For those who agonize over the difficulty of dating sites

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
This exact problem exists both on and off line... men usually out number women 15 to 1 in the dating game causing a major demand and supply disparity giving women tons of options and tins of power and little incentive to ever make a decision..[
15 to 1 ? where do you get this information? I agree it seems that way sometimes, but that doesn't make sense. Why would there be 15 single women for every single man? Do some guys keep harems or something, taking more than their share of the single women?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
yama600rr said:
i think dating websites are really hard to pick up good looking women, even average looking women. i mean they have choices to pick from. why should they pick ugly, average looking men when they can pick someone who is better looking just a click away.
I think unless youre good looking, then dating websites is for you, but if youre not good looking then goodluck to you.
That goes for all dating in 2008... looks are the main thing cause few people plan to have an LTR anyway just some fun maybe and F then on to the next person...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevenR said:
15 to 1 ? where do you get this information? I agree it seems that way sometimes, but that doesn't make sense. Why would there be 15 single women for every single man? Do some guys keep harems or something, taking more than their share of the single women?
UMmm, see what happened there!? his mind did not want to accept the harsh reality so he reversed it my mistake!!...LOL

I SAID THERE ARE 15 MEN TO EVERY 1 WOMAN...!

So many men are lonely and desperate while many average women have attitudes and many many choices...

JUAN the Great

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
UMmm, see what happened there!? his mind did not want to accept the harsh reality so he reversed it my mistake!!...LOL

I SAID THERE ARE 15 MEN TO EVERY 1 WOMAN...!

So many men are lonely and desperate while many average women have attitudes and many many choices...
This stat really holds true to where I live(DC);I even checked the census website and it says that there are in dc 18 women for every 1 guy. And if you add Maryland then it is 22 to 1. It depends on the area. And also to add; if you are a good conversationalist and act like your the prize; then you can stack up on online dating sites. DON'T BE TOO DESPERATE; ACT LIKE YOU DON'T CARE.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JUAN the Great said:
This stat really holds true to where I live(DC);I even checked the census website and it says that there are in dc 18 women for every 1 guy. And if you add Maryland then it is 22 to 1. It depends on the area. And also to add; if you are a good conversationalist and act like your the prize; then you can stack up on online dating sites. DON'T BE TOO DESPERATE; ACT LIKE YOU DON'T CARE.
ok ok hold on , you guys realise that those govt stats are designed to avoid mass male depression right???????????????? IN THE DATING GAME MEN OUT NUMBER WOMEN BY AT LEAST 15 TO 1....

The govt loves to make it seem like there are more women to keep men working hard to make money to try and get women which in turn fuels the economy.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant 15 guys to every gal, that was a typo or slip up on my part. It does seem that way, I just wonder where this guy got this information or if he is just pulling it up from somewhere. Logically it seems implausible since women don't die much in childbirth anymore and we haven't had any great plague that just kills women.