Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the guys that like fat chicks...

Reaction score
trv26 said:
Ok kl. Kinda misunderstood to an extent.
No problemo and let me add that I called a lady nurse friend of mine who verified that not all pvssies are the same size.

My girl's ex roommates claim to fame is that she once dated Don Johnson (she is filipina) and she will not date a black guy because of the size of her stuff. She is 4'10. She only will date white guys.

As Metaphysical verified asian women can be smaller down there and if your average in size 5&1/2 inches you can feel like a huge man dating asian women.

If the average population is caucasian and the law of averages are still in place then the average caucasian guy will be 5&1/2 inches so it makes sense to date women who are smaller than the average 6 inches so that you get a better fit.

I am over average size and I have been in vaginas that swallowed me up as if I was nuthin. It doesn't feel good and you don't feel like a real man.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
Every woman's vajayjays are the same size, they stretch how else do you think they push babies out?
Um, no. Why would you say something like that? And V size is a reason I don't date asian girls anymore, I don't like the whining and wimpering and them saying "owwwch....its too deep! stop" and the pushing my hips away thing. Ill take an athletic blonde over an asain girl anyday.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
.... if your not very big down there do what a lot of other little guys do. Date asian chicks.
Because clearly the only reason to date a lovely, feminine, nice smelling, well groomed, hygienically sound, petite, big eyed, lovely smiled woman is if you have a small dick. :rolleyes:

I wasn't gonna say anything until the backpedaling started.

Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Because clearly the only reason to date a lovely, feminine, nice smelling, well groomed, hygienically sound, petite, big eyed, lovely smiled woman is if you have a small dick. :rolleyes:

I wasn't gonna say anything until the backpedaling started.
Oh you can say all ya want to there BIG uhh..jonson. But,I don't know what you mean by backpeddlin though???

:rolleyes: back at ya...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backpedaling:

TheRealSupreme said:
He is only 5'9 and likes their tiny body size. Not about the snatch.

One of my friends (caucasian) ONLY dates asian women even though he is well endowed down there but only 5'6 in height.

Hey it's fine if you feel insecure about throwing humps in whales, no need to go the Prius driver route and claim all Ferrari owners have small ****s - it's just sooooo predictable. Fat chicks need love too and if that's what you can pull, more power to you.

(all in the spirit of back at ya)

Reaction score
BIG-jonson:

Backpedaling:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSupreme
He is only 5'9 and likes their tiny body size. Not about the snatch.

One of my friends (caucasian) ONLY dates asian women even though he is well endowed down there but only 5'6 in height.

---------------

Supreme:

I forgot to put above those the word EXCEPTIONS. That is my bad. I type real fast and it's a flow of thoughts. I sometimes forget to label where my thoughts are going.

Those are exceptions that I wanted to mention. That is all. Don't get it twisted.

BIG-jonson:

Hey it's fine if you feel insecure about throwing humps in whales, no need to go the Prius driver route and claim all Ferrari owners have small ****s - it's just sooooo predictable. Fat chicks need love too and if that's what you can pull, more power to you.

(all in the spirit of back at ya)

Supreme:

I have dated aerobic instructors (I used to teach), dancers, models, actresses ( I also acted), ballerina's and just hot females since I also own a personal training business and have been involved in dance and acting.

I have on my team 2 women who are skinny 112lbs and 124lbs,

and one who is thick 176lbs (my girl friend) as I personally like them. I keep the skinny ones around for money and gifts and extra sex, such as the one whom I had suck my big black dyck and swallow then I put it up her bum the other day since she was on her period.

What have you done? I sense your one of those guys who dates asian babes as to why you got all upset. I must of really hit home with that small wang thing huh...

Well if your honest with yourself and add that other stuff that you said about asian women then you will agree. That is if your willing to even be honest with yourself at least.

I prolly won't be back on here for a bit. Gettin kinda busy this weekend. So if you want to say something to me personally then PM me.

If you want to show out for the board then make it a post.

I will try to pick it up next week there uhhh..BIG-jonson...

pz fella.

