Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the guys that get laid regularly answer THESE questions...

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It will help all the newbies and people that ask the same questions.

1. How attractive are you?
2. Do you have money?
3. What kind of social status do you have?
4. How do you meet the females you ****?
5. Do you have a girlfriend, ****-buddies, or ONS?
6. What's your style of game? How do you talk to women?
7. How would you describe your personality?
8. Do most of the women you sleep with showed moderate to strong interest in you?

Only answer if you're good with females.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I'm about an 8 on looks alone.
2. No money ha. at college on loans and scholarships and don't have a job. occasionally i'll sell blood plasma for a bit of cash. :p
3. Decent. My college is nearly 50000 people, but when I go out on campus I always see some people I know.
4. Most of em are friends of friends or I'll meet em at parties.
5. Currently, a few f-buddies.
6. My style? Everything when talking to a woman is one giant sexual innuendo. Manipulate everything around to make it sound like she's trying to talk her way into my pants. I have a really good sense of humor.
7. funny, outgoing, happy, just generally enjoying life.
8. yes. there's enough that show moderate to strong IOI's before I even begin spitting game that I don't worry about communicating with ones that DON'T have that high IL.

Bobby Rio

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i have a girlfriend now... But i did pretty well for myself for the past six years before her... so here goes.

1. How attractive are you? Decently attractive. Def not ugly.
2. Do you have money? nope
3. What kind of social status do you have? good...because i made it that way. was a complete nerd in high school
4. How do you meet the females you ****? usually social circle now, back in the day college parties, bars, online dating
5. Do you have a girlfriend, ****-buddies, or
ONS?
6. What's your style of game? How do you talk to women? fun
7. How would you describe your personality? still on the more laid back side- a little quieter than id like to be... but know enough about conversation skills and game to overcome it.
8. Do most of the women you sleep with showed moderate to strong interest in you? Totally depends... I've probably slept with close to 50 girls. Some were random and drunk... some liked me a lot... some even became my girlfriends... most were forgettable

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How attractive are you? Between a 5-8, depending on who you ask, we'll say 6.5 for sh*ts and giggles
2. Do you have money? Hell no! I have just enough to pay my bills and go out and have some frugal fun.
3. What kind of social status do you have? Good, getting better. If I am within my primary circle of friends, its very high.
4. How do you meet the females you ****? Pretty much either friends of friends, or reconnect with past acquintances. Facebook/ Myspace helps with that.
5. Do you have a girlfriend, ****-buddies, or ONS? Just got out of an LTR a month ago, have 2 FB's, spinning two plates besides (haven't f closed them, YET)
6. What's your style of game? How do you talk to women? I make them laugh, demonstrate confidence and even some ****iness. Let them know that I know just how awesome I am but without being pompous about it.
7. How would you describe your personality? Extroverted. I've never had trouble talking to anyone. I did used to get put in the "friendzone" a lot when I was younger, especially with really hot chicks, but I now know why and have taken steps to correct it.
8. Do most of the women you sleep with showed moderate to strong interest in you? Absolutely. I personally have not upped my game to the point where I can easily turn around a chicks interest from low/ none to moderate/ high. From neutral up is a different story, though!

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get laid often but I do get a lot of sexual interest, so can I qualify anyway? Lol.

Average, sometimes below, sometimes above.

2. Do you have money?
No. I am still a school-kid.

Average, but very high amongst friends.

I don't screw them, but the ones that offer me sex etc are often girls I've never even spoken to around school, or just some in my class I've never spoken to.

I have had a few FWB.

Centre of attention-ish if I am in my social circle, or unresponsive if not (eg not saying a lot in responses, just "yer *goes back to what I was doing*") can make jokes about them but only if I feel higher in social status, very high interest from those I make fun of (not in an insulting way).

cynical but I find most bad situations funny, usually liked even if I say little, definitely not a follower and I have no social stereotype or fashion sense, true alpha/beta male in that I enjoy being either the leader if I know what I am doing or the 2nd in command, centre-of-attention if within my social circle, live in my own world to such a high degree where things outside of my life and experiences seems almost non-existent, usually caught up in my own things, often make fun of people if I feel I have a higher social status but more in a funny way and rarely insulting and self centred enough to write a novel on my own personality like this. Also care a bit about how I am viewed by people of equal or higher social status to me, though I know that this is a big no-no for you guys. Strong sense of self and MELTDOWN if I lose it.

