Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those of you with doubts

dj_bravo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is for people new to this site, who have found it looking for solutions to their problems. Some will stay with this site, absorb the information and apply it. Others come here, have a look around, and are repulsed by the site's content.

I can hear them now, saying:

"this is total crap. I NEED to prove myself to girls. Being the great catch would never work."

"The only way to woe a girl is to be her lap dog, and do everything for her. Being a challenge will only alienate you from her."

"girls love compliments. I wouldn't dare offer her a negative comment, even in the spirit of fun."

"Don't bring gifts on the first date? Is this site serious?"

"Nice guys are what women want. Why would I want to become even remotely a jerk?"

"It's up to me to approach? I'm certain I can depend on girls to approach me."

"By being myself,(the AFC self), I should find the PERFECT woman for me. After all, society, my parents and friends all suggest I be myself."

For those you new to this site, who have fostered these erroneous beliefs your entire lives, and believe the new found ideas on this site to be a pile of sh1t, I would ask that you do this:

Ask yourself why you have come to this site. Likely, you wanted to find a woman, or you were frustrated at your constant failure. You had little success in the dating world, and you don't know why. You did everything you thought you should, treated women like they were god, made them the focal point of your life, called all the time, showered them with attention, and kept up the same, unsuccesful approach with all women you met.

You may think that you did right, that women are to blame for your troubles, or that you were not meant to be together. You may think it is only a matter of time till you are accepted as a potential mate by a women. If you think this, you are wrong.

You are the only common factor in all your dating problems. Women come in may shapes and sizes, many personalities, and different character. They are all different, and cannot be considered the common factor. You, who believe the horrid and widely accepted and always failing beliefs of many men, far and wide, are present at all of your failures. You are the one needing improvement.

I hope you can grasp this concept. You cause your own problems. You are responsible for your success and failure, for the most part. You are made up of molecules, but women are not only attracted to the overall structure of these molecules. There is also your beliefs, outlook on life, your personality, your inner self. This is what you must change, what you must improve. All your past beliefs: that women are the prize, that women must be woed, that they love comliments, and nice guys. These are all part of yourself, and are all present at your failures with women. Change them and improve yourself.

This site is full of people who have had troubles with women. The ideas put forth here are tried, tested and true. They work. I am testimony to that, and many others will vouch for the content of this site. We have been more successful with the revelation of this site, and have improved. Unlike people who constantly fail and tell you what you want to hear, that being yourself is key to success, and all the crap advice listed above, we are more successful, and we don't offer advice tailered to what you want to hear, but advice that works.

You have had little success with your views and personality concerning women. Why continue to have faith in the beliefs that you have that you have nothing to show for? Be innovative, and be challenged. Give the ideas of this site a chance. You really have no reason to doubt the ideas here. Incorperate the content of this site into your mind, and you will see results.

I was apprehensive at first to try this stuff out, but I love myslef for it. And you will too. Give this site a chance, accept the concepts put forth here, and embrace them.

One more thing. Your focus should always be directed towards self-imorvement, not at getting women. Women will come later, arbitrarily, as a result of your self improvement. So change, improve, and whatever you do, do not become complacent in your ways. Treat yourself as your priority. You are the be-all and end-all of your life.

Good luck.

[This message has been edited by dj_bravo (edited 10-04-2002).]

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post and I agree every girl I met - flowers on first dates, treated her nicely, just a "nice guy" who was walked all over, called her all the time, told her I cared for her and then I'm LJBF'd. thanks for the advice