For The Trump Fans

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone seems to define "white" differently. A friend of mine in LA was telling me about a girl he knew who is a Syrian refugee. She is white as could be, looked like a white American. Is it ok to be a Syrian refugee immigrant if one is white?
No that's not ok

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think white people are any more or less benevolent or "moral" than any other group of people, however we define them. On the one hand, you're talking about benevolence, and on the other, ruthless conquest and enslavement. That's just the story of humanity. Mankind is brutal but capable of amazing feats. But that includes a lot of groups - Euros, native Americans (north and south), Mongolians, Moors, etc. As for slavery as an institution, the West didn't wake up one day and realize it was immoral. There were a lot of factors at play, mostly economic, but yeah, some moral and Christian. We're talking about white people because we're riding the wave of one peak of European culture. If this were the middle ages, someone could say the same thing about brown people (Moors) and that white Europeans were the big losers. Or at various points, Chinese vs. Japanese cultures and who's up, who's down.

I do get tired of the anti-white rhetoric, but that's for the same reason I hate the pro-white stuff. Who are we talking about? The Irish were considered a hair above blacks 150 years ago in the great racial hierarchy. Whites are not some monolith. A white man in 1860 would laugh in your face (or punch you) if you put an Irishman in his class. Same goes for Italians. Even 60 years ago they were considered mongrels. Germans were just Huns that we rounded up and caged. This is why I hate racial politics - it's all really solipsism. I'd like to see a man judged by his merits and character, on an individual level. That includes me as a "white," because yeah, I get tired of hearing minorities telling me how evil or privileged I am.

To put it simply, Ronald Reagan once wondered that if aliens invaded Earth to enslave or kill humans, do you think they'd bother caring what race you are...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whites are denied that right with extreme prejudice, and their Nations are purposefully being overwhelmed with the intent to destroy them.
So are the white Syrian refugees denied that same right? What is your race based rationale for not letting white syrian people into the motherland?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't we learn in school that humanity evolved in Africa, then migrated and occupied the furthest reaches of earth ?

Wait, i know, i know, it's fake news :rolleyes:

It's just like those religious extremist who refuses to believe that dinosaurs exists (it's all fake and planted by demons) because it doesn't conform to the idea of Adam and Eve being the first creation.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
What right are the Syrian migrants being denied exactly?

Your baseline is poor because you are conflating "refugees" with the long-term survival of a people and culture.

Should "refugees" be assisted in some way? Yes.

Does it mean they should overrun entire nations? No.

Can they be helped through other means than swamping other cultures? Yes.
Most Syrian refugees aren't white anyways

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
If we are not there already, it is inevitable that most of the US won't be white, either.
Maybe in the future. Society is in the brink of collapse too. Letting all these people from uncivilized sh1tholes will turn the US into an uncivilized sh1t hole.

What we should do is make sure Isreal gets diversity. Why are you against your own kind bible belt? Why should white people be generous with non-whites who don't even like white people?

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
It’s the whole bleeding heart Lib snowflake mindset in a nutshell. They want more Dem voters and don’t give a rats ass what happens to our country to achieve it…
I'm all for treating everyone fairly but not all cultures are equal. Their presence will be oppressive to us and that's not fair.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible belt is this the type of people you want to allow in our country? What about our women.
View attachment 1828
I looked up old mamadou there. The woman he raped went on vacation with him from the UK to Italy first. If any of our women flee the country with mamadou, then he can have them, as far as I am concerned.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if we let the White genocide people like yourself have their way.
Uh, no. We could seal the borders right now indefinitely and it would not change anything. It is the respective differences in birth rates that make the US destined to be a primarily non white country. Immigration has very little to do with it. I know that doesn't play into your immigrant-hating dialogue, but it is still true.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non-European immigration to the US has been vast in the last decade especially, but also numerous since 1965 when the "kill heritage act" was put in place.

High tax rates for european heritage citizens and massive subsidies for invaders has greatly contributed to the birth rates you mention (thanks for bringing that up).

But in your mind, White survival = White supremacy. This tells us everything we need to know about your intentions for our sons and daughters.
White birth rates have been declining for 50 years. Why are you blaming brown immigrants for white people not making enough babies?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non-European immigration to the US has been vast in the last decade especially, but also numerous since 1965 when the "kill heritage act" was put in place.

High tax rates for european heritage citizens and massive subsidies for invaders has greatly contributed to the birth rates you mention (thanks for bringing that up).

But in your mind, White survival = White supremacy. This tells us everything we need to know about your intentions for our sons and daughters.
Today your president is announcing that he is ending birthright citizenship with an executive order...despite it being a Constitutional right. Any average 8th grade government student knows that the Constitution is not amended via executive order. To believe in such a thing is a level of understanding that borders on illiteracy, which is exactly the mental capacity of the typical Trumper.

He even said at my local rally that the NYSE opened the day after 9/11. I was a full time stock trader at the time, and I remember it being closed almost a week. No one cares, though. He just makes up whatever bullsh!t he feels like, all the while crying about "fake news."

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Children born here as a result of a crime do not get to suddenly say they are citizens, and their illegal criminal parents don't get to benefit from it either.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_Clause

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

So is the Constitution "fake news?" CIA conspiracy perhaps? What exactly is the rationale for supporting a president who refuses to follow the Constitution?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean, Men don't blame other for problems OF THEIR OWN MAKING. Educate yourself son, half statements are only hurting your mental development.

Men blame the appropriate causes for problems, and then resolve them.
Men control their own destiny. They don’t let circumstances just happen to them. You are trying to blame brown people for your lack of success. That’s just not the way a successful man thinks or acts.