Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forearm exercise

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys know that exercise where you hold your arms out in front of you, grasping the bar, with the string attached to the dumbell, and you roll it up and down to get the burn in your forearms? im not sure what this exercise is called, but i've wanted to assemble my own at home it works your forearms so good? anyone have experience with this>?

Nzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah if u want to make one at home u can get a strong string and tie it around a dumbells handle, then tie the other end to whatever weight you want to do. Just grab the dumbell and twist it like the bar

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a broomstick, sawed off about a foot-and-a-half or two, tied some twine around it (and duct-taped it down), and tied a brick or two to the end of it. I don't think it helps all that much with forearm size, but it will definitely help your grip.

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
yea that will smoke ur forearms..

or u could just lift weights.. forearms play a major role in exercises like deadlifts and shoulder shrugs.. basically any time u are gripping a barbell or dumbell and letting it hang.. i personally dont work my forearms because they get enough work during my workouts.. masturbation works too, but i dont recommend it too often.. : )

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Improvements in shooting come from improvements in general strength and core work. Just because some idiot came up with the idea that "shooting is in your forearms" doesn't mean you should do pointless exercises like wrist-rolls.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deads, bent over BB rows, pullups, dips, BTN standing military press, etc etc

dirtysanchez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with man above, add to that list farmers walk, tire flips and any other strongman exercise you like. Almost every heavy compound lift in which your hands are used will develop your forearms. Grippers, wrist rollers, plate pinches and the like are also great, but the above should be done firms