yet you're here staring at your screen hoping Atom Smasher reply's to your post.

Damn! Daily Insanity is laying the SMACKDOWN. :up:

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
A. Disagree
B. Disagree
C. Disagree
D. Don't care
E. Agree-you must have self-respect
F. Disagree
G. Disagree
H. Disagree
I. Disagree
J. Agree- this is obvious and a true statement

natural game trumps everything and real life trumps everything.

That doesn't mean that theory is irrelevant or useless dude. Theory combined with observation combined with putting it into practice- that's how we grow as people.
What are you talking about?
Game? I haven't used game YET, I don't need to, no-body does. I don't need to go up to most women, they automatically notice me, so why do I need to use something I don't need, it's a waste of time to practice something that comes natural to life, as you call this GAME, it's called LIFE, and having one.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Daily Insanity said:
Game? I haven't used game YET, I don't need to, no-body does. I don't need to go up to most women, they automatically notice me, so why do I need to use something I don't need, it's a waste of time to practice something that comes natural to life, as you call this GAME, it's called LIFE, and having one.

^^^This right there^^^

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Damn! Daily Insanity is laying the SMACKDOWN. :up:
Can't stand watching these guy's get mentally ill. This is like those feminists; but other way around. Young guys getting brainwashed to think all of this is will help them in their lives.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is like Christianity.

Advice here has good intent, but people get the wrong meaning of it.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daily Insanity said:
I agree wholeheartedly (posted a while back about coating a turd with sugar by becoming a "DJ" when the real solution is not on this forum), but why post a long-ass thread about it here?

Sounds like an ego trip on your part, that you feel much superior to those who had to learn "game" and feel the need talk down to people ("brainless idiot" and etc.)

Capiche?

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
its like a computer game to some of these people. "oh she didn't want to f me so I froze her out with my freeze ray gun like the little kid I am"
Pretty much, NC is the stupidest shlt I have ever seen. You develop this illusion that she will come running back to you right away. Sure, NC will work at times, until she sees me or another guy. And yet you're still thinking about how you NC this chick for years.. While i'm having anal sex with her.

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
I agree wholeheartedly (posted a while back about coating a turd with sugar by becoming a "DJ" when the real solution is not on this forum), but why post a long-ass thread about it here?

Sounds like an ego trip on your part, that you feel much superior to those who had to learn "game" and feel the need talk down to people ("brainless idiot" and etc.)

Capiche?
Ah this is where you are wrong, you see, I dont have a EGO trip, I dont even want to have a ego. I just want to educate the young guys that this is developing them to a hatenazi. You've obviously think my post is about my ego, and it is not. Usually reading things can give you the wrong idea. While we're on this topic, don't argue through texts

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I agree to everything Daily Insanity has done and has said in this thread.

Seriously this site has really good information, obviously only guidelines. I feel its as if people want to spend as much time on this forum reading and reading and reading and then they think by READING they would become a better DJ.

Wrong.

You ever pop into the mature man forum or read old posts? They are all about people applying this information into the field and THAT is how they became better DJs and became a better person.

Thinking about NC/IL and all that crap just muddles the flow of a conversation with a women because you are not in the moment , you are not in the now. You are thinking about all the BS Sosuave has taught you and how you SHOULD act according to sosuave but in reality if you let things flow they will turn out less choppy and seem more natural. And then at this point you will become a natural.

However, i love all the stuff about self improvement here. That is what kickstarted my life again and i never looked back. I can see you have self improved a lot Daily Insanity, and what was the outcome? You dont even think about women anymore, they throw themselves to you. YES! This is the point of self improvement and doing things in your own life to better yourself. You dont care about women and you dont think about them because you are caught up into what you have to/want to get done! Perfect aint it!