8. Do most of the women you sleep with showed moderate to strong interest in you?
Usually the sorts of signals I get are a lot of eye contact sometimes from girls across the room, frequent compliments from some, attempts to get my attention, outright sexual offers, being approached by their friends to tell me that *name* wants to suck me off or w/e, but lack of kino (perhaps because I never break the barrier) Have received high interest in the form of being jumped on, wrapping her legs around my head, and having other body parts stuck all over me.
Maybe you'll find a few common links in my behaviour to other people's. I am sure making fun of girls will be a winner for most.

Similarities I noticed to those before me now I've gone and read them:

. Lack of money (everyone I think)
. Very high social status within primary social circle (juice)

Nothing else I noticed yet though.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
2. Do you have money?
1. Not very; i have a fat round face no matter what my weight is. But i work out and dress nice. I'd say im a 6. I had a woman tell me im the sexiest guy she knows...... if she's allowed to factor personality into it ( a little bit of a neg hit against me lol).

2. NO! I make about 30k a year.

3. Not much easy to see social status. Most of my status comes from the fact that i have a lot of women in and out of my life. Which naturally attracts more women to me (especially when im average looking at best and have no money; they wonder what all those women see in me).

4. Work, mutual friends, and day game (i really no longer do bar/club pickup). I've also gone through a few circles of friends (date/fvck one girl - move on - then fvck her friends)

5. Don't do ONS. I like to have good sex and good sex comes with emotional bonding (im not talking about lovey dovey bs). I mostly have FBs. 2 at the moment.

6. Jesus, i don't know. Frame control. Leading. Being funny and easy to talk to. Poetic. I don't really follow any method; i just do what i feel is appropriate for the situation. Follow my gut. Works for me because my gut is well experienced =) I do so many things that go against common teachings when it comes to DJ/PUA philosophy. But in order to get to this point - i DID at one time have to follow rigid rules in order to have success.

7. Easy to talk to. Fearless about going into any subject (regardless of how well i know someone). Sexual/dirty. Far from serious. I guess mostly playful.

8. Yes, strong, and if a woman isn't showing strong interest in a man she's sleeping with - then he's not #1.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think it has to do with energy more than actual looks because before all this everyone considered me ugly. (Atleast 4 chicks stating I'm ugly, many chicks wondering why my cousin looks DIFFERENT/BETTER, and even was rated a 3 many times) However, nowadays most women assume I'm a male model or fashion designer.

2. Do you have money?

Not yet, although people perceive I have money because of the lifestyle I live. My core group knows this BUT to everyone else they just see a kid who goes out to eat, broadway plays, screenings, VIP partying, etc.

I have a "Who is that guy" vibe. Most women who don't know me or knows a friend of mine always wonder who I am. Random women come up to me asking if I'm a celebrity or just hoping to hangout with me.

Most of the women I meet are randomly on the street. I've probably met more women on the street than anywhere else combined. It's to the point where a female friend bumped into me and was proud to tell the chick I was now talking too (On the street) that I had met her on the street also.

I'm not interested in marriages or gfs so majority of the women are on sorta of a ONS-FB status. I generally don't contact women much so alot of my contacts turn into ONS or sex very infrequently. Certain chicks are still waiting to meet up after almost a year.

Keep in mind I'm a huge flake when it comes to 1 on 1s. I've flaked on one girl about 15 times.

Like those reality shows (Flavor of love, Bachelor, Rock Of Love) "Survival Of The Fittest"

I just enjoy my life, bring women in and let them compete to show me there the best options. I've become very social so COLD APPROACH is a great tool for meeting random people in any situation at anytime. Majority of the time if I'm in a venue I'll roam around interacting with everyone OR I'll just chill alone/social circle/random group and just bring people in.

As far as PU concepts/tactics I'm very qualification/framing based. I've got a certain standard and the chicks must make the cut, nothing personal. I'm not willing to compromise my standards just to say "I got laid".

Overall it's not much effort NOW...

From the outside looking in I look like a very positive BUT unstable person because you have no clue what I'm going to do next. My mind races with random images and expressions within that I manifest. I've caused more than enough people to believe I was drunk or high when during those times I was sober.

