Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those DJ's with g/f's or whoever- Need some moral support and advice!

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, havn't been here for i while, i know, but I've just gotta take it out..

I've been going out with my girlfriend(HB8.5) for about 4 months now, things are going perfect. She is perfect. She's got everything I'm looking for in a lady- She's pretty, nice, intelligent, outgoing, understanding and loving. You name it, she's got it.
Anyway, before we started going out, I was a pimp, i used to sleep with heaps of girls, pickup without even trying and made the best out of single life. Loved it. But something was missing; someone to be there for me, understand me and support me. Fvcking around got boring and meaningless (probz coz i did it too much) and me and her were good friends for a while and both liked eachother, so things just went with the flow.

Anyway, I'm completely happy. Only thing is the withdrawal symptoms of not being with multiple girls for more than 4 months. I knew that if I want this relationship to survive, I've gotta work on my self control and learn to appreciate what I've got. Last night was what broke the ice.

My bro (who is also my best friend) and my two other best mates were going to some night-club at the city which, from what others have told me, was 'unbelievable'.. The whole purpose was to fix my bro up with some HB9.5 who liked him as well, so the mission was quite clear- isolate ISOLATE I-S-O-L-A-T-E! That's all we had to do (Me and friend1 had g/fs so just came for the ride. friend2 felt like going solo all night).

I was designated driver coz i had no purpose of getting drunk, i just wanted to chill out and help my bro out. So we got into the club and met up with that girl and 2 of her friends (one was an HB9.5 and was a catwalk model and the other was an HB6- too chubby for me). So me and friend1 immidiately decided to let my bro and his girl spend some time alone and asked the 2 other friends to come and dance with us. They did and all was good and fun.

To cut it short, half-way through the night, my bro was still hitting on the chick, and me and my mate kept on isolating. we then decided to go and sit down. HB9.5model was sitting next to me, HB6 was with some guy, friend1 was sitting alone and friend2 left to another club. While she was sitting next to me, she starts flirting w me, touching my hand and occasionally buying me drinks. I felt pretty uncomfortable and after the 3rd drink she bought me I told her i've got a g/f. She looked at me, smiled and replied with a "dont worry, I've also got a b/f for 2 years, but i would still be with you coz your fvcking cute, i still wanna really kiss you, its ok, we're both taken, so it's fine". I was like, "thanks, you saying that means alot to me, but i cant, if i could I'd definately be with u coz ur so hot" she smiled and kept on drinking. Half an hour later, she asks me to come to the bar with her coz sh wants to get us drinks (the afc bartender was giving her free drinks coz she's a 9.5), I didn't say no, i was thirsty anyway. She leads me to the other end of the bar and asks for two cups of ice. I look at her confused, and then she starts holding my hand and rubbing iit against her body. I pull my hand away, and then she start rubbing my d1ck with her hand and starts unbottoning my jeans, ON THE FVKCING BAR! I was giving up already, and was hoping none of my friends were looking. she then comes closer to me and kisses me on the lips in the most sexy way a person can imagine. After about 2 seconds, i pull away, and tell her we shouldn't be doing that and tell her to come and sit down with me (just know that I was FVCKING horny after all of this sh1t). I sit down, and she sits on my lap and kisses me again, I tell her her b/f wouldnt be too happy about it, and she says nobody knows. Suddenly, friend1 comes and sees us like this and stands there with shock, I was like- "nothing happened, there's a miss-understanding!" My bro believed me, her friend didnt and friend1 did.

I drove that girl home with everyone else, and on the way home that b!tch girl my bro ended up being with starts makign me feel guilty infront of all my mates in the car. So I just kept quiet and drove. I don't wanna sound like a wus, but out of guilt, I felt like crying, coz my g/f trusted me and went overseas for a month without being with any guy coz she loves me and I did that.

My bro told her to shutup and keep her mouth shut, which is good. But that didn't really help my guilt.

I just want to let you guys know that women are decieving creatures and cannot be trusted. And as easy as it is to say you could have resisted, it would be very hard when a 9.5 is practically raping you at a club despite teh circumstances. Now i feel for those poor football players who get those fvcked up allegations coz a girl decieved him.

Has something like this happened to any of you guys?
thanks for reading, and please be supportive and know it was hard for me to reveal the whole truth with no lies making me look good.
Cheers,

IrReSiStIbLe.

Last edited:
Reaction score
HaHaHaHa, DJ Irresistible" "resisted' the hor!!! What a triumph – you must be in love!!!!!

You said “No” to “I have a boyfriend HO” – good job – this shows some character and strength!!!!

P.S. – Never let a woman touch your shyt in public!!!! This is a no-no\!! Bytch thought she had complete control of you!!!! Her hor ego was deflated a bit – good job you faithful bastard!!!!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did good you should be proud of yourself

don't feel guilty as you cannot control your body under those circumstances

ofcourse if a HB9.5 starts touching your d*ck and rubbing ice on herself infront of you your going to get excited

perfectly normal

BUT

you came through like a champion and resisted her

dude you are 1 in a million

think about how many other guys could have said no to her under those " heightened circumstances "

forget the kiss and bull$hit man you SHUT HER DOWN

she probably was able to rape you cause you were in shock lol

happens to men in jail too they could kill the other guy but they just cant do anything they are in that much shock that its happening

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: il_duce
“B1tch is just another word for a confident woman who always wants to have her way.

A$$hole is just another word for a confident man who won't take sh!t from a b1tch.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man. Being loyal can be very hard when chicks are throwing themselves at you. Yours is a very refreshing post after seeing so many others where guys cheat on their girls when they are exclusive. Don't let the kiss play on your mind, you never really wanted it and you resisted furthur temptation. Your girl is lucky to have you.

For all others, this is a lesson I've learned: After you get good at picking up girls (i.e. loads of practice and puzzy) it becomes reflexive, something you can do without thinking. When I entered my LTR I realized that if I go to clubs and/or get a little drunk I start the process of picking up chicks.

To combat this I simply don't drink or go to clubs, not to mention go to places with lots of girls. I simply don't trust myself in those situations. I have no desire to cheat on my girl, but again picking up girls becomes reflexive.

And really, why do we want more girls? Realistically their bodies are all the same, a sweaty hole is a sweaty hole. The only possible driving force is biological, to spread our genes around as much as we can. This urge is rediculous in our civilized world, where we are all equally adapted to our surroundings. So I attribute the desire (when in a LTR) as rediculous and ignore it the best I can.

And you did a great job.

- HV

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, be proud of yourself. If there is one thing that really keeps a relationship alive, it's trust.

You must REALLY love your g/f. Trust me, this **** is hard, I have done it before too, but what's important is that what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Don't let this **** bother you, she was coming hard as hell on you.

Btw, make sure you toast a drink to yourself, you must be one handsome d00d if a HB9.5 was coming hard as **** on you like that.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks SO much for the support guys!
I'm slowly getting over it. spoke about it to my bro and he said I'm fine.

Funny enough, at about 10 this morning, that girl (HB9.5HO) sends me a mesage saying the following:
"Hey Irre, how u going? Thanks for driving me home it was so kind and sweet of you! Hope you had a good night. I had fun! Hope I didn't upset you wit things that happened that night too much! Mwah"

So at least she's aware she was wrong.

HV is so right, puzzy is puzzy, its all the fvcking same, so why make a big deal outa it..

I guess this experience was a good thing after all coz it made me appreciate what i've got.

P.S
That girl my bro was with gave her my number, I didn't. She was probably begging for it.. hehe.
Thanks a heap again,
Peace,
IrReSiStIbLe.