Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those of you with a "IamSuperLoser" kind of user name

awake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to give you a tip which I think has been given to you before (or I hope so):

CHANGE YOUR USER NAME.

Dude, it has cientific facts , you are what you subconsciously think you are or say you are. Those are the bases of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), and I am not talking here about SS, I am talking about the real NLP, the one that asks you to get out of your system the thoughts or phrases that don't do any good to you. Like "I Can't", "I am a loser", "I just can succed", "I hate", "I suck" and so on.

Change thoughts of "I will never finish this" or "I will never succed" for "I wonder how fast I will finish this" or "I wonder how soon I will succeed". Those thoughts indeed program you to accomplish your goals and succed, and by giving yourself the right thoughts you are planting a good start towards getting good results.

I am going to make this a thread. It is incredible how many people on this forum have user names like that.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what kind of "confident" person are you if your username is "Imaloser"? Good post Awake.

I find this sh!t dumb too.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess i think of myself as having male characteristics and being quite tasty :D

Reaction score
pressing the blue button...bump!

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine has nothing to do with anything on this site, or anything related haha

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since someone previously complained about my name being negative, I will clear this up by saying my name "Dj in Hell" is in no way a representation of myself, its just a reference from a comedy sitcom which I like.