Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the guys that like fat chicks...

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you like most?

I like slim girls, like Natalie Portman and Jessica Alba. The reason why because I'm not a big dude and making love to a chick that outweigh me by a large amount is unsexy. Plus, I feel like fat chicks just aren't as clean "down there" as a slimmer girl because fat holds sweat and odors, etc.

But I'm just curious, if you like fat women, what do you like about them. And are you a small or big guy?

Trajhenkhet01

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion its self defeating. No ego boost whatsoever. Its a victory that is a loss in disguise. I know it sounds shallow but you only feel good about it if its with someone you want.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat,never.

Thick,Yes.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baby fat is something im fine with. havent gotten down on one yet, but it's still kinda cute.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah some just have big tits and a big butt, and since im a brotha....i love that sh1t even if they may be overweight...if thats fat. Now a heavy chick without any of that, nope. Obese...NO WAY IN HELL!

Bogard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with DonJoseCantosie. If I'm a man that appreciates some big tits, big ass and thicks thighs then I'm going to go after this regardless of weight. A cute face is a must of course. I do avoid obese creatures that look like they are from another species like the humans in that Wall-E movie.

A cute chubby girl being deemed ugly because of a little extra cushion is a social construct. The seduction community is full of men trying to break social constructs like feminism. So if you get a boner at the thought of pounding some chubby ***** then go for it. You won't feel like you're "less of a person" if you don't let your ego and social programming control you.

edit: I can't believe a board full of grown men needs to censor an unoffensive slang word for vagina.

Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
Fat,never.

Thick,Yes.
Spoken like a true brotha of the flesh. I second that. And to the poster if your not very big down there do what a lot of other little guys do. Date asian chicks.

I am way over 200lbs at 6'1 with 18 inch bi's 54 coat size...so I like meat on my women. Little women break to easily. I get tired of them whining about me knocking their cervix back and their hips hurting and I am grabbing them too hard...

Get in where you fit in.

What I like about them is the curves and they are more feminine than skinny boyish types of women, even though I do have one like that on my team about 110lbs but she is a trooper.

The more fat the more estrogen they produce. Estrogen is like their testo. But I do have a size limit. Fat and nasty won't do it.

On that show the King of Queens that characters wife is my type. A short stocky gymnast type of body. Wide hips little waist and slightly big ole booty with muscle legs works for me as long as they are extremely flexible as I am used to from having a Dance background.

My current main girl even though she is thick whines about her hips hurting all the dam time.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
For the guys that like fat chicks..what do you like most?

I like closing my eyes, closely followed by sex in the dark. Fat girls give good head...because they have to...but make sure you close your eyes. Turn out the lights just in case.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" and creep between 260 and 280 depending on how kosher I've been. Skinny and petite girls cannot handle it. Period. I've tried. Not when I'm on top.

The thicker women appreciate it and don't asphyxiate either. Bonus.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Spoken like a true brotha of the flesh. I second that. And to the poster if your not very big down there do what a lot of other little guys do. Date asian chicks.
Hmmmm....care to explain what you mean?

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
He means if you don't have an average sized d!ick then date asian girls.
And can he (or you, since you seem to speak for him) explain why he'd say that? Personally I detect a bit of prejudice. Something that he as a black person takes offense to when directed towards him I bet.

Edit:
@ San Jose California.
Thanks for making it clear wat ur master meant. Now run back to him, maybe he'll give u a pat or two.

Last edited:
E

Energizer

San Jose California said:
He's saying that because it's a possibly true stereotype that asians have small vajayjays.

Every woman's vajayjays are the same size, they stretch how else do you think they push babies out?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Fat girls give good head...because they have to
Nah, it's because she's hungry again already.

Energizer said:
Every woman's vajayjays are the same size, they stretch how else do you think they push babies out?
Some are notably shallower but they are (in my experience) all tight enough and they all stretch to fit.

Reaction score
trv26 said:
And can he (or you, since you seem to speak for him) explain why he'd say that? Personally I detect a bit of prejudice. Something that he as a black person takes offense to when directed towards him I bet.

Edit:
@ San Jose California.
Thanks for making it clear wat ur master meant. Now run back to him, maybe he'll give u a pat or two.
(thanks to the person who sent me a note about this bullshyt)

If your asian I ment know offense... Gomen-a-sai (sorry in japanese with bad spelling).

As for all women being the same, that is not true. The AVERAGE length is six inches and it will stretch.

I have had women who were considerably shorter and have damaged their cervix. One had to go to the hospital bleeding down there.

I live next door to some Hmongs who are barely 5'tall. You can't tell me their snatch is 6 full inches cause it would be up in their chest cavity just about.

My youngest son dates a lot of asian girls and one of my grandsons is half filipino. He has mentioned that asian women are not that big down there compared to the white women that he has done.

He is only 5'9 and likes their tiny body size. Not about the snatch. Small guys with small wangs do better with smaller women of body size and size of their snatch.

You see a lot of smaller caucasian guys dating asian girls for this reason.

Period.

One of my friends (caucasian) ONLY dates asian women even though he is well endowed down there but only 5'6 in height.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i can attest to asian women being small

if you are well endowed, or otherwise, you gotta try an asian woman

it feels like a vacuum down there especially if you are bigger.. real good..

but make sure to go a little slower..

i made this one poor girl bleed so damn much ..

i've never been with black girls but latinas are much deeper down there than white women.. i would imagine black women are even deeper than latinas.. even the shorter ones..

i have noticed a relationship however. if she has really wide childbearing hips, then you can go REAALLLY deep, despite of her height..

also if you really turn a woman on enough, she can be tiny (5ft short) but her body inside expands to allow you to go inside her. if you really turn her on, it will grow to like 8 inches or sometimes more.

i used to take a ruler and measure 8 inches and see how far my d!ck was going in her stomach.. it was by her belly button.. real weird stuff, i dont know where it goes but it just does