Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foreign wife gone don't give a ****

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
It's a bad idea, this situation. Things like this just won't end well. She won't be ok with you fvcking other women, you don't want her to fvck other dudes.

Damage control man. Make it quick and clean as possible, like pulling of a bandaid.

I don't care how conservative of a culture or family a woman has come from. they are still women, and when they get angry and resentful, there will be no honor or fairness on her end.

She will be watching you, she will notice if your with other women, and she will seek revenge 1,000 x.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the wife is still folllowing me on here. I got a text from her that nothing is going to happen (thank god) she just wants me to leave her stuff at my townhouse so she can pick it up. I did it, took all her **** there so it better not be there tomorrow.

She also told me to get the papers, because I told her if we have an open marrriage and she f/cks other men I will throw her out on the street.

I am gonna get the papers and get out of this mess.

Last edited: