For Tuna haters,I have a remedy for you!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never used to eat tuna becuase I couldn't stand it one bit but since things have changed. We all know how protein is crucial to muscle repair and tuna just happens to be high in protein. Well the other day I was talking to a friend about how I can't continue eating tuna everyday and boy was it a good think I talked to him. He told me to try mixing the tuna up with alot of salsa and he claims he can eat 3-4 cans a day doing so(by no means am I saying this is safe in the long run due to the mercury that's commonly found in tuna). I just came back from grocery shopping and picked up some salsa and WHAMO! I just ate a can w/o even tasting a bit of tuna! Just something to consider for people who dislike tuna as is.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also Mayo
Mash potatoes
Pasta
Water/Oil added to the can itself
Potato Salad

etc etc

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not a fan of tuna but tuna casserole is great!!! i remember my friends mom making some and i was kinda apprehensive about eating it..but once i did ,wow! it was great!!!
:)

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a tuna hater too. To make matters worse, I also hate mayo.

I've begun mixing a few ounces with some hot sauce and holding my breath while I chew. Tuna is not to be denied though. It is relatively inexpensive and packed with lean protein.

Is there a way to make it taste like filet mignon??? :D

SamoJednom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my reciepies:

Tuna + Mustard

Tuna + Hot Sauce

Tuna + Onions + Pepper + dash of olive oil :D.

Even with all of that tuna is still there except with the mustard added then no tuna taste w00t.

It's funny you mentioned the salsa because I just bought some ahhaa gona give her a shot tonight and let ya know how it goes.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just bought a can that was already flavoured with salsa.. it tasted like crap unfortunately, so I think you'd definitely have to get some real salsa separate. I usually just consume tuna with toasted bread (has to be toasted), seems to work well for me.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuna + Mustard + Pepper
Tuna + Avocado + Lemon
Tuna + Sliced Tomatoes, Cilantro, Onions

Just mix in everything in a bowl and smash it.

Howard Roark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make tuna salad.

Tuna + 1 table spoon Miracle Whip + sliced Green Peppers + chopped Onion + 2 slices Toasted Wheat Bread = Yummy