For the women: Do you expect your boyfriend/husband to cheat?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thoroughbred
I think every woman who is in a commited relationship has to accept the fact that their man is going to cheat on them or is cheating on them. Men really hate being tied down and will not refuse to have sex with women who are chasing them even if they are in "love."

The more a guy has going for him the more he is messing around. Would any of you admit that you expect your man won't be faithful to you?
Q: Do you expect your husband to cheat?
A: Of course, I wouldn't date him if he wouldn't!

What type of answer are you looking for?
Anyway, 51% of Japanese males think extramarital affairs are cool and 49% of Japanese women do too... so move to Japan if thats your bag.

Personally, I would NEVER cheat on my wife. I've cheated on a girl before and I've gotten girls to cheat on their men with me, but I would NEVER, I repeat NEVER cheat on my wife. What's the point of ƒucking sharing your life with someone if you're gonna chase ass? When I marry I'm going to have an honest and faithful relationship with her.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok...

I always find it funny how people have different morals and rules for ltr's and marriages...just exactly what is the difference?

Does being in an ltr mean the moral values are "relaxed"? If you cheat on your partner "it's not cool" but hey, that's life...on the other hand if you are married and you cheat it's the end of the world...?

My question is not about the morals of marriage...(I personally would not cheat on my wife. Ever). BUT I do have the same moral obligations when I am in an LTR (at least be honest with me...don't fvck behind my back like some *****ass monkey girl who needs 2 branches)...I find that I tend to have a similar commitment in an ltr, which is too much to expect. Am I right on this one?

Now, this is where I find most of my anger comes from. I find I have been conditioned by parents, friends, family, society to play by a certain set of rules. And I can do that. But then some biatch comes along (recently) and loses all moral obligations (conveniently - initially she was scared I would cheat on her). I just don't get the fact that I have this need to play the "game" fairly when what I get for it is a kick up the ass.

Get what I'm saying? I can't stand these convenient double standards. THe cowardice.

Opinions.