Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For The Record:

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intro:
Now, I'm not saying that all of the advice/information given on this site is crap, because there is some good information on this site. However, there is some really poor advice on this site.

Most of the readers here who think this site is "golden" will be offended by the following report. I've been here long enough to know that anyone who does not agree with all the advice given on this site is either called a troll or is flamed. I'm expecting both and I'm proceeding to write this, because hell, I've never had much of a reputation here anyway. I could care less if this post ruins my reputation or builds it. To disregard someone who has been on these forums long enough to have absorbed a good amount of the information posted here, because he does not agree with a lot of the information posted here, would be to accept ignorance (and remember from your own education, being smart can be sexy).

The Good Stuff (Flame War: On)

I'll say it again, this site teaches you things. Any date book out there will teach you something. It's up to you to distinguish what advice to take and what advice not to take. Nothing in any guide to dating (including this site) is 100% correct.

That being said, I've found that a lot of the information that I have read on this site is not 100% accurate. Keep in mind that the majority of advice given on this site is not written by professionals. The majority of it is written by normal people like you and I.

The fact of the matter is that if you absorb every bit of information given on this site, it will not improve your chances of getting laid, because some of the information on this site is not 100% accurate. You'll either be one of the many people who read the information and find that it doesn't work, then writes an angry post complaining about your failure's or you'll be re-reading this information a billion times trying to figure out where you went wrong.

Once again, there are some thing's on this site that make perfect sense. Most of it are thing's that most (if not all) dating experts agree on. Confidence is sexy. Having a good sense of humor is sexy. Rock stars and bad boys are sexy, but don't try to change yourself if you're a good guy and you like being a good guy. You don't have to be a rock star or a bad boy to get laid.

Let's look at confidence for one minute. What is confidence? Confidence means knowing who you are, being secure with who you are and having a sense of self worth. It's agreed by most (if not all) dating experts that confidence is the sexiest thing a man can have. You don't have to change who you are to be attractive. You only have to accept who you are.

Let's take a look at something that's not 100% accurate, but is agreed on by most of the people on this forum. It's called, "being ****y". Don't get me wrong, it can be a good trait to have if you use it right. The truth is most people don't use it right. Most of the time, people go out there after reading the advice on these forums and they try to be ****y. Instead, they come off as overly egotistical, self-centered a*sholes. I made the same mistake when I first started reading all the information that's posted here. To be totally honest, I lost a lot of good friends that way. Even worse, I found out a few of the girls I was talking to already liked me and they lost interest in me when I started taking the advice on these forums (hell, I even used a few of the "field tested" examples).

Most of the advice back then centered around being an a*shole. People honestly believed (some of them still believe) that being an a*shole is sexy. You know what? It's not. These are the type of men that get thrown out of clubs and most women try to avoid. A woman can smell a confident man from a mile away, while she can also spot an a*shole from the same distance (although, sometimes the a*shole comes off as really nice at first and turns into an a*shole later on. These are the type of men women complain about).

Sarcasm is cool. Being an egotistical, self-centered jerk is not.

Come to think of it, the time in my life when I had the most women feeding out of the palm of my hand, the key was that I was confident. I was dating one of the top 10 most attractive women in the building everywhere that I went which helped me gain a little confidence in myself, I was always smiling and I was very outgoing. Always joking around, playing around, and every once in awhile I'd have a sarcastic response. I was never ****y. I was never an a-hole. In fact, I was more of a nice guy (other then my kick a*s leather jacket which made me look like I was in a rock band). I never put anyone down. I was always complimenting people, but I was honest if they asked for my opinion. The key was that it wasn't just the girls that I was this way around, I was this way around everyone. It's who I was.

Trust me, women can tell if you're only playing a part. Anyone can.

My personal advice: Get out there. Be confident, don't ever give up on yourself, always smile, always look the other person in the eye and don't be shy! Let the world know that you're there. Oh, and don't try to be funny if you're not. If they're not laughing at your jokes, then let them tell the jokes. And when you take advice, really think about the advice that you're taking. If you're saying, "well, that doesn't seem right and I don't really want to be that guy", then chances are... It's not right.

Why should you take MY advice? I'd be contradicting myself if I told you to take my advice. That's for you to decide if my advice is worth listening to.

But let me tell you something. Unlike the majority of the people on this forum, I'll admit when I fail. A lot of people wont like what I have to say, because I'll admit when a certain piece of advice that everyone seems to agree on doesn't work.

Think for yourself. Don't let other people think for you. Don't be a follower. Make your own rules and use what actually works.

One more thing: For those of you who tend to hate women and agree with treating them like ****. Please stop hating women because you had your heart broke in the past. Get over it! Personally, I will not take advice from any of these people, because their advice is usually out of anger towards a woman that has treated them like sh*t! I've had my heart broken too and it took me awhile to get over it, but come on. It's ridiculous.

EDIT: Before anyone gets the wrong idea, this post was not designed to drive you away from this site. By all means, stay here and read some more! I've been here for almost three year's and I still come back.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a REALLY good post.

Never underestimate the power of a confident, positive attitude. If you watch high status males, they will NEVER neg anyone. Doing so would only serve to highlight their insecurity and need to feed their ego.

A sincere compliment and smile with good eye contact will get you further than a cheesy comment about fake nails. Negs don't "knock a woman off her pedestal," they just telegraph the fact that you perceive her to be on one in the first place. Harmless teasing is great---that's what flirting is. Insults or backhanded, passive aggressive jabs? Not cool.

Women actually DO have sex with genuine nice guys. They DON'T have sex with spineless supplicating wimps.

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the advice back then centered around being an a*shole. People honestly believed (some of them still believe) that being an a*shole is sexy. You know what? It's not.
OK, so maybe I screwed up.

There was this chick who offered me some snacks last week, and I tried to neg-hit her and said to her "greedy pig" when I took the snacks....well, she eats a lot (although she's a very slim HB7.5) and I think she was seriously offended.

Moral of this story is not to use neg-hit unless you really are a true DJ. Sigh.