I dont even like all these bullsh1t games, "wait 4 hours to text back, no texting all the time, go NC!, spin more plates, etc" all that jazz. Honestly you'll know when its right to drop a girl, give less attention and you'll just feel it. You dont need to open a new thread at sosuave asking about one conversation. If you need advice on every little baby step to take and you need sosuave to do so for you then your just going to rely on a forum to do things for you... jeez.

Go out , fail, forget sosuave, and profit.

Good post Daily Insanity.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daily Insanity said:
Ah this is where you are wrong, you see, I dont have a EGO trip, I dont even want to have a ego. I just want to educate the young guys that this is developing them to a hatenazi. You've obviously think my post is about my ego, and it is not. Usually reading things can give you the wrong idea. While we're on this topic, don't argue through texts
whatever dude

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
I agree to everything Daily Insanity has done and has said in this thread.

Seriously this site has really good information, obviously only guidelines. I feel its as if people want to spend as much time on this forum reading and reading and reading and then they think by READING they would become a better DJ.

Wrong.

You ever pop into the mature man forum or read old posts? They are all about people applying this information into the field and THAT is how they became better DJs and became a better person.

Thinking about NC/IL and all that crap just muddles the flow of a conversation with a women because you are not in the moment , you are not in the now. You are thinking about all the BS Sosuave has taught you and how you SHOULD act according to sosuave but in reality if you let things flow they will turn out less choppy and seem more natural. And then at this point you will become a natural.

However, i love all the stuff about self improvement here. That is what kickstarted my life again and i never looked back. I can see you have self improved a lot Daily Insanity, and what was the outcome? You dont even think about women anymore, they throw themselves to you. YES! This is the point of self improvement and doing things in your own life to better yourself. You dont care about women and you dont think about them because you are caught up into what you have to/want to get done! Perfect aint it!

I dont even like all these bullsh1t games, "wait 4 hours to text back, no texting all the time, go NC!, spin more plates, etc" all that jazz. Honestly you'll know when its right to drop a girl, give less attention and you'll just feel it. You dont need to open a new thread at sosuave asking about one conversation. If you need advice on every little baby step to take and you need sosuave to do so for you then your just going to rely on a forum to do things for you... jeez.

Go out , fail, forget sosuave, and profit.

Good post Daily Insanity.
This is EXACTLY what I am talking about, EXACTLY.

Ericgasak34

Reaction score
Confusing

Daily Insanity said:

Think of it this way:

I learned a lot - NOT.

To me:
WTF IS A WOMAN?

I wait.
I fvck.
I live.

Wow that is pretty direct. However, some men out here want to learn how to be a better man to a woman. Maybe some men out here want value? Maybe some men want to share there life with just one woman, and maybe some men understand that they may be lacking and simply just want to learn? I don't hate women I am just confused. It sounds like to me that you really hate women. Well, I don't hate women, it's just I keep making the same mistakes and attracting the "WRONG ONES." I don't care about sex it's pointless unless you have feelings and respect for that person. My problem is I just can't keep one and I don't know why? Why do I fear women? Why do I do things that I do to push them away. I would rather run rather than do anything. Truth I don't trust women, I find it hard to trust a woman. In this world today who can you trust. Everyone is sleeping with everyone. All my life I've seen this crap and I am so ****ed up in the head it isn't funny because I don't know what is real. Another question: What is really real? How do you know? People are just simply ****ed up and personally this world turn me into this person who I hate so much. I am sorry after reading your Qoute I really disagree with you. Your priorities are just simply screwed up and twisted. Maybe somethings I could agree with but come on it's simply ****ed up. I need help not to get more ****ed up than I already am. I don't know man sometimes I would rather just die because this ****en **** is just too confuesing and exhusting. I don't know I just simply confused and "I NEED HELP."

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daily Insanity said:
I agree with this full-heartedly.

Making actions or decisions on part of what you've learned from other people putting their own personally learned life lessons will only help you for so long.

There comes a time where you must step outside the realm of putting into practice what you've learned.