I'm very very social to the point where socializing is like my way of making people feel like the world is peaceful and loving. At the sametime I've become a very sexual being so touching and being physical is like brushing my teeth, it's in my nature.

This is subjective and depends on the chicks lifestyle...

The model quality women who have specific lifestyles provided seem like there not interested but that's because there spending a week in the hamptons enjoying life. These women tend to be very apologetic BUT eventually come out and are very interested. The common women who has school/job and doesn't fly all around the world tend to always imply "When are we going to meet" because like I said I don't really contact people much. Majority of times it gets to the point where they just want me to come over.

One of the big factors as to why I tend to have moderate/high interest is because...
A. I don't care, since this doesn't help nor hinder my life (See B)
B. This whole experience is more a reward for meeting my standards since I now believe I provide an experience for women
C. I have a certain criteria and many women HOPE to reach it, if they do then they hope to become THE ONE
Honestly it all just comes together so well...
- How I live my life
- How I come off through presence
- How I am interacting with women

I'm not rich YET but my life is setup where I get lots of things free or just overall perks. I already have a presence that makes people wonder who I am and it's an overkill when it's me and 2 wings with 3-4 women and just bringing additional women into the group. People are spectating and watching me interact with women causing them to be more curious/invested. So when I approach it's basically HER OPPORTUNITY.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How attractive are you? HotOrNot says 7.0 on average
2. Do you have money? I'm a professional, I make well into 6 figures, but not rich
3. What kind of social status do you have? Professional from a good background.
4. How do you meet the females you ****? All over
5. Do you have a girlfriend, ****-buddies, or ONS? I have recently dropped my non-serious relationships and am down to 1 GF
6. What's your style of game? How do you talk to women? I don't know anything about game, I just talk to women.
7. How would you describe your personality? Friendly, ready to laugh, quick witted.
8. Do most of the women you sleep with showed moderate to strong interest in you? Yes, the hardest part, if they are over 25, is getting the ones I don't like to stop calling.

To be fair, when I was younger I was probably at least a 9, but I'm not as fit or young now. I think that natural genetic good looks and muscularity is always influential though. Couple that with a lot of experience talking to women, and having had a lot of sex over the decades (and the confidence and relaxed demeanor that produces), and having a great career, and I think it adds up to a reasonably attractive package.

I'm no lady slayer but I do OK.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:

1. How attractive are you? I've been told by people that I'm attractive, but I really don't like the way I look.

2. Do you have money? I have enough to take a girl to the beach or site seeing w drinks. I don't spend but 20 or less bucks on a date.

3. What kind of social status do you have? I have friends who undermind me. I also have friends that totally believe in me. Half of my friends don't understand me, half of them do.

4. How do you meet the females you ****? through social gatherings with friends or family or my job (i bartend) rarely do I cold approaches. Don't like them

5. Do you have a girlfriend, ****-buddies, or ONS? All of the above. Actually, haven't had a girlfriend for a few months now.

6. What's your style of game? How do you talk to women? I'm very comfortable talking with women. Sex isn't really on my mind unless there's an indicator on her part that she's taken an interest in that department. Some are very good at hiding it. I guess my demeanor causes them to be a lot more subtle. I've had girls who showed no IOI romantically until I hug them goodbye. Sometimes it shocks the sh!t out of me. You can never tell. That's why it's just best not to make sex a means to an end on a date. Just have fun. I like to tease also. There's just something cute about a girl turning red when you mention something really embarrassing that they do. If it's all in fun they'll love it.

7. How would you describe your personality? I'm definitely fun to be around. I'm not an alpha type who tries to one up other guys and plays the know it all man in groups. I'm usually pretty open to anyone who wants to talk. I joke a lot and sometimes I offend when I don't mean to. I let stuff roll off my back (unless it's my best friend. He knows how to get under my skin.

8. Do most of the wo1men you sleep with showed moderate to strong interest in you? Yes. They would have to. lol I've slept with women in the past I've had to really game into bed and I didn't feel like myself. They were interested in the showy side of me. It made me feel dirty.

There ya go!

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was getting laid regularly, if that counts. Wouldn't qualify myself as a keyboard jockey. Right now I am enduring living on a farm so being social has taken a back seat lately.

