Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

foreign women

zip

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the deal with foreign women? how do they see us american boys?

there is this super hot girl in my lecture class. shes seen me looking at her and i've seen her look at me. What I'm attracted to: her skin - beautiful natural dark skin, her hair - thick long brown hair, her voice - its deep. for some reason i like that it is deep (im not gay!) but it's hot. I donno where she is from. She's not arabic, not spanish. maybe from portugal? Do protuguese women have deep voices?

How can I get her to notice me more?

She is extremely studious. So am I though. We both sit in the front of class, but on opposite sides of the room. We won't sit near each other because we are both pussies. well maybe just be. who knows maybe she thinks im staring at her.

What do you guys know about foreign women? Any differencet tactics? I love foreign women!

fuzilogic

Reaction score
Hope you can cross that language barrier, I actually thought I had a good chance with this one girl I shared a class with, but I think I bombed with the whole communication factor.

zip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she speaks english, I mean she has the ability to sit in lecture class and take notes and get A's so I donno...

fuzilogic

Reaction score
Its one thing to regurgitate what is spoken, another thing to actually comprehend it.
Not trying to put you off, go for it. Dont mind me, just recounting my own problems :)

zip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of the movie Love Actually. You guys seen it?

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FORGET THE DJ BIBLE! FOREIGN CHICKS NEED DIFFERENT APPROACH SPEAKING AS A FOREIGNER. JUST BE YOURSELF ASK HER OUT ON A LUNCH CUP OF COFFE, JUST CHAT GET TO KNOW HER, MAYBE SHES GOT A BF. JUST APPROACH BE COOL ABOUT IT.

AbsoluteFreakinChump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How can I get her to notice me more?"

That's NOT how it works.
That's something a girl would normally say.
You are supposed to "notice" her!
Go-up to her and talk to her.
Then ask her what she likes doing for fun,
then ask her to do one of her favorite activities with you...