The mind of a true man is the mind of a scientist. He can observe, practice and understand on his own... without having to look to someone else putting into words what they've personally learned.

So... this site is a STARTER guide, but you really shouldn't look to it all the time.

That's why I get on the chat. IT's more fun to just talk about life and such with people who agree with you on certain aspects of things than sit and read all of this stuff all day and just learn to parrot what you've heard on SoSuave.net to some chick that you want to love and marry some day.

If you're juts parroting... is that real love? Is that the real you?

You get my drift.

All of this is not to say, "Hey! Go on the SS chat! It's a much better use for learning! Spend all of your time THERE instead of HERE!"

No, I'm pretty sure every dude that goes on the chat has other lives and just likes chatting at night or occasionally. I know I do.

Anyways, this guy is right. Game is only helpful for so long. Learning about game can help you shape the new you, but once that is shaped, you must take your own sculptor's tools and shape to YOUR liking.

Become YOU, not a Don Juan.

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have developed a brain tumor called SoSuave BullShlT. Reading what these old tired fvcks who have been on this site for 13 years type up and have to say will initially brainwash you to think you are the shlt and women are shlt, so treat them like shlt and you will become a god of women. Truth is sunny, you're a spec of nothingness in this world, you contribute to society as much as all of us and yet no one notices your Don Juan a$$. That's the mere truth, and yet you want to develop a mental disorder as well?

Think of it this way:
:CLAP:CLAP:CLAP:CLAP:

BUT

we can't say all that bs we have been reading here is useless.

First, many of us would be clueless if there werent any experiences shared here. With all the stuff you read here you get a little grasp of knowledge to cover your inexperience, put a little facade to seem like you know what you are doing out there. On the other side, all that knowledge is like bunch of puzzle pieces which can't be put together without experiencing things by yourself.

Second, I believe that developing your skills with women is a long process. If a newcomer reads your post, I think there's no chance he would get your point. He would think 'whaaat? brain tumor called SoSuave BullShlT?' He would:

1. Read pooks stuff and then ask why pook left.
2. get familiar with all there is about alfa and how to become one
3. start blaming feminism, how the 'game' is unfair and join a gym
4. realize that when you have looks, money and game women will jump on your penis all day.
5. etc
23. Ask himself, what the fvck am I doing? Why am I still feeling fake and lame? Why am I acting as a don juan? I don't want this role anymore. Did I lose myself in pursuing don juan lifestyle?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
We need more people like OP here.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicholas said:
1. Read pooks stuff and then ask why pook left.
2. get familiar with all there is about alfa and how to become one
3. start blaming feminism, how the 'game' is unfair and join a gym
4. realize that when you have looks, money and game women will jump on your penis all day.
5. etc
23. Ask himself, what the fvck am I doing? Why am I still feeling fake and lame? Why am I acting as a don juan? I don't want this role anymore. Did I lose myself in pursuing don juan lifestyle?
Ahahaha fvck, man. This made me laugh. The irony of asking why Pook left. It's so... RIGHT THERE. He left because he got tired of spending time wasting energy on people who won't understand the truth until they start thinking for themselves.

What is a Don Juan, and why do you want to become one, kids? It's not something you want to become... life is lonely only being able to seduce people and not love them.

Sure, love hurts, but it's something you need in this life.

I think people like us are bred on accident. We come here seeking help to understand how to escape some BPD chick, and we find out what life is like and we find a whole other realm of thinking inside of that. We learn to think with not just our brain, but our heart, and we learn that there is much more to this "game" thing than simply seducing chicks and making all of the right moves. It's about desire, trust, and a lot more.
I, personally, believe it's something almost spiritual, but that's just me.

As for the people that come here just to get chicks... well, they're on their way by admitting that they're wrong, but once they learn everything they can here, they believe they're entirely complete and understanding of life.

They're missing the entire "improve perpetually" and "understand new things constantly" aspect of life. They're not living, they're repeating.

Status
Not open for further replies.