To the point where it can be a crutch. Girls approach me at bars and clubs. I work out and stay in shape so that helps :D

2. Do you have money?
If word gets out I have two degrees in engineering and own my own business, unrealistic expectations abound. I am doing okay with money at the present :D

Back home if I went out to the bars , I could easily meet up with 2-3 different groups of friends, not just casual acquaintances. Back in college it was close to 20 people per night I would see out, but I was a TA/ref so knew a ton of people through those. Currently I am starting to make some friends in town on the few occurrences I go out.

The bottom line is this, I like having the boys to hang out with. Pre game, play some cards, and hit the town, wheel some bittys. My social life is based around that.

Either from going out on weekends or through the social network game. The second one doesn't require any effort at all.

I did have a gf, but I moved so I don't anymore. no F buddy for the time being.

I find its best to be chill and have a good time. Look good, feel good and women will love chatting it up. The more friends, the better because its easier with groups than only one person. How do I talk to them? normally? I know they are interested so I keep the conversation easy going and we all have fun.

I typically make friends pretty easily. Can be a bit on the shy/quiet side, but that usually all goes away once people start socializing. bring up anything and I can usually talk about it.

Yes, but not always. A few years ago I slept with a chick on a regular basis and she stopped talking to me after a month. part of it was because id go over , get some and leave. I don't think she liked being a booty call.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:

2. Do you have money?

1. I'm a solid 8.. maybe varies a point or so depending on what women's preferences are
2. Yes but I got laid alot before I got money
3. don't really know what you are asking
4. Doing everyday ****
5. I'm engaged
6. I just talk to them. there is no secret. i have fun, but i don't try to hard to have fun. they are just women man.
7. quiet...somewhat of a loner to be honest, I prefer to be alone. I have a good personality but I still prefer to be alone. I'm actually very funny and it's part of my personality so that helps as well.
8. what kinda question is that? i fvcked them of course they showed interest.

I personally think alot of these issues that people have with women is that their priorities are way out of order. I actually don't put that much stock into women.. and the less stock you put in them the more you really don't give a **** about the outcome of a girl you are talking to at the bar.

I quite frankly have better things to do than to spend my 20's sitting on the internet pinning trying to figure out how some 20 skank to fall in love with me. I don't hate women, but I don't worship them either or wondering what she means by this or that, or spending my adult life trying to get this girl out of the LJBF zone. life is so much more than that.

I remember before...actually i'm lying.. after I first met my current fiancee, I was at a bar and I saw this woman..redhead..very nice looking sitting by herself. so hell I just pulled up a chair and talked to her. we had a good conversation.

I had no agenda. I wasn't necessarily trying to fvck her, i wasn't trying to prove a point. I was by myself and she was by herself.

I keep going back to pook's post becuase I think he was before his time. He hit the nial on the head, the biggest problem we have is our ego.

it's when you are worried "well what if" and "well...what if she doesn't like me".. so the fvck what? why the hell do you care so much?

I know we all want to get laid but get a life outside of women, not a life to GET women, big difference.. and dealing with women becomes a hell of alot easier.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How attractive are you? Extremely.
2. Do you have money? Sometimes, always enough to get by.
3. What kind of social status do you have? Very good, basically everyone in my area knows who I am and says "Wassup?" when they see me.
4. How do you meet the females you ****? Pubs.
5. Do you have a girlfriend, ****-buddies, or ONS? None right now. I'm not even looking for any right now.
6. What's your style of game? How do you talk to women? I say "sup?"
7. How would you describe your personality? Awesome.
8. Do most of the women you sleep with showed moderate to strong interest in you? They show very very high interest in me.

Matt281

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How attractive are you? pretty physically attractive. i've been told I look like a model by multiple people
2. Do you have money? not really
3. What kind of social status do you have? I know a lot of people, but that's about it
4. How do you meet the females you ****? at bars, or through attivities/college
5. Do you have a girlfriend, ****-buddies, or ONS? Ya, but I still go out and hit on other girls because I know I don't want to be with her long term
6. What's your style of game? How do you talk to women? I'm usually pretty direct unless it's within my social circle. "hi, I'm matt" or "hi you're really cute, what's your name?"
7. How would you describe your personality? able to be very social, but ultimately introverted. really like spending time alone. often come off as a jerk just from teasing, but I'm not mean to girls
8. Do most of the women you sleep with showed moderate to strong interest in you?yeah otherwise they wouldn't sleep with me