Oh I don't need little tiny women to make myself feel BIG there jonson.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been with latinas (more than anything), black women, and white women, and can say that i haven't noticed a huge difference in their shallowness down there based on their race... but i will say that girls who are "thicker in the trunk" definitely tend to be able to take whatever you can throw at them...

i've come to find that women who are 145-155 with thick hips/@sses - tend to orgasm a lot more during sex... wayyyy more than skinnier chicks from what i've experienced....

one of my current MLTRs is one of the first white girls i've been with in a while. she's about 5'6-150... very sexy face, D cups, and about a 5 inch @ss (for those who don't know - this is bigger than j'lo; and her waist is small!).... never had a lay close to her!!!

i will say for me - they must have a sexy face! and with thicker girls - i tend to not find many of them attractive in the face (because they're normally fat in the face). so i don't find many thicker girls who are attractive... but when i do - they're my target instantly....

I definitely prefer f'ing a sexy thick girl over f'ing a sexy 110 lbs girl who's bony butt is going to leave bruises on my pelvis area if i ask her to throw it back at me!

Last edited:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
What have you done? I sense your one of those guys who dates asian babes as to why you got all upset. I must of really hit home with that small wang thing huh...

I prolly won't be back on here for a bit. Gettin kinda busy this weekend. So if you want to say something to me personally then PM me.

You will be sorely missed no doubt.

I've done enough to know when someone is feeling insecure, and I've been around enough to know what the thing where a person or group who is doing something admirable (driving an expensive car, overachieving professionally, dating slim pretty women, etc) is attacked is. It's called jealousy. I hope you enjoy it.

As for the facts of your little idiot-essay, I find it funny that the second 'smallest' woman I've ever been with was a 29 year old 150 pound 5' 9 blue eyed blonde viking. The 'biggest' was a 30 year old 95 pound 5' 7 filipina that I could barely touch bottom on. If there's ANY rule I've found it's that small framed women TEND to be smaller inside too, but it's so variable that there's no way to really know without a test drive.

One rule that does seem to hold is that women who have given birth vaginally seem to be deeper. I'm no doctor so I can't say for sure this is cause and effect but so far it's 100% in my experience for women who have had at least 2. Some who had just 1 a while back haven't really deviated from the norm.

For ALL that ...it never matters. Every woman I've been with has been tight enough, and they expand enough to pass A BABY. The only thing that really is ever an issue isn't tightness, it's DEPTH. The shallowest I've met I could touch bottom with my FINGERS. It's not as nice for sex because you do have to be careful, but I keep her around, not because it makes me feel big, but (gasp) because she's a sweet, well mannered, well behaved girl.

And so we come back to reality. Shall we do more racial stereotypes now, or are you done?

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a 6" penis!! lol wut?

now, guys. get back on topic. Why date fat girls?

Reaction score
therealsupreme said:
If you want to show out for the board then make it a post.

bigjohnson said:
I've done [snip]

If there's ANY rule I've found it's that small framed women TEND to be smaller inside too .....[snip]
Now that was all you had to say. You see BIG jonson it aint that hard. It will be ok.

I am glad I had a few minutes to pop in for a few laughs thanks a bunch.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Now that was all you had to say. You see BIG jonson it aint that hard. It will be ok.

I am glad I had a few minutes to pop in for a few laughs thanks a bunch.
What an idiot...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MoveYourAss... said:
What an idiot...
Well perhaps if he concentrates and studies REALLY hard he will master UBB markup someday. Nothing to do for minuscule IQ yet, someday maybe there will be a prosthetic for that. :lol:

TRS said:
Now that was all you had to say.
Sigh. You realize cutting up what I said to misrepresent it doesn't prevent people from seeing what I wrote in context above, right?

BTW - WTF is 'show out for the board'? Is that some inner city moron idiom?

E

Energizer

I'd F*ck a fat girl, if I had beer goggles, sure why not? My standards aren't that high, I've snogged a few fatties before, friends saw, some of them laughed and others followed suit. I can attract HB 9's, I can attract HB 4's, and if I am feeling horny and a munter of a HB 5 comes up to me, I might consider it. AFC behaviour? I think not, for a man can sometimes succumb to the power of his smaller head. I am not exempt from this.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Liking fat chicks = taking what you can get and learning to accept that iyts all ur gonna get.. there are so many desperate males choosing the fat rout that many faties are getting picky these days...lol

E

Energizer

DonGorgon said:
Liking fat chicks = taking what you can get and learning to accept that iyts all ur gonna get.. there are so many desperate males choosing the fat rout that many faties are getting picky these days...lol
Every hole is a goal, if I'm having a draught then I'm going to sleep with whatever I can get. Standards don't come into it when you need to wet your willy.