Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those of us whom clubs aren't an option...

K-Kov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some background info (I'm new around here): I'm 19 going into my second year of college and although I'm still a virgin I'm not socially inept. I am almost too at times talkative and socialize all the time with lots of people (it just never gets physical). I attribute this to my not knowing the tricks of the trade but after reading The Game by style and watching the Mystery Method I'm starting to see the error in my ways.

Now for my problem, all the stuff I've been reading up on and seeing videos about is great but it all seems to relate to the club scene. Being as I'm not 21 and we don't have any 18+ clubs in my area, the ideas that are discussed in both The Game and Mystery Method seem best applied in a club. The closes thing I see to it are the college parties I go to practically every weekend. Now I know that taking the principles is most key and I feel I've managed to do that but if you guys have any resources or advice specific to areas outside of clubs I'd appreciate it. Some places that cross my mind:

-Dealing with women who live close to you (neighbors, etc.)
-Libraries, classmates, other school-type establishments
-College parties

Basically I'm aiming for the places where you see people you might run into again and the excuse of "Oh, I can have total confidence because if it doesn't work out I won't ever see them again anyways," doesn't work like it would in a club.

Sorry for the long post, it's my first thread so I'll learn to be more brief next time:D

DefiantIronist

Reaction score
College parties depends on the scene, but something that works great for me (I'm in a fraternity) is mixing the funloving unapologetically promiscuous (you don't need to have hooked up with a ton of chicks, but by your attitude and body language, act like it. Underdo rather than overdo or you'll look like an insecure douche) partygoer with being conversational (LISTEN and LISTEN and CONNECT and ASK QUESTIONS and LISTEN and show an ounce of maturity. And when you have some rapport, get her to dance, don't suck at dancing, and go from there.

If you're ever in a situation where the girl is really ****faced, take the high road (not her mouth you perv) and get her comfortable instead of hooking up. I remember a chick from another school once going to pass out in a commons room asking (and staring at me) for a "body or a blanket" and I tossed her a fleece blanket I had lying around. (To be fair, she wasn't that attractive).

Get good at meeting chicks via library, class, whatever. It'll give you a ton of social proof at parties and you'll be less sketchy, just keep serious work-y stuff out of your party life and out of the conversation if you're trying to pick up a girl that way, you don't want to make her think of you as just her study pal. On second thought...get REALLY good at this. College is an ideal place to learn this stuff, people aren't as young and hot with as much as common as frequently in the real world, and learning a few basic things about how to get ass at a party only helps you so much.

(Coming from a senior in college, I'm trying to save you a lot of time. Build your social life away from parties and your life at parties will be a ton better, and read/practice DJ stuff alot - it'll help you immensely)

Also, not getting to know the people around you is a far worse option than getting to know them, even if you don't screw them. Don't look at every girl as just a sexual target, networking and making friends with a lot of people means you know about more parties and you meet more people with a lot more initial social proof.

And remember: having fun comes first, getting laid comes after that. If you go into a party just strategizing how you're going to get ***** you'll walk out alone and drunk, and you're totally missing the point. Make some friends, get them to at least try to get chicks (WINGMEN ARE AWESOME)

Cheers dude, enjoy college

K-Kov

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha funny that you mention that...I'm in a fraternity too and we regularly throw parties so I know exactly what you're talking about. There has definitely been opportunities where I could've been that pathetic guy hooking up with all the wasted girls but instead walked her home so she could sober up on her own.(Goes to show that not all fraternity men are drunken tools huh?)

There is never the lack of a party to go to, but I guess where I need to put my efforts is meeting and doing the DJ bit outside of parties because that's where I can see myself improving the most.

Great advice, thanks :up: . May your post-college DJ surpass your in-college DJ life!

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about learning "tricks" of the trade. It's all about confidence, experience, and the ability to make people laugh, while not being affraid to get physical with a woman that you are attracted to.

Don't take everything you read from these PUA's as the gospel. People that read these guys material tend to become robots.

Just focus on going out and having fun, meeting new people and pushing your boundries.

It's nice that you are walking home the drunk girl, but you know that is time you could be spending meeting a less drunk girl.

Meeting girls outside of parties is easy, and they'll be less likely to have their ***** gaurd up. Just go up to them, make them smile, ask for a #.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind you a club isn't the best place to pick up quality women. Of course this can vary from venue to venue, but on average, your gonna find skuzzies.

What frat are you in? And on which campus?

Fraternities are either cracking, or fvcking lame. Hopefully yours isn't the latter.