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I am a good looking guy, but not "hot".
2. I am not rich, but not poor.
3. I am known as a fun and social guy
4. Through friends
5. I have a casual sex friend
6. No cheesy pick up lines. Everything is fun. If I want a girl, I ask her out on a date after finding out IF SHE meets my standards
7. I am a nice guy who likes to have fun and socialize
8. Yes.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
1. How attractive are you? Based on my previous experiences I am pretty good looking yet still insecure about my looks sometimes
2. Do you have money? Yes but not as much as people think I have
3. What kind of social status do you have?My social status is lonewolf alpha bad ass outcast living on the fringes taking the world by storm. Lol social status is relative, you could just be a big fish in a small pond, get in a bigger pond and your a small fish again.
4. How do you meet the females you ****?Ive met them in stores, on the street, in front of my apartment, at the mall, the club/bar, house parties, library EVERYWHERE literally, not to mention the internet.
5. Do you have a girlfriend, ****-buddies, or ONS?Its usually unspoken relationships, sometimes can be a ONS, sometimes FB that transforms into something deeper.
6. What's your style of game? How do you talk to women?I wouldnt say I have a "style" besides my own personal approach. I adapt to every situation and use whatever the scenario calls for just as I would for anything else in life no matter who I am talking to. I know this community like to label everyfreakingthing with an acronym but I transcend that BS call it what you want to call it but it basically comes down to communication in all its form and how you convey your ideas and also understand those things from your fellow humans.
7. How would you describe your personality?James Dean Cool mixed with some Jim Carrey.
8. Do most of the women you sleep with showed moderate to strong interest in you?Yes most definitely.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
decent-looking.

2. Do you have money?
Enough for everything I really want, but I don't want much.

Probably quite a bit.

school usually

bi gf who shares her girlfriends. I really should marry this girl.

intelligent conversationalist

my girlfriend says I'm a cynical a55hole

8. Do most of the women you sleep with showed moderate to strong interest in you? Yes. I am lazy and go for the girls that already like me. It's the easiest way.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been getting laid the past few months due to a break up that I'm still struggling with and not wanting to date anyone else right now. But, when my game is on, I can get sex very easily.

1. How attractive are you? I'm above average. I've been called hot, gorgeous, pretty boy, cute, handsome, sexy, etc...I scored a 9.4 and 9.8 for different photos on HotorNot...but, my height (5'8") is not factored in so I think this brings me down a few notches IRL.

2. Do you have money? No. Another problem I have because I chose to move back home with my parents after I moved out of my ex's house. I lost my job, but recently got a new one; however, it doesn't pay as much

3. What kind of social status do you have? I use to hang out with a lot of different people when I was younger, but when I found out about seduction in 2003, I lost many of my social circles because I slept with one of my friends girlfriends, and started hitting on all of my friends (girls who friendzoned me) in other groups and was kicked to the curb.

4. How do you meet the females you ****? Generally through cold approaches in clubs and stores. Sometimes they come to me...usually when I'm in shape and look buff (I've lost a lot of weight since the break up).

No, but I do have oneitis.

6. What's your style of game? How do you talk to women? Mostly direct (You look beautiful, I would like to get to know you better) and C+F (which is now something I just do naturally rather than being forced. It fits my personality.

7. How would you describe your personality? I can be really cool sometimes. I used to be really cool before I started analyzing my own behavior and other people's intentions, but I've become a bit more jaded since finding things on seduction. However, I generally act stuck up and arrogant...at least that's what people usually say about me before they get to know me.

My ex used to tell me that I don't look like I would take a dump. I'm trying to change this.

8. Do most of the women you sleep with showed moderate to strong interest in you? Strong. I can't get girls who have anything less.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you guys understand question # 8.

Do you only go for chicks that showed you moderate to strong interest before you even approached?

For example, I only get older women and ugly fat women that show me interest. I feel invisible to slim pretty girls.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
I don't think you guys understand question # 8.

Do you only go for chicks that showed you moderate to strong interest before you even approached?

For example, I only get older women and ugly fat women that show me interest. I feel invisible to slim pretty girls.
Oh, you're talking about cold approaches then...yes, I